🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Biden should do to hand Trump the worst presidential defeat next year...

I'm not sure Biden will remember when the election is and will campaign into the late 70's.
Maybe. But Biden still knows the difference between the words 'oranges' and 'origins'. And he still knows the difference between friends and enemies too.

And he does know the difference between white youngsters and poor youngsters.
Even his gaffes have more class that your babbling narcissus.

First off, your sentence makes zero sense. Secondly, I thought this thread is about Biden and not Obama.

Further, Biden should follow Lincoln's example in appointing members of his cabinet from former "rivals"...such as Warren, Harris, O'Rourke and possibly even Sanders.
I heard yesterday that Biden should choose Stacey Abrams for Veep.

I saw her on TV the other day talking about her new project, Fair Fight 2020

Fair Fight

She's not going to be Biden's VP.

Undeniably, Biden is past his prime, and no sane person would think that he could be president for two terms.....ergo, the VP pick by Biden is a crucial decision.

I'd recommend that Biden pick Julian Castro as a running mate....clinching the Latino vote with ease, and bring Texas into play as a possible bluish state (bear in mind that NO republican could ever win the WH without Texas' electoral votes.)

Further, Biden should follow Lincoln's example in appointing members of his cabinet from former "rivals"...such as Warren, Harris, O'Rourke and possibly even Sanders.

(With Harris as the possible head of DOJ, Trump best plan a move to a country without extradition....lol)
Brilliant. Castro created hit lists of private citizens who donated to Trump. His intent was to clearly put these innocent citizens in harm's way. So let's give him the full power of US intelligence to do whatever he wants to private citizens.

Besides the fact that a "hit list" is right wing bullshit.........you are referring to Joaquin Castro NOT Juiian....Trumpo NEEDS more morons like you to back him.

Undeniably, Biden is past his prime, and no sane person would think that he could be president for two terms.....ergo, the VP pick by Biden is a crucial decision.

I'd recommend that Biden pick Julian Castro as a running mate....clinching the Latino vote with ease, and bring Texas into play as a possible bluish state (bear in mind that NO republican could ever win the WH without Texas' electoral votes.)

(With Harris as the possible head of DOJ, Trump best plan a move to a country without extradition....lol)
Brilliant. Castro created hit lists of private citizens who donated to Trump. His intent was to clearly put these innocent citizens in harm's way. So let's give him the full power of US intelligence to do whatever he wants to private citizens.

Besides the fact that a "hit list" is right wing bullshit.........you are referring to Joaquin Castro NOT Juiian....Trumpo NEEDS more morons like you to back him.

they clearly targeted Trump supporters in the hopes that mobs like antifa would attack them. It was obvious to anyone half a lick of sense, I guess that leaves you out.

Biden has won the nomination? Who knew?

I get the impression that premature nomination is not the only premature condition from which the OP suffers...

O'Biden lol! You worthless leftist traitors crack me up!

Nat, welcome back, but there is no fucking way the voters will elect any of those idiot democrats or support any of their idiotic policies. You may not like Trump for any number of reasons, not the least of which are his personality foibles, but for all Trump's many faults he is doing a good job running the country. Voters always choose a "steady as she goes" candidate rather than rolling the dice on new stupid policies.
How's your 401K doing? Who will keep it going up? Your welcome.

Ah, so your "solution" to the Democrat's front runner being a senile idiot...is to put Castro on the ticket? Not because he'd make a good President but because he's a Latino and you think that will automatically make the Latino vote turn out for Biden? Gotta love you, liberals. Identity politics to the end! No solutions...just more division!

I'm not sure Biden will remember when the election is and will campaign into the late 70's.
Maybe. But Biden still knows the difference between the words 'oranges' and 'origins'. And he still knows the difference between friends and enemies too.
He was ok with sending a plane load of cash to his friends.
That one has been debunked so many times, I'm surprised you aren't ashamed to bring it up. But then, Trumpers never quit with the old old slime, so I guess I shouldn't be.

Biden is an old, white, doofus. he will not be the dem nominee or president. He needs to retire and fire his shotgun out his back door 3 times a day.

the dem clown show has no one who has a chance in 2020. its over already and you fools dont know it.
I'd say many of 'em - including DNC Chair Tom Perez - can see the Trump Train coming (again) but like sheeple mesmerized by its headlight, they just can't get off the track.

Meanwhile Perez is on his way to Mexico City to raise funds because neither of the party's rational members is prepared to write a check in support of all the "progressive" silliness. It sure sounds like surrender to me:

DNC Chief: ‘Our nominee won't stand a chance against Trump’
These numbers are daunting." said Perez who added, “Our eventual nominee won't stand a chance against Trump and the GOP's fundraising machine...

Evidently he thinks money will buy the election. The Dem IDIOTS learned NOTHING from 2016 when Shrillary Clinton - the most "uniquely qualified candidate evah" - outspent a political novice 3-1 and still managed to lose.

The fuckbubbles just don't get it.

I believe a good way to get through to voters is to come down hard on the fact that Trump is acting like a demented man ,,,bashing the head of the FED Obama Hillary bashing leaders of countries that used to be our allies who now laugh at him. He's a destroyer of our economy and the worlds and he needs to go, as do his herd of pussies in gov't that are afraid to take him on

That senile old coot isn't even going to be nominated, let alone win the general.

Biden is an old, white, doofus. he will not be the dem nominee or president. He needs to retire and fire his shotgun out his back door 3 times a day.

the dem clown show has no one who has a chance in 2020. its over already and you fools dont know it.
I'd say many of 'em - including DNC Chair Tom Perez - can see the Trump Train coming (again) but like sheeple mesmerized by its headlight, they just can't get off the track.

Meanwhile Perez is on his way to Mexico City to raise funds because neither of the party's rational members is prepared to write a check in support of all the "progressive" silliness. It sure sounds like surrender to me:

DNC Chief: ‘Our nominee won't stand a chance against Trump’
These numbers are daunting." said Perez who added, “Our eventual nominee won't stand a chance against Trump and the GOP's fundraising machine...

Evidently he thinks money will buy the election. The Dem IDIOTS learned NOTHING from 2016 when Shrillary Clinton - the most "uniquely qualified candidate evah" - outspent a political novice 3-1 and still managed to lose.

The fuckbubbles just don't get it.
Just win back sates that were mostly DEM that went republican like Mich Wisc and Penn 3 states the blood sucker won by a total of 75K votes That should do it + all those who voted for the crazy pos that will change their votes That doesn't include you sayit You don't give a shit

Forum List

Back