What are your thoughts on the NRA?

tough , fight you every step of the way 'one percenter' !! That's why NRA and GOA plus others are needed .

Do you believe that violent convicted felons should be able to buy guns?

Do you believe that diagnosed mentally ill people should be able to buy guns?

Do you believe that gun owners should be responsible for securing their guns?

No excuse is needed to acquire and possess private property in the class called Arms; but only well regulated militias may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.

Sure, but Bubba, Cooter, dumbass, and Bob, in a pickup truck with a kegger ARE NOT a well regulated militia.

I do not own a gun. They don't interest me, but I am considering to become a member of the NRA because they are doing God's work. It is our God given right to own and bare arms and I support those who do. I presume gun ownership is not a requirement to membership.

LOL!!! God said: Buy a Glock! Sweet!

violent felons shouldn't be set free , mentally ill should be in hospitals . Securing guns , guns are secured when in the gun owners hands , pockets , apartments , homes and property One Percenter !!

violent felons shouldn't be set free , mentally ill should be in hospitals . Securing guns , guns are secured when in the gun owners hands , pockets , apartments , homes and property One Percenter !!

What if the convicted violent felon served his time and get paroled or released?

Do we currently have enough hospitals to house and treat the mentally ill? Have we found them all? Many sociopaths (mental illness) on this board.

Securing a gun like the Mother that placed her's in her purse, her young Daughter grabbed it and shot her dead?

As I've said before; As a gun owner I do believe in everyone's right to own a gun, but I do believe that there are people that are not responsible enough to own a gun which is why we need regulations as the world is a very different place since the Constitution was written.

# one ----------- sentence was probably too short One Percenter' and if he is judged good enough to release after serving his time he should re enter society as a free man with the ability to exercise 'ALL ' of his RIGHTS Freedoms and privileges !! # one

No excuse is needed to acquire and possess private property in the class called Arms; but only well regulated militias may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.

Sure, but Bubba, Cooter, dumbass, and Bob, in a pickup truck with a kegger ARE NOT a well regulated militia.
so what; they have a natural right to acquire and possess private property. Those rights are secured in State Constitutions and are available via due process if on federal property.

dead mother was stupid or made a mistake , shouldn't affect me and the ways that I secure what I own .

build more hospitals rather than modify my Rights or try to mandate how I do things One Percenter or keep the violent metally ill in jail .

no we don't Bulldog , we don't trust the dems or mrobama , most NRA members are conservative when it comes to guns and that includes dems and repubs . TRUST , [ off topic example] he11 , look at how mrobama treats a USA ally like Israel as he tries to influence Israeli elections with taxpayer money and that money and influence is against the law . TRUST [off topic example] but look how Hilary takes money from foreign sources .

Perhaps you don't want background checks, but Quinnipiac says 92% of all voters want checks, and 86% of republicans do. I know you have an endless list of manufactured outrages, but they probably won't amount to any more than FEMA prisons, death panels or BenghaziBenghaziBenghazi. Nobody can accuse the right wing of not having an imagination.
Poll 92 percent of gun owners support universal background checks TheHill
Meaningless.

92% of Americans could want a return to slavery. That doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Universal background checks are fundamentally wrong for obvious reasons, and that's why there's opposition to them.
Why not insist on a serious relationship with militia service, well regulated; so you can have an excuse to keep and bear your Arms in public venues?
No excuse is required. The right shall not be infringed.
No excuse is needed to acquire and possess private property in the class called Arms;
Meaningless non-sequitur.

... but only well regulated militias may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.
Wrong. Stupid. Boring. AGAIN. STILL.

tough , fight you every step of the way 'one percenter' !! That's why NRA and GOA plus others are needed .

Do you believe that violent convicted felons should be able to buy guns?

Do you believe that diagnosed mentally ill people should be able to buy guns?

Do you believe that gun owners should be responsible for securing their guns?

The problem is how the Libtard anti gun nuts define things like mentally ill.

The Obama administration put out a paper that said veterans are potential terrorists and can't be trusted with firearms so how can you trust them to define "mentally ill"?

A veteran went to see a doctor in New York because he had insomnia and the friggin government took his firearms away under the SAFE Act. How can we trust the anti gun nuts to be reasonable?

Another veteran was thrown in jail a few days after the SAFE Act was enacted because he had a couple of unloaded 30 rd AR magazines in the trunk of his car. There are probably 100 million legal 30 rd AR magazines in this country but this veteran was thrown in jail for two unloaded ones. How can we trust the anti gun nuts to ever be reasonable when things like that happen?

There are more examples of how unreasonable the anti gun nuts are when it comes to regulations. Another example is that before Heller and McDonald two cities in America felt it was "reasonable" to prevent a law abiding citizen from having a handgun in their own home for protection.

