What Are Your Personal Feelings re: The Immigration Crisis:

The utterly miserable and depressed around the world are none of my business. They can make their own countries better. That's their business.

Would all these people who support the invasion of brown people be as welcoming if the invaders were white people from Romania or Bulgaria? How come we didn't let in white South Africans fleeing violence? Or is it just brown people who get your sympathy.

Your ignorance, stupidity, hate, bigotry, and unwarranted fear of 'brown people' doesn't justify violating the Constitution and its case law.

The immigrants don't constitute an 'invasion,' that's idiocy, and consequently no one is 'supporting' an 'invasion,' what they're supporting is the rule of law.

Violence in South Africa was caused and carried out by the whites. You don't know anything about the Apartheid that went on there?

So, if any of the 'wrong' people there are suffering political persecution up to an including the loss of their land and their lives today they are just getting what's coming to them? Is that it? Sounds kinda......

While the pragmatic fact of the matter is the U.S. simply cannot begin absorbing an endless flow of impoverished refugees from depressed Central American countries, how do the utterly miserable, and reportedly menacing, circumstances these helpless children and their mothers are facing affect you emotionally? Are you coldly apathetic about their obvious suffering and concerned only with being rid of them, or have you been contemplating some way within our means to relieve their misery.

What are your thoughts about this situation?

I don't have a problem with it. Thing all national broders should be erradicated and we alljust get along living on planet earth. Don't see no borders from orbit.

Many imagine and dream about retiring outside the US to someplace tropical and warm year round that doesn't cost a lot. If you're ok about living there, why not be ok about them living here? Don't be such a prick. :)
The critically important difference between these refugees and those American ex-pats who have moved to Mexico is money. While the Americans who go to Mexico take adequate net worth with them, including monthly pension and social security checks, while financially ordinary here they are regarded as affluent by Mexican standards. They are a benefit to Mexico. But these refugees are utterly impoverished. They have nothing -- some not even shoes!

So the important question is who is going to provide for them? They will impose an untenable burden on our services and resources. We are in deep debt and are absolutely incapable of absorbing hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of destitute refugees. And you may rest assured if this vanguard is absorbed it will trigger a wave of refugees from third world countries such as the world has never seen

While the pragmatic fact of the matter is the U.S. simply cannot begin absorbing an endless flow of impoverished refugees from depressed Central American countries, how do the utterly miserable, and reportedly menacing, circumstances these helpless children and their mothers are facing affect you emotionally? Are you coldly apathetic about their obvious suffering and concerned only with being rid of them, or have you been contemplating some way within our means to relieve their misery.

I don't have a problem with it. Thing all national broders should be erradicated and we alljust get along living on planet earth. Don't see no borders from orbit.

Many imagine and dream about retiring outside the US to someplace tropical and warm year round that doesn't cost a lot. If you're ok about living there, why not be ok about them living here? Don't be such a prick. :)
Addenda to the above response:

Try entering Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador, or even Mexico with no money in your pockets and no resources and you'll be lucky to see the next sunrise. While I do respect your sense of good will and your humanitarian disposition I respectfully advise you the world we live in is cruel and the rules for survival in it are strict.

Are you fucking retarded, or something?

I'm coldly apathetic.

You think miserable and menacing circumstances are a new phenomenon?

My ancestors lived such lives overseas, yet they immigrated via the law and the process.

As did mine. But then, most honorable people had respect for our laws and traditions and presidents didn't boast of having pens, phones, and say, so sue me, if you don't like how I use MY weapons. And why aren't these new kids from Central America going to those Dem states who are vulnerable come November?

The story isn’t over in those communities, where illegal immigrants have already been relocated. Come September, thousands of illegal-alien “minors” (many of them adults lying about their age) will be entering unprepared public schools, creating a new wave of outrage.

