What Awaits Us In Two Months?

Once the election is over....and if Trumps wins....the real military will be called in to stop this bullshit with portland, seattle, etc. There will be no warning shots. It will be carnage and it bothers me not one whit. Shoot the fuckers and they WILL go home sniveling.

Why doesn't he do it now?
No clue. But I asked him many times. Then again, I'm just a nobody he doesn't even know exists. One voice in millions. I guess he has his reasons.

Once the election is over....and if Trumps wins....the real military will be called in to stop this bullshit with portland, seattle, etc. There will be no warning shots. It will be carnage and it bothers me not one whit. Shoot the fuckers and they WILL go home sniveling.
The County Sherif of Kenosha is the biggest fool I have ever seen in law enforcement.

He said he wont deputize civilians because it sends the wrong signal of brutality to the populace and would lead to more deaths.

Since when does the lives of rioters rank high than the destruction of peoples economic lives?

View attachment 380440
means

View attachment 380442
Athens-Clarke County Commissioner and protest organizer, Democratic Provocateur Mariah Parker speaks during a "Justice for Jacob Blake solidarity with Kenosha" event

View attachment 380447

View attachment 380448

View attachment 380449

View attachment 380453
The State of Wisconsin Department of Corrections building set alight.
Closed today...

View attachment 380455

OR

View attachment 380466

View attachment 380471

View attachment 380461

View attachment 380460

View attachment 380463
President Donald Trump has signed four executive orders aimed at cutting prescription drug prices in the US.

View attachment 380469
What happens in two months? War. Civil war. Left against the Right. Blacks against Whites. Guns against guns. It will be bad. Which is why NOW is the time to stock up on arms and ammo, food, medicines, etc.
I think the riots are helping trump instead of hurting him as democrats initially hoped

Democratic leaders have opened Pandora's box and the released hate demons cannot be driven back there. However, they will soon regret it themselves, when the people who rebelled against anarchy begin to carry out a civil arrest of these persons. This will happen everywhere, including New York.

1598510471036.png

1598510593345.png

1598510697372.png

1598510752402.png

1598510810190.png

It begins: Virginia forms active militia to protect
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...sheriffs-citizens-from-unconstitutional-laws/
1598510962153.png

Thousands of cops, veterans, supporters pledge

1598511094358.png

“You saw the militia walking down the street, you would have thought they were an army ... I was just talking to the State Police upstairs; had better equipment than our State Police had,” McAuliffe said. “And yet not a shot was fired, zero property damage.”

1598511471927.png

The County Sherif of Kenosha is the biggest fool I have ever seen in law enforcement.

He said he wont deputize civilians because it sends the wrong signal of brutality to the populace and would lead to more deaths.

Since when does the lives of rioters rank high than the destruction of peoples economic lives?
Like the unarmed man that is now paralyzed after being shot eight times in the back by cops, why does his life and his ability to earn an income not matter to you? The riots and protest are because of a reason that reason being another unjustifiable eight shots in the back of an unarmed man by cops. Just think of all the destruction that would not have happened if a cop could use his head more than his gun, or his knee, or those positions cops learn to kill while restaining humans instead f learning take down moves to save lives and still subdue their perp? I was in security for over thirty years and never once did I kill anyone while taking command of them to control them...

Some of the BLM survivors will have to be deported to West Africa - to their historical homeland

Attachments

• 1598511747930.png
    1598511747930.png
    428 KB · Views: 28
View attachment 380440
means

View attachment 380442
Athens-Clarke County Commissioner and protest organizer, Democratic Provocateur Mariah Parker speaks during a "Justice for Jacob Blake solidarity with Kenosha" event

View attachment 380447

View attachment 380448

View attachment 380449

View attachment 380453
Closed today...

View attachment 380455

OR

View attachment 380466

View attachment 380471

View attachment 380461

View attachment 380460

View attachment 380463
President Donald Trump has signed four executive orders aimed at cutting prescription drug prices in the US.

View attachment 380469
What happens in two months? War. Civil war. Left against the Right. Blacks against Whites. Guns against guns. It will be bad. Which is why NOW is the time to stock up on arms and ammo, food, medicines, etc.
I think the riots are helping trump instead of hurting him as democrats initially hoped

Democratic leaders have opened Pandora's box and the released hate demons cannot be driven back there. However, they will soon regret it themselves, when the people who rebelled against anarchy begin to carry out a civil arrest of these persons. This will happen everywhere, including New York.

View attachment 380523

View attachment 380524

View attachment 380525

View attachment 380526

View attachment 380528
It begins: Virginia forms active militia to protect sheriffs, citizens from unconstitutional laws
View attachment 380532

View attachment 380535
“You saw the militia walking down the street, you would have thought they were an army ... I was just talking to the State Police upstairs; had better equipment than our State Police had,” McAuliffe said. “And yet not a shot was fired, zero property damage.”

View attachment 380537
The pigs started the fire and now you want to blame people that are not part of the problem. Sieg heil mein freund.

View attachment 380440
means

View attachment 380442

View attachment 380447

View attachment 380448

View attachment 380449

View attachment 380453
Closed today...

View attachment 380455

OR

View attachment 380466

View attachment 380471

View attachment 380461

View attachment 380460

View attachment 380463

View attachment 380469

It begins: Virginia forms active militia to protect sheriffs, citizens from unconstitutional laws

View attachment 380535
The Virginia unorganized militia is no bullshit and they are serious as a heart attack.

In two months I am sure the cops will slaughter more unarmed people because that is their mission in life so people can supposedly live in peace, oh, it will be colder in two months also.

You'll be stoned in 2 months.

Same comment when Obama was running...

Need new material....

If that happens, we just might get a full blown civil war or maybe many states will secede. I’m hoping for succession. Time to put an end to this shit show.

The only question is, does dumb Don allow the seceding states to leave peacefully or does he do his best Lincoln and massacre millions?

I

If you think violence perpetrated by the state stops this, you have failed to learn from history. Violence begets violence.

View attachment 380440
means

View attachment 380442

View attachment 380447

View attachment 380448

View attachment 380449

View attachment 380453
Closed today...

View attachment 380455

OR

View attachment 380466

View attachment 380471

View attachment 380461

View attachment 380460

View attachment 380463

View attachment 380469
That’s funny. We have the violence now under dumb Don, but you think if he gets re-elected it will stop. Not logical.

means

View attachment 380442

View attachment 380447

View attachment 380448

View attachment 380449

View attachment 380453
Closed today...

View attachment 380455

It's really weird how you use pictures of what actually happened under Trump to show how scary Biden's presidency may be.
WINNER! WINNER! Chicken Dinner!

The rain confuses biden.

He tells people to come in out of the rain but they are inside the bldg. already.

Joe needs help. Why doesn't his family intervene? Making too much money off joe?

Last edited:
I didn't day it was Trumps fault. I put the entire blame on what is going on now, directly on China and Democrats.
I know. I didnt mean to imply that you were blaming trump

china and the democrats are the problem

In two months I am sure the cops will slaughter more unarmed people because that is their mission in life so people can supposedly live in peace, oh, it will be colder in two months also.

Yeah, it is SUCH a huge problem, right? I mean that is what you have been told, but the numbers don't bear it out. There are certainly instances where people are wrongly killed by the police, but it is not a pervasive issue like the left-wing media is trying to make it. It is a political ploy...simple.

The riots and protest are because of a reason that reason being another unjustifiable eight shots in the back of an unarmed man by cops.

You sure he was unarmed or does that just fit the narrative you like to push?

Forum List

Back