🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Last edited:
I voted they should be protected from any discrimination. That also means being attacked for being gay shouldn't be treated more severely than being attacked for being a NY Yankees fan. Equality for all.

Liberal's "Epigenetic Cause For HomoSexuality Proven" Myth DeBunked! Bump
I don't even NEED to post the emails, Jake the Fake... You fuckin' Swordfighting faggot!
Study 17: Epigenetics: Epigenetics is the study of how gene expression may be regulated by temporary DNA switches called "epi-marks."

For decades, the root cause of homosexual and bisexual orientation has remained a mystery. Although many recent studies have given strong indications that the cause has a hereditary component, there remain some gaps in the scientific understanding of these two sexual orientations:

>>>>>>>No smoking gun has been found so far. In spite of massive research efforts, no gene or group of genes has been definitively proven to cause homosexuality.<<<<<<<

Epigenesis as a causes of sexual orientation?

Don't even start with the "bias" crap either. This is not a fundementalist Christian source, the name in the link is exactly what the group is about & they're not "anti-gay" either.

So go suck on a dick and cry about it, Jakey.
[/QUOTE]

I voted they should be protected from any discrimination. That also means being attacked for being gay shouldn't be treated more severely than being attacked for being a NY Yankees fan. Equality for all.

Exactly. Assault is assault, period.

And if there were any hint that people who assaulted anyone of a special group, be the black, white, gay, straight or whatever where charges with lesser crimes, than assaults on anyone else, I would understand a need for correction. But not extra punishment. Assault is heinous, period. No special protections. Equality.

Notice not one liberal will acknowledge that they're WRONG about there being any definitive proof of ANY genetic cause for homosexuality.

Pathetic.

Can't even be gracious losers.

Stay on topic. Why would queer Christians attack the Robertson family and Chik Filet who are Christians?

The same reason non racist Christians would attack racist Christians. Bigotry isn't Christian.

So who are the "Christian bigots" The Robertson family and Chik Filet?

That is correct. People that use their religion to justify bigotry...like segregation, anti miscegenation and anti gay bigotry.

Tell that to the black women who catch Aids and find out their man is on "the down low" after getting out of prison, Wytchy.

They are gay.

Finally! A gay person admits prison rapists are infact homosexual!

Never have I seen a gay admit that. Thanks, Wytchy!

I said no such thing. That may be your prison experience, but men who rape others in prison are not gay.

Sex and attraction are not the same things.

Notice not one liberal will acknowledge that they're WRONG about there being any definitive proof of ANY genetic cause for homosexuality.

Pathetic.

Leftists lie. That's all you need to know. Instead of educating themselves they spend their time and energy trying to deceive voters because they know if people knew the truth about the agenda they could never get support........if you like your insurance, you can keep your insurance,.....blah, blah and blah.

Pathetic.

There is proof of a genetic predisposition. Pretending it doesn't exist doesn't wish it into the cornfield.

genetic predisposition???????? WISE UP!! genetic predisposition SAME EXCUSE THAT IS USED FOR THOSE OVERWEIGHT,DRUNKS,DRUG ADDICTS,===RESIST EVIL AND EVIL WILL FLEE!!!

Really now? So now you don't have sex with women because you're attracted to them, but you always Knew you to have sex with them since birth because you were attracted to females?

You make no sense, Wytchy. None whatsoever.

Pathetic.

There is proof of a genetic predisposition. Pretending it doesn't exist doesn't wish it into the cornfield.

No there is no DEFINITIVE proof as of yet. I already proved it so now all you have to do is quit lying to yourself about it.

The same reason non racist Christians would attack racist Christians. Bigotry isn't Christian.

So who are the "Christian bigots" The Robertson family and Chik Filet?

That is correct. People that use their religion to justify bigotry...like segregation, anti miscegenation and anti gay bigotry.

Yet, when the Robertson family and Chik Filet were attacked people decided to support them and they prospered even more. Sounds like God is on their side. Does that make you angry at God?

Bump for SeaWytch's Reality Check.
I don't even NEED to post the emails, Jake the Fake... You fuckin' Swordfighting faggot!
Study 17: Epigenetics: Epigenetics is the study of how gene expression may be regulated by temporary DNA switches called "epi-marks."

For decades, the root cause of homosexual and bisexual orientation has remained a mystery. Although many recent studies have given strong indications that the cause has a hereditary component, there remain some gaps in the scientific understanding of these two sexual orientations:

>>>>>>>No smoking gun has been found so far. In spite of massive research efforts, no gene or group of genes has been definitively proven to cause homosexuality.<<<<<<<

Epigenesis as a causes of sexual orientation?

Don't even start with the "bias" crap either. This is not a fundementalist Christian source, the name in the link is exactly what the group is about & they're not "anti-gay" either.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is one of my links Locked, study funded connected with by Rice University, an excerpt:

Most human sexuality researchers who are not religious conservatives regard homosexual orientation as a genetically caused trait like left-handedness.

Last edited:
Dirideo, Im going to put you on ignore pretty soon here if you do not admit your lie that I endorses a society-wide ban on gay propaganda if it offends religious people.

Reply to the post where I have proven you're a knee jerk lying liberal before I give this reply any more attention.

You can put me on ignore if you like but your own words endorsing Putin's hateful laws against gays are on the record in this thread and they are not going to disappear because I copied them over in my post.

No amount of dissembling on your part is going to change what you posted.

Shut up you fucking prick. I told you & you're lying ass knows what I meant by "Putin-lite" banning of gay propaganda in PUBLIC SCHOOLS.

Never once did I say make it a federal law to ban ALL gay propaganda across the entire board.

You're punk ass lying faggot, and you know it.

Ignored.

Your vulgarities don't alter the facts about what YOU posted.

That you have resorted to vulgarities only proves that you are not man enough to admit that you made a mistake by endorsing Putin's odious laws. You were given plenty of opportunities to back down from your position but instead you chose to attack me. That merely exposes how weak your position is and remains.

You are also well aware of the fact that I don't tolerate the use of vulgarities either. You can expect to be hearing from me later. Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back