What Awaits Us In Two Months?

In two months I am sure the cops will slaughter more unarmed people because that is their mission in life so people can supposedly live in peace, oh, it will be colder in two months also.

Yeah, it is SUCH a huge problem, right? I mean that is what you have been told, but the numbers don't bear it out. There are certainly instances where people are wrongly killed by the police, but it is not a pervasive issue like the left-wing media is trying to make it. It is a political ploy...simple.

The numbers do bear out the problems with cops having immunity and no brains. But please do like all the great propagandist and blame it on someone else. One murder is all it takes to discredit the police they are not supposed to break the law they are supposed to uphold the law they have sworn to do as such.

Fuck the pigs I don't fear them and I never will the little gestapo wanna be's that are trigger happy and murderers will pay for everyone they shoot without reason.
So far they have a near perfect record of lawfully shooting black criminals
I keep asking libs on this forum to rationalize the crazy behavior of blake when he got shot and no one can do it

Anyone who argues and fights with the police are stupidly gambling with their life.

Yet we see blacks do it constantly.

Another thing that too many do not get is that blacks encounter the police more than any other race because they committ more violent crimes than any other race.

Yet the MSM in their misuguided narrative of all people are equal discount that...totally disregard that blacks by being involved in so much criminal activity bring the police down on them.

I do it legally myself and enjoy watching them squirm.
Ok

how often do you beat up the cops when they are trying to arrest you?

maybe you should post a youtube video spoken in ebonics teaching black people the secret of your success

because they never seem to win their fights with the cops

In two months I am sure the cops will slaughter more unarmed people because that is their mission in life so people can supposedly live in peace, oh, it will be colder in two months also.

Yeah, it is SUCH a huge problem, right? I mean that is what you have been told, but the numbers don't bear it out. There are certainly instances where people are wrongly killed by the police, but it is not a pervasive issue like the left-wing media is trying to make it. It is a political ploy...simple.
If you were a law abiding black person, i doubt you would not be scared of police, and for your and your sons lives, that could be taken, in a nano second...because some cop in his own fear, has imagined who you are....
Everyone should fear the cops enough to follow their instructions

I do

but some black criminals have lost that healthy fear of or respect for authority
Fuck the pigs I don't fear them and I never will the little gestapo wanna be's that are trigger happy and murderers will pay for everyone they shoot without reason. All they are doing is causing the riots and the destruction it is on their heads and they will be hunted down, they put their own families in danger because all they know is shoot to kill if you don't submit. Even if the cowards have to shoot you in the back. They evidently never heard of any moves that disable a human with simple moves like I did in martial arts classes. In two months the pigs will assasinate more people undeserving that multiple cops can't handle because they are weak.

Yes, you have to submit to authority. Evidently there is a large group of people who were never taught respect at home.

If you were a law abiding black person, i doubt you would not be scared of police, and for your and your sons lives, that could be taken, in a nano second...because some cop in his own fear, has imagined who you are....

Wrong. I would do exactly as I do now if I am interacting with the police. I am polite, I don't fight with them, I follow instructions and I certainly wouldn't resist arrest if it came to that. The percentage of anyone being killed by police when doing these simple things is minuscule.
You fail to recognize or understand the problem, just like your Orange Messiah. This is why the rioting continues. Had dumb Don demanded police reform, all this could have been avoided.

Wrong. I would do exactly as I do now if I am interacting with the police. I am polite, I don't fight with them, I follow instructions and I certainly wouldn't resist arrest if it came to that. The percentage of anyone being killed by police when doing these simple things is minuscule.
You fail to recognize or understand the problem, just like your Orange Messiah. This is why the rioting continues. Had dumb Don demanded police reform, all this could have been avoided.

I fully understand the problem. Disrespect for authority.

I do

but some black criminals have lost that healthy fear of or respect for authority
Fuck the pigs I don't fear them and I never will the little gestapo wanna be's that are trigger happy and murderers will pay for everyone they shoot without reason. All they are doing is causing the riots and the destruction it is on their heads and they will be hunted down, they put their own families in danger because all they know is shoot to kill if you don't submit. Even if the cowards have to shoot you in the back. They evidently never heard of any moves that disable a human with simple moves like I did in martial arts classes. In two months the pigs will assasinate more people undeserving that multiple cops can't handle because they are weak.

Yes, you have to submit to authority. Evidently there is a large group of people who were never taught respect at home.
I will never submit to their so called authority, respect is earned it is not given like a cheap bottle of perfume to a gal you want to kiss.

One murder is all it takes to discredit the police they are not supposed to break the law they are supposed to uphold the law they have sworn to do as such.

I thought stereotyping was bad? What if changed your quote just a little..."One murder is all it takes to discredit the black community..." Wow, that would be quite a statement, right? That is EXACTLY what you are saying here.

Ok

maybe you should post a youtube video spoken in ebonics teaching black people the secret of your success

There are ways to fight without first and guns, do it with brains. In yer case take yer brain out and throw at them...

I do

I will never submit to their so called authority, respect is earned it is not given like a cheap bottle of perfume to a gal you want to kiss.

And therein lies your problem and why you are more likely to have an issue with them than me.

Ok

There are ways to fight without first and guns, do it with brains. In yer case take yer brain out and throw at them...

Why do they have to fight to begin with?

One murder is all it takes to discredit the police they are not supposed to break the law they are supposed to uphold the law they have sworn to do as such.

I thought stereotyping was bad? What if changed your quote just a little..."One murder is all it takes to discredit the black community..." Wow, that would be quite a statement, right? That is EXACTLY what you are saying here.
Does the black community pledge to uphold the law? Does the black community claim they are saving you from yourself, or that they protect and serve the community? Police are supposed to be held to a higher regard than civilians on the street. You seem to want to give the cops all the breaks and never hold them responsible for their actions and that is why there is rioting in the streets.

I do

Ok

Why do they have to fight to begin with?
Because cops and their peers to include state and federal govts. have allowed this organization to gain more power and militarize themselves with a sovereign citizen status to enforce laws which seek to control and abuse civilians of their civil rights. Intimidation is the tool they use and abuse with.

I do

And therein lies your problem and why you are more likely to have an issue with them than me.

I fully understand the problem. Disrespect for authority.
You clearly don’t understand.

I do

I fought the Law and the Law won.

Does the black community pledge to uphold the law? Does the black community claim they are saving you from yourself, or that they protect and serve the community? Police are supposed to be held to a higher regard than civilians on the street. You seem to want to give the cops all the breaks and never hold them responsible for their actions and that is why there is rioting in the streets.

No, I just don't condemn all cops for the actions of a very, very few. Bad cops should be held accountable and they are the vast majority of the time.

Forum List

Back