🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally you admit it's still up in the air, no definitive proof...you still had to attack the source, which you mustve not read because they call the attempt to find the cause in epigenetics as "promising". And who knows, maybe they will prove to be right. I'm just tired of your side of the argument intentionally lying about it being PROVEN when it's not. Damn near been arguing this for a week & noone on your side really has even made the attempt to challenge their uninformed or intentionally lie filled stance that it has been proven.

Props for being honest, Peach.
Liberal's "Epigenetic Cause For HomoSexuality Proven" Myth DeBunked! Bump
I don't even NEED to post the emails, Jake the Fake... You fuckin' Swordfighting faggot!
Study 17: Epigenetics: Epigenetics is the study of how gene expression may be regulated by temporary DNA switches called "epi-marks."

For decades, the root cause of homosexual and bisexual orientation has remained a mystery. Although many recent studies have given strong indications that the cause has a hereditary component, there remain some gaps in the scientific understanding of these two sexual orientations:

>>>>>>>No smoking gun has been found so far. In spite of massive research efforts, no gene or group of genes has been definitively proven to cause homosexuality.<<<<<<<

Don't even start with the "bias" crap either. This is not a fundementalist Christian source, the name in the link is exactly what the group is about & they're not "anti-gay" either.

So go suck on a dick and cry about it, Jakey.

That is one of my links Locked, study funded connected with by Rice University, an excerpt:

Most human sexuality researchers who are not religious conservatives regard homosexual orientation as a genetically caused trait like left-handedness.[/QUOTE]

You can put me on ignore if you like but your own words endorsing Putin's hateful laws against gays are on the record in this thread and they are not going to disappear because I copied them over in my post.

No amount of dissembling on your part is going to change what you posted.

Shut up you fucking prick. I told you & you're lying ass knows what I meant by "Putin-lite" banning of gay propaganda in PUBLIC SCHOOLS.

Never once did I say make it a federal law to ban ALL gay propaganda across the entire board.

You're punk ass lying faggot, and you know it.

Ignored.

Your vulgarities don't alter the facts about what YOU posted.

That you have resorted to vulgarities only proves that you are not man enough to admit that you made a mistake by endorsing Putin's odious laws. You were given plenty of opportunities to back down from your position but instead you chose to attack me. That merely exposes how weak your position is and remains.

You are also well aware of the fact that I don't tolerate the use of vulgarities either. You can expect to be hearing from me later. Have a nice day.

I don't think the laws are odious. Queers are odious, though. Healthy society is not odious.

Well I read your study Peach, still nothing saying anything remotely that they have proven epigenetic cause. They say they "predict" things. That's not PROVEN.

So please, stop lying.

Finally you admit it's still up in the air, no definitive proof...you still had to attack the source, which you mustve not read because they call the attempt to find the cause in epigenetics as "promising". And who knows, maybe they will prove to be right. I'm just tired of your side of the argument intentionally lying about it being PROVEN when it's not. Damn near been arguing this for a week & noone on your side really has even made the attempt to challenge their uninformed or intentionally lie filled stance that it has been proven.

That is one of my links Locked, study funded connected with by Rice University, an excerpt:

Most human sexuality researchers who are not religious conservatives regard homosexual orientation as a genetically caused trait like left-handedness.
[/QUOTE]

Really. Do you have a link to that information? I think you just made it up.

I don't even NEED to post the emails, Jake the Fake... You fuckin' Swordfighting faggot!
Study 17: Epigenetics: Epigenetics is the study of how gene expression may be regulated by temporary DNA switches called "epi-marks."

For decades, the root cause of homosexual and bisexual orientation has remained a mystery. Although many recent studies have given strong indications that the cause has a hereditary component, there remain some gaps in the scientific understanding of these two sexual orientations:

>>>>>>>No smoking gun has been found so far. In spite of massive research efforts, no gene or group of genes has been definitively proven to cause homosexuality.<<<<<<<

Epigenesis as a causes of sexual orientation?

Don't even start with the "bias" crap either. This is not a fundementalist Christian source, the name in the link is exactly what the group is about & they're not "anti-gay" either.

So go suck on a dick and cry about it, Jakey.
[/QUOTE]

:lmao:

That link doesn't debunk epigenetics at all. I guess LJ lacks the intelligence to comprehend what it actually says.

It really doesn't matter what non-religous scientists "regard" it as...and I am sure they do, which is why they're trying to prove it. They haven't found definitive proof, period. I can't believe you are having this hard of a time just admitting it.

Why must you try to misrepresent the truth?

They can regard it as such until they're blue in the face, that doesn't make it so.

Proving it does.

Stop lying & misrepresenting facts.

Shut up you fucking prick. I told you & you're lying ass knows what I meant by "Putin-lite" banning of gay propaganda in PUBLIC SCHOOLS.

Never once did I say make it a federal law to ban ALL gay propaganda across the entire board.

