What are your thoughts on the NRA?

There are several millions of people in the US that own AR-15s and 30 round magazines.

I have about 300 AR magazines. I don't think any of them are loaded right now. Just because the anti gun nuts think that is illogical is no reason for someone to be arrested and thrown in jail.

Speaking of illogical it was illogical to ever make it a crime to own AR magazines. Talk about a dumbass law passed by Democrats but it is the worse.

It was illogical to arrest somebody a few days after that filthy ass illogical SAFE Act was passed for having magazines that presented absolutely no threat to anybody.

You can't trust Libtards to ever be reasonable with anti right to keep and bear arms regulations because they always go bonkers. It is their nature to do stupid things.

What would be the logical reason to own 300 AR magazines?

i'd say that you carry them because they are your property '1%er' !! See how these gun controllers think , now One Percenter thinks its ok to arrest a guy for having 2 unloaded magazines which are nothing more than aluminum with springs a plastic floorplate and similar follower .

Why would you carry them in your trunk?

Did the guy that was arrested have a criminal history?

its good to keep the gun controllers posting . But yeah , a person owns 300 or a thousand magazines because its supposed to be a FREE country 'One Percenter' . Why does jay leno own a thousand cars . why does algore own 3 or 4 homes , why do others own hundreds of paintings or comic books , stamps , coins , yada , yada , and yada ?? Yep , keep posting '1 percenter ' !!

its good to keep the gun controllers posting . But yeah , a person owns 300 or a thousand magazines because its supposed to be a FREE country 'One Percenter' . Why does jay leno own a thousand cars . why does algore own 3 or 4 homes , why do others own hundreds of paintings or comic books , stamps , coins , yada , yada , and yada ?? Yep , keep posting '1 percenter ' !!

All that you posted are investments that have potential to grow money.

Do AR magazines have an investment potential?

Its their money that they use to buy the 300 magazines . No one business but their business 1%er .

Well, no I'm not. I'm constantly amazed at how the right wing has created an imaginary evil monster in their heads, and accuse all who don't bow down to the fox ideology of being that monster. That's another of the many reasons people say right wingers are crazy.

Fox news has no idea of who you are.

The opposition to civil rights by you has been in this forum. I seem to recall your opposition to 1st and 2nd amendment civil rights on numerous occasions. The American left is dedicated to crushing civil liberty, and I do believe you march in lockstep with that goal.

Exactly how do you think I oppose civil rights or the 1st or 2nd amendments? All you really know is that I think Fox is full of shit, and you automatically assume I am that imagined monster who opposes the constitution and civil rights. That pretty much proves my point.

I don't think that you are a monster Bulldog , I think that you are a nanny state wussie gun controller .

you probably think that motorcyclists should be FORCED wear helmets , that car seatbelt use should be FORCED on people and that people should be FORCED to watch their weight and quit smoking . [moochelle] I mean Bulldog !!

I generally support the NRA, and I think the NRA does a lot of good work.

But, I don't quite follow their objection to background checks. The NRA used to support background checks. As long as the background checks do not take an unreasonable amount of time, I don't see how they violate the 2nd Amendment.

They oppose Universal Background checks because law enforcement officials say that to make that work, it would require registering all firearms and owners, because Universal Background checks between private individuals need a record of who had the gun to start with and who now owns it and then they can verify that a background check was done.....

The NRA and any 2nd Amendment supporter will fight against registration of guns and owners....the anti gunners will deny this intent...but law enforcement confirms it.....and besides that....it would cost a fortune in time, money and manpower, and it would be a waste of all of those things....criminals will never submit to background checks...only the law abiding will, and he law abiding gun owners aren't the ones shooting people 8-9,000 times a year....

that is wh Universal BAckground checks are opposed but the current background check system was supported by the NRA...

The second amendment supports gun registration

nope....you are wrong...........

No...he is LYING!
We can't have well regulated militias without registration

Second amendment demands it
weapons qualification should be enough.

Hmmmm
Well....one......And a bullet for each crew member when they are at the local bar.......so again.....if our government ever turned on our people, it would not be an easy thing if our people are armed....that is why you anti gun nuts are so short sighted.....you live today, fat and happy and safe behind our Constitutional Protections and he Bill Of Rights...but you want to take away the best safe guard to those rights....firearms in the hands of citizens.....

No you idiot. Our system of government is the best safe guard to our rights. Playing cowboys and Indians like you want to do is jut childish. Silly bravado doesn't work in real life like it does in the movies.

The Constitution and Bill of Rights only work when the government is forced to obey them.......moron.......all it takes is the will to kill by the government and your safeguards on paper mean nothing........that is why the First and Second Amendments are so important....and why the left hates them...
And you think our government wants to kill us. That's crazy.

What happened to the blacks who had syphilis and weren't given the medicine to cure it......by their government.....? Did they magically get better? You know...the Tusceegee experiment......right?
Should they have been required to pass marksman qualification "toughen them up more"?

[QUOTE="Flash, post: 11005054, member: 52472
Because I have 24 ARs.

Any more stupid questions?[/QUOTE]

Why do you need 24 AR's?

I am SO VERY thankful to the NRA! Without their protecting the proper interpretation of the Second Amendment, our First Amendment rights would be greatly threatened!

Advisory counsel with or without prepared briefs or legal positions who may specialize in controversial forms of private property in the class called Arms, are also welcome to discuss any relevant legal position, tangent or azimuth, with our Good Counsel in Council.

Last edited:
If the NRA didn't exist, the Communists would have already succeeded in banning guns. The NRA is probably the last line of defense for the 2nd Amendment. More Americans should start supporting it. It takes a whole lotta cash to fight the Communist Gun-Grabbers.

Forum List

Back