Snip:

Perhaps one particular decision by the White House highlights how concerned the administration is about public reaction: As of now, not a single illegal-alien detainee seems to have been sent to Louisiana or Arkansas, the states bordering Texas that are closest to the site of the border deluge. This is no accident. Those two states have Democratic senators up for re-election who are vulnerable enough to lose, but who might still be able to prevail. The White House appears to have decided not to send any illegals there to avoid the potential for political damage.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...e-boiling-point-over-the-borde/#ixzz37vPki88V
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

:Snip:

The motto over the doorway of the immigration office might as well be “It ain’t over til the alien wins.”

President Obama has turned up the heat over the past five years. Using “prosecutorial discretion” as a pretext, he has exempted the vast majority of illegal aliens from the consequences of their actions. He has formally amnestied — without legislative authorization — more than a half-million illegal immigrants who claim to have come here before age 16. He is signaling that sometime this year he will unilaterally, and illegally, amnesty half or more of the roughly 12 million illegal aliens now living in the United States.

Read more: KRIKORIAN: Hitting the boiling point over the border - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

Last edited:
Illegal is the key word here. Not the media bias of repeating- the law was changed to protect the kids. And it was done by Bush!
Bull shit, we can't have it both ways not enforcing and at the same time enforcing only the parts we like. At this moment nothing is being done. Save for the law not being followed. Illegal means against the law or not allowed. Its simple! They all go back or go to jail and be kept in detention until they are sent back.

Illegal is the key word here. Not the media bias of repeating- the law was changed to protect the kids. And it was done by Bush!
Bull shit, we can't have it both ways not enforcing and at the same time enforcing only the parts we like. At this moment nothing is being done. Save for the law not being followed. Illegal means against the law or not allowed. Its simple! They all go back or go to jail and be kept in detention until they are sent back.

So says "The Amiable Host". You might want to rethink your description of yourself.

No, it wasn't done by Bush, Obama or any other single politician. Look more closely at our history. We have always helped refugees. We have always offered political asylum to the most helpless. And that's what we need to do now.

My bet is that not one of those who say all their own ancestors came here legally have any clue.

Would all these people who support the invasion of brown people be as welcoming if the invaders were white people from Romania or Bulgaria? How come we didn't let in white South Africans fleeing violence? Or is it just brown people who get your sympathy.

It's not an invasion, first of all. "Invasion" suggests that they're swarming in with the intent of taking over the country, that is certainly not the case.

They seek political asylum. Perhaps you should find a schoolteacher to help you with that term.

As for Eastern European "invaders" (god, what a stupid term in the context of political asylum,) we had tons come in during the USSR years, as well as all that could make it out during the Bosnia-Herzegovina War. There weren't any problems from the rightwingers then, were there? You didn't even fucking know that it happened.

Violence in South Africa was caused and carried out by the whites. You don't know anything about the Apartheid that went on there?

Post fail.

WOW, you truly are dumb. There's so much wrong with that I need to c-p and go line by line.

It's not an invasion, first of all. "Invasion" suggests that they're swarming in with the intent of taking over the country, that is certainly not the case. Look up the word 'hyperbole'

They seek political asylum.What complete and utter bullshit. That' is an absolute lie. Perhaps you should find a schoolteacher to help you with that term. you need a priest

As for Eastern European "invaders" (god, what a stupid term in the context of political asylum,) we had tons come in during the USSR years, as well as all that could make it out during the Bosnia-Herzegovina War. are you comparing Mexico to the USSR? If this doesn't show to the world that you are mentally retarded....There weren't any problems from the rightwingers then, were there? You didn't even fucking know that it happened. yea, we did and the numbers don't match and all those people became Americans and learned english

Violence in South Africa was caused and carried out by the whites. You don't know anything about the Apartheid that went on there? again, no comparison.

So says "The Amiable Host". You might want to rethink your description of yourself.

No, it wasn't done by Bush, Obama or any other single politician. Look more closely at our history. We have always helped refugees. We have always offered political asylum to the most helpless. And that's what we need to do now.