You're punk ass lying faggot, and you know it.

Ignored.

That you have resorted to vulgarities only proves that you are not man enough to admit that you made a mistake by endorsing Putin's odious laws. You were given plenty of opportunities to back down from your position but instead you chose to attack me. That merely exposes how weak your position is and remains.

You are also well aware of the fact that I don't tolerate the use of vulgarities either. You can expect to be hearing from me later. Have a nice day.

I don't think the laws are odious. Queers are odious, though. Healthy society is not odious.

Laws that deprive people of their liberty and pursuit of happiness for expressing support of gays are not odious according to you? Laws that imprison people because they upset those with homophobic religious beliefs are not odious either?

Sounds like you are even worse than LJ in this regard. But at least he can take comfort in having the company of someone like you who hates American's constitutional freedoms and rights too.

You know... if we were all in the same room I could roll the fattest blunt of OG Kush you ever seen in your life, you would all get super blazed and nobody would be fighting anymore :)

Laws that deprive people of their liberty and pursuit of happiness for expressing support of gays are not odious according to you? Laws that imprison people because they upset those with homophobic religious beliefs are not odious either?

Sounds like you are even worse than LJ in this regard. But at least he can take comfort in having the company of someone like you who hates American's constitutional freedoms and rights too.

Queers are nasty perverts. We need to return to a healthy society and remove the homosexual agenda from our culture and society. You're confusing impressionable minds with lies. Nothing to do with the Constitution. Queers can live their lives within the constitution. Save the false premises and rhetoric for some naive college kids. This country did very well for 200 years by keeping the nasty filth in the shadows where they belong. Those Americans were good people and so am I. Go back to the shadows and stop calling good people bigots.

Last edited:
I see the liar is lying once again. That site does debunk that they have DEFINITIVE PROOF, learn how to comprehend what you are reading before replying, Del-Liar-O.

Back on ignore.

WTF? How did Peach change what I quoted her saying on my account? Is she a mod or something. She said "Its up in the air"...now it's not in a quote box like I typed it out? Glitch or what?

Don't be hacking my account, Peach!

Most human sexuality researchers who are not religious conservatives regard homosexual orientation as a genetically caused trait like left-handedness.
[/QUOTE]

Queers are nasty perverts. We need to return to a healthy society and remove the homosexual agenda from our culture and society. You're confusing impressionable minds with lies. Nothing to do with the Constitution. Queers can live their lives within the constitution. Save the false premises and rhetoric for some naive college kids. This country did very well for 200 years by keeping the nasty filth in the shadows where they belong. Those Americans were good people and so am I. Go back to the shadows and stop calling good people bigots.

Actually you just called LJ and yourself bigots. :badgrin:

Sounds like you believe that slavery was a good thing too. Don't worry, there are others who have admitted to believing that slavery was good so you are not alone in your un-American beliefs in that regard.

The history of this nation has been a step by step process towards enlightenment and ensuring that everyone has their constitutional rights. Originally it was only whites, then blacks were granted their right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. Women were next followed by Civil Rights for Blacks. Now it is the turn of Gays. Eventually even Atheists will be treated as equals and allowed to hold the highest elected office in the nation. That probably won't happen in my lifetime but there have been 2 expansions of human rights in my lifetime so perhaps there will be a 3rd before I die.

Notice not one liberal will acknowledge that they're WRONG about there being any definitive proof of ANY genetic cause for homosexuality.

Pathetic.

Can't even be gracious losers.

And the difference between behavior and "race" as a false premise is a Mt. Everest of difference in the federal courts when weighing if and how the 14th provides a blanket of special protections for the incomplete group of LGBT...

More on that here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...wins-gay-legal-challenges-simple-as-that.html

Actually you just called LJ and yourself bigots. :badgrin:

Sounds like you believe that slavery was a good thing too. Don't worry, there are others who have admitted to believing that slavery was good so you are not alone in your un-American beliefs in that regard.

The history of this nation has been a step by step process towards enlightenment and ensuring that everyone has their constitutional rights. Originally it was only whites, then blacks were granted their right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. Women were next followed by Civil Rights for Blacks. Now it is the turn of Gays. Eventually even Atheists will be treated as equals and allowed to hold the highest elected office in the nation. That probably won't happen in my lifetime but there have been 2 expansions of human rights in my lifetime so perhaps there will be a 3rd before I die.

I'm sure a lot of things sound like slavery to you. If you actually had a point then you wouldn't have to pull the race card so early. This has nothing to do with constitutional rights because queers have had the same rights as anyone else. This is about submission and silencing American citizens who disagree. That's not about rights. That's tyranny

Last edited:

[/QUOTE]

Somehow, I can now EDIT your posts! Not my computer skills. I see what I wrote listed as something from YOU. Though a part is missing.

A post attributed to LOCKEDJAW was from me, how it comes out under his name I do not know. Any moderators are available?

Forum List

Back