What Awaits Us In Two Months?

In two months I am sure the cops will slaughter more unarmed people because that is their mission in life so people can supposedly live in peace, oh, it will be colder in two months also.

Yeah, it is SUCH a huge problem, right? I mean that is what you have been told, but the numbers don't bear it out. There are certainly instances where people are wrongly killed by the police, but it is not a pervasive issue like the left-wing media is trying to make it. It is a political ploy...simple.

In two months I am sure the cops will slaughter more unarmed people because that is their mission in life so people can supposedly live in peace, oh, it will be colder in two months also.

Yeah, it is SUCH a huge problem, right? I mean that is what you have been told, but the numbers don't bear it out. There are certainly instances where people are wrongly killed by the police, but it is not a pervasive issue like the left-wing media is trying to make it. It is a political ploy...simple.

Unfortunately for our country, many people have bought into this false narrative.

If you were a law abiding black person, i doubt you would not be scared of police, and for your and your sons lives, that could be taken, in a nano second...because some cop in his own fear, has imagined who you are....

You have to understand Moonglow

he’s a druggie who sees the cops as the enemy who are standing between him as his illegal pharmaceuticals

If you were a law abiding black person, i doubt you would not be scared of police, and for your and your sons lives, that could be taken, in a nano second...because some cop in his own fear, has imagined who you are....
Everyone should fear the cops enough to follow their instructions

I do

but some black criminals have lost that healthy fear of or respect for authority

he’s a druggie who sees the cops as standing between him as his illegal pharmaceuticals
Ahemmm, moonglow is white, he can likely get his drugs legally, through prescription....
;)

he’s a druggie who sees the cops as the enemy who are standing between him as his illegal pharmaceuticals

He is just about incoherent as slow joe biden.

L

he’s a druggie who sees the cops as standing between him as his illegal pharmaceuticals
Ahemmm, moonglow is white, he can likely get his drugs legally, through prescription....
;)

Only drugs I take is arthritis strength Tylenol. But thanks for noticing me in your lame attempts at posting on a thread not about me. In two months I can guarantee that is all the drugs I will still be taking and Trump will be needing them also after his defeat.

;)

Living where he does he probably grows his own or cooks it up if you git mah drift.

I do

but some black criminals have lost that healthy fear of or respect for authority
I have no fear of cops...and can never imagine a situation where i would be in fear of them.

Only drugs I take is arthritis strength Tylenol. But thanks for noticing me in your lame attempts at posting on a thread not about me. In two months I can guarantee that is all the drugs I will still be taking.
Ok, if you say so

He is just about incoherent as slow joe biden.

L
You don't know shit about the next two months but keep on breaking TOS and you will not be here.

Wrong. I would do exactly as I do now if I am interacting with the police. I am polite, I don't fight with them, I follow instructions and I certainly wouldn't resist arrest if it came to that. The percentage of anyone being killed by police when doing these simple things is minuscule.

I do

I have no fear of cops...and can never imagine a situation where i would be in fear of them.

Video of cop killing unarmed white guy begging for his life.

You should have

Do you also ignore railroad crossing warning signals?

or repair the wiring around your home without cutting power to the circuit?

apparently some black people and a few guilt-ridden white liberals do all those things and more

such as fighting with the cops on the street

It takes a real moron to do that

I do

Fuck the pigs I don't fear them and I never will the little gestapo wanna be's that are trigger happy and murderers will pay for everyone they shoot without reason. All they are doing is causing the riots and the destruction it is on their heads and they will be hunted down, they put their own families in danger because all they know is shoot to kill if you don't submit. Even if the cowards have to shoot you in the back. They evidently never heard of any moves that disable a human with simple moves like I did in martial arts classes. In two months the pigs will assasinate more people undeserving that multiple cops can't handle because they are weak.

And I would be PISSED OFF. at my own fucking race for doing STUPID-AS-FUCK things to cause and reinforce those deadly stereotypes.

You should have

Do you also ignore railroad crossing warning signals?

or repair the wiring around your home without cutting power to the circuit?

apparently some black people and a few guilt-ridden white liberals do all those things and more

such as fighting with the cops on the street

It takes a real moron to do that
You may kneel and bob for the cops but not those that know their real agenda and have the courage to defy them. I do it legally myself and enjoy watching them squirm.

Forum List

Back