My bet is that not one of those who say all their own ancestors came here legally have any clue.

Its Illegal!!! just enforce the law. Not try and hide them all over the country.And say its about their privacy. These people are different. They are being helped by traffickers and coming because they are lied to not because of a crisis but from lazy governments( ours and theirs) not doing their jobs by not enforcing laws they swore to uphold.

Last edited:

When the Jews fled Nazi Germany it was against the 'law'.

You people should be sent back in these kid's place to deal with the gangs and drug cartels.

You people should be sent back in these kid's place to deal with the gangs and drug cartels.

Enough using kids. Thats all we ever hear the poor kids. Yes send them back and they can become the leaders tomorrow that can change the way they live. In their desperation and through determination they can make the tragedy of their fate something that will drive change for a better future for their kids.

This isnt a holocaust either.

Last edited:

Enough using kids. Thats all we ever hear the poor kids. Yes send them back and they can become the leaders tomorrow that can change the way they live. In their desperation and through determination they can make the tragedy of their fate something that will drive change for a better future for their kids.

Not if they're DEAD you fucking asshole.

Cover your eyes and plug your fucking ears so you don't have to take any responsibility for sending kids to their deaths.

I feel sorry for those crossing illegally into the US, especially those who are fleeing from horrid conditions in their homeland. I imagine they are quite frightened, confused, and are literally running for their lives.

Give them food, water, shelter, medicine before they are put on a bus and sent back home. Their situations must change but we must not allow them to stay in the US illegally. That's the point here ... not that they're coming here at all but that they're entering illegally. If the legal process is too cumbersome, then change it. But the more illegals you allow to stay, the more illegals will come because they know nothing will be done to them. Stop giving them freebies and start paying for their one way tickets home. That goes for anyone who is in this country illegally. Not holding my breath, are you?

The above isn't going to happen so . . . put then in the back of the line, fine them, allow them to become permanent residents of the US. They will never be able to vote. Get rid of the anchor-baby law.

Harshly fine the damn businesses who are hiring them. Put their asses in jail. It will stem the flow.

Secure the damn border, pronto.

Again, not holding my breath.

Not if they're DEAD you fucking asshole.

Cover your eyes and plug your fucking ears so you don't have to take any responsibility for sending kids to their deaths.

Ass wipe settle down you act like this is real. Its not this is a manufactured crisis to cause whinny ass do gooders to show up and go along with their bitch type tendencys ( you made the mark:( ). So they can save the kids. Don't you have a planet to save?Piss is it just that easy to be an emotional cripple based on party ;loyalty?

Hey all you right wing christians...

What would Jesus do? Send them back to face death?

AP2488615_LancioGrande.jpg

Pope calls for protection of unaccompanied child migrants

"Globalization is a phenomenon that challenges us, especially in one of its principal manifestations which is emigration. It is one of the "signs" of this time that we live in and that brings us back to the words of Jesus, "Why do you not know how to interpret the present time?" (Lk 12,57). Despite the large influx of migrants present in all continents and in almost all countries, migration is still seen as an emergency, or as a circumstantial and sporadic fact, while instead it has now become a hallmark of our society and a challenge.

It is a phenomenon that carries with it great promise and many challenges. Many people forced to emigrate suffer, and often, die tragically; many of their rights are violated, they are obliged to separate from their families and, unfortunately, continue to be the subject of racist and xenophobic attitudes.

Faced with this situation, I repeat what I have affirmed in this year’s Message for the World Day of Migrants and Refugees: "A change of attitude towards migrants and refugees is needed on the part of everyone, moving away from attitudes of defensiveness and fear, indifference and marginalization – all typical of a throwaway culture – towards attitudes based on a culture of encounter, the only culture capable of building a better, more just and fraternal world".

