WHAT! Bannon a Democrat?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
Steve Bannon Is Dreaming of a Permanent Trumpist Majority

“Like [Andrew] Jackson’s populism, we’re going to build an entirely new political movement,” he told Wolff. “It’s everything related to jobs. The conservatives are going to go crazy. I’m the guy pushing a trillion-dollar infrastructure plan. With negative interest rates throughout the world, it’s the greatest opportunity to rebuild everything. Ship yards, iron works, get them all jacked up. We’re just going to throw it up against the wall and see if it sticks. It will be as exciting as the 1930s, greater than the Reagan revolution — conservatives, plus populists, in an economic nationalist movement.”

I am floored!

“Like [Andrew] Jackson’s populism, we’re going to build an entirely new political movement,” he told Wolff. “It’s everything related to jobs. The conservatives are going to go crazy. I’m the guy pushing a trillion-dollar infrastructure plan. With negative interest rates throughout the world, it’s the greatest opportunity to rebuild everything. Ship yards, iron works, get them all jacked up. We’re just going to throw it up against the wall and see if it sticks. It will be as exciting as the 1930s, greater than the Reagan revolution — conservatives, plus populists, in an economic nationalist movement.”

I am floored!
Mon Dieu
Andrew Jackson, Banks, and the Panic of 1837

I am floored!

And liberals are playing right into his hands...keep up the good work.

The shotgun approach to Hillary denial. Jim is going to stroke out soon. :(

Trump and Bannon are changing the GOP into the new Democratic Party....YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS UP!

Keeping parts of the ACA. The Muslim ban is not intense vetting. Trump is okay with Transgender and Gay. He is pushing a HUGE infrastructure program. Now is praising Hillary and the Foundation.

ARE YOU FEELING STUPID YET?

Trump and Bannon are changing the GOP into the new Democratic Party....YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS UP!

Keeping parts of the ACA. The Muslim ban is not intense vetting. Trump is okay with Transgender and Gay. He is pushing a HUGE infrastructure program. Now is praising Hillary and the Foundation.

I didn't make it up YOU did. Doubtful you believe your own bs as you continue to Trump bash. Funny sad little poster Jimmyboy.

I doubt the Trumpbots are upset at that. Rather, he's actually saying he'll do what he campaigned on. (I don't think he's actually draining the swamp, but why quibble)

But why should either the dems or the gop establishment help him? The gop congress will certainly go along when their agendas coincide. For example, cutting corp and personal tax rates while eliminating tax expenditures. Probably Isis.

I didn't make it up YOU did. Doubtful you believe your own bs as you continue to Trump bash. Funny sad little poster Jimmyboy.

Donald is gaining a lot of respect with a lot of people as he moderates his views....much to the disappointment of the Far Right Wing Nuts.

Donald is gaining a lot of respect with a lot of people as he moderates his views....much to the disappointment of the Far Right Wing Nuts.

Really? Kind if hard to get that message with all the media and lefties whining all day.

again Trump is not your typical partisan politician he is a nationalist/populist along with Bannon. He will put the American people first. Some of his policies will lean left of center some will lean right of center.

This is not a surprise this is why the GOP elite hated him

WHY ARE YOU JUST LEARNING THIS NOW

Really? Kind if hard to get that message with all the media and lefties whining all day.
Well, I told my wife to stop watching the news and just see how things shake out. I'm not holding my breath on jobs, though.

As for the Supreme Court, any of the gopers would have beaten Hillary. the Bork/Garland divide will have to wait as much as a generation to work out.

why?

again Trump is not your typical partisan politician he is a nationalist/populist along with Bannon. He will put the American people first. Some of his policies will lean left of center some will lean right of center.

He puts himself first. But you're right he's an enemy of the elite.

Although he lied about raising their taxes, and he's going to cut theirs more than ours

Last edited:

He puts himself first. But you're right he's an enemy of the elite.

Although he lied about raising their taxes, and he's going to cut theirs more than ours

He did not lie, when he said that taxes woud be higher we has referring to closing the carried interest loop hole which allows hedge fund managers to pay little to no tax.

The lowest tax cutswill be for corporations which will help encourage corporate investment creating jobs.

The simplification of the tax code, tax cuts for the middle class and allowing people to fully deduct their health insurance premiums and child care costs will significantly lessen the burden on middle class families.

I am floored!

You called it! LOL. He's one of ours now.

Forum List

Back