All gun owners have the responsibility to act in a safe manner and to make sure their firearms are secure. I don't need the government forcing me to be responsible.

I want the government to stay away from telling me what I should do to enjoy my Constitutional right. That is my business not the government's.

The government needs to concentrate on how to reduce this enormous debt and how to seal the border and leave my Constitutional rights alone.

10 USC 311 is meaningless in a discussion regarding the rights protected by the 2nd Amendment.
You refuse to understand this; in doing so you chose to be wrong.
Not meaningless at all; grasshopper. The term Militia is used in our Second Amendment.
Heller fully disassociates the the right to arms from the militia.
Thus, you choose to be wrong.
Heller does not give any reason for appealing to ignorance of 10USC311....
This is a lie as Heller has significant duscission of this.
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER
Fact remains - you choose to be wrong.
Heller does not give any reason for appealing to ignorance of 10USC311.
You are welcome to cite it.
Utter nonsense. Heller explains in detail why the rights protected by the 2nd are not connected to service in the militia.
Maybe you ought to actually read the case -- I've only posted the link a half-dozen times.
You simply refuse to accept the truth; you simply choose to be wrong.

Last edited:
Perhaps you don't want background checks, but Quinnipiac says 92% of all voters want checks, and 86% of republicans do. I know you have an endless list of manufactured outrages, but they probably won't amount to any more than FEMA prisons, death panels or BenghaziBenghaziBenghazi. Nobody can accuse the right wing of not having an imagination.
Poll 92 percent of gun owners support universal background checks TheHill
Meaningless.

92% of Americans could want a return to slavery. That doesn't make it the right thing to do.

Universal background checks are fundamentally wrong for obvious reasons, and that's why there's opposition to them.
Why not insist on a serious relationship with militia service, well regulated; so you can have an excuse to keep and bear your Arms in public venues?
No excuse is needed to acquire and possess private property in the class called Arms;

... but only well regulated militias may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.
only meaningless and wrong to You, grasshopper. Any Esquire knows what I am referring to.

Daniel sounds like mrobama , probably a constitutional perfessor , same class as mrobama !!

Meaningless.

only meaningless and wrong to You, grasshopper. Any Esquire knows what I am referring to.
Since there is ZERO likelihood that you can produce any such "Esquire" to validate your retarded claim, we'll just move on to the reason that no such validation will be forthcoming.

You are wrong. Stupid. Boring. AGAIN. STILL.

The problem is how the Libtard anti gun nuts define things like mentally ill.

The Obama administration put out a paper that said veterans are potential terrorists and can't be trusted with firearms so how can you trust them to define "mentally ill"?

A veteran went to see a doctor in New York because he had insomnia and the friggin government took his firearms away under the SAFE Act. How can we trust the anti gun nuts to be reasonable?

Another veteran was thrown in jail a few days after the SAFE Act was enacted because he had a couple of unloaded 30 rd AR magazines in the trunk of his car. There are probably 100 million legal 30 rd AR magazines in this country but this veteran was thrown in jail for two unloaded ones. How can we trust the anti gun nuts to ever be reasonable when things like that happen?

There are more examples of how unreasonable the anti gun nuts are when it comes to regulations. Another example is that before Heller and McDonald two cities in America felt it was "reasonable" to prevent a law abiding citizen from having a handgun in their own home for protection.

All gun owners have the responsibility to act in a safe manner and to make sure their firearms are secure. I don't need the government forcing me to be responsible.

I want the government to stay away from telling me what I should do to enjoy my Constitutional right. That is my business not the government's.

The government needs to concentrate on how to reduce this enormous debt and how to seal the border and leave my Constitutional rights alone.

For what logical reason does a person carry two unloaded magazines.

You don't but do others? Remember, there are more people in this country besides you.

For what logical reason does a person carry two unloaded magazines.

You don't but do others? Remember, there are more people in this country besides you.

There are several millions of people in the US that own AR-15s and 30 round magazines.

I have about 300 AR magazines. I don't think any of them are loaded right now. Just because the anti gun nuts think that is illogical is no reason for someone to be arrested and thrown in jail.

Speaking of illogical it was illogical to ever make it a crime to own AR magazines. Talk about a dumbass law passed by Democrats but it is the worse.

It was illogical to arrest somebody a few days after that filthy ass illogical SAFE Act was passed for having magazines that presented absolutely no threat to anybody.

You can't trust Libtards to ever be reasonable with anti right to keep and bear arms regulations because they always go bonkers. It is their nature to do stupid things.

i'd say that you carry them because they are your property '1%er' !! See how these gun controllers think , now One Percenter thinks its ok to arrest a guy for having 2 unloaded magazines which are nothing more than aluminum with springs a plastic floorplate and similar follower .

Forum List

Back