I would also like to draw attention to the tens of thousands of children who migrate alone, unaccompanied, to escape poverty and violence: This is a category of migrants from Central America and Mexico itself who cross the border with the United States under extreme conditions and in pursuit of a hope that in most cases turns out to be vain. They are increasing day by day. This humanitarian emergency requires, as a first urgent measure, these children be welcomed and protected. These measures, however, will not be sufficient, unless they are accompanied by policies that inform people about the dangers of such a journey and, above all, that promote development in their countries of origin. Finally, this challenge demands the attention of the entire international community so that new forms of legal and secure migration may be adopted.

I wish every success to the laudable initiative of the Mexican government’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs in arranging a colloquium of study and reflection on the great challenge of migration and cordially impart my Apostolic Blessing to all those present."

(From archive of Vatican Radio)

Matthew 25:34-40
The Final Judgment

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

"Globalization is a phenomenon that challenges us, especially in one of its principal manifestations which is emigration. It is one of the "signs" of this time that we live in and that brings us back to the words of Jesus, "Why do you not know how to interpret the present time?" (Lk 12,57). Despite the large influx of migrants present in all continents and in almost all countries, migration is still seen as an emergency, or as a circumstantial and sporadic fact, while instead it has now become a hallmark of our society and a challenge.

It is a phenomenon that carries with it great promise and many challenges. Many people forced to emigrate suffer, and often, die tragically; many of their rights are violated, they are obliged to separate from their families and, unfortunately, continue to be the subject of racist and xenophobic attitudes.

Faced with this situation, I repeat what I have affirmed in this year’s Message for the World Day of Migrants and Refugees: "A change of attitude towards migrants and refugees is needed on the part of everyone, moving away from attitudes of defensiveness and fear, indifference and marginalization – all typical of a throwaway culture – towards attitudes based on a culture of encounter, the only culture capable of building a better, more just and fraternal world".

I would also like to draw attention to the tens of thousands of children who migrate alone, unaccompanied, to escape poverty and violence: This is a category of migrants from Central America and Mexico itself who cross the border with the United States under extreme conditions and in pursuit of a hope that in most cases turns out to be vain. They are increasing day by day. This humanitarian emergency requires, as a first urgent measure, these children be welcomed and protected. These measures, however, will not be sufficient, unless they are accompanied by policies that inform people about the dangers of such a journey and, above all, that promote development in their countries of origin. Finally, this challenge demands the attention of the entire international community so that new forms of legal and secure migration may be adopted.

I wish every success to the laudable initiative of the Mexican government’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs in arranging a colloquium of study and reflection on the great challenge of migration and cordially impart my Apostolic Blessing to all those present."

The Final Judgment

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Fuck a bunch of institutionalized pedophiles ok man? This is an American issue a sovereign nation of citizens who say HELL NO. No more using us for patsys because people dont want to follow the law.

Last edited:

The Final Judgment

Fuck a bunch of institutionalized pedophiles ok man? This is an American issue a sovereign nation of citizens who say HELL NO. No more using us for patsys because people dont want to follow the law.

WHAT is the 'law'?

The Trafficking Victims Protections Reauthorization Act?

I'm coldly apathetic.

You think miserable and menacing circumstances are a new phenomenon?

My ancestors lived such lives overseas, yet they immigrated via the law and the process
The problem is George W. Bush signed a law mandating that any refugee from a non-contiguous country who arrives at our border seeking asylum from inhumanely oppressive conditions must be allowed to enter and remain here until afforded a proper hearing. So while the vast majority of these refugees qualify for asylum they are by no means the whole show.

If these Hondurans, Guatemalans, and Salvadorans are admitted we can expect a flood of asylum-seekers from India, Africa, and any other country where third-world conditions prevail. Our southern border could very well be swarmed and the Border Patrol overwhelmed. (I have no doubt that Bush knew exactly what he was doing.)

So what do you think we should do?

Sounds like another mistake Bush made that Obama is making worse.

Forum List

Back