🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Biden should do to hand Trump the worst presidential defeat next year...

Undeniably, Biden is past his prime, and no sane person would think that he could be president for two terms.....ergo, the VP pick by Biden is a crucial decision.

I'd recommend that Biden pick Julian Castro as a running mate....clinching the Latino vote with ease, and bring Texas into play as a possible bluish state (bear in mind that NO republican could ever win the WH without Texas' electoral votes.)

Further, Biden should follow Lincoln's example in appointing members of his cabinet from former "rivals"...such as Warren, Harris, O'Rourke and possibly even Sanders.

(With Harris as the possible head of DOJ, Trump best plan a move to a country without extradition....lol)
Biden as president with Warren, Harris, Beto and Sanders as cabinet members would be the complete demise of the United States. Also, only the president and vice president should be held by natural born Citizens born of two US Citizen parents. They both should be of White European heritage, period. That's the way the founders wanted it.
How about just voting for Putin and Castro....winning ticket if you want a commie form of government. LOL Laugh if Putin won.

Undeniably, Biden is past his prime, and no sane person would think that he could be president for two terms.....ergo, the VP pick by Biden is a crucial decision.

I'd recommend that Biden pick Julian Castro as a running mate....clinching the Latino vote with ease, and bring Texas into play as a possible bluish state (bear in mind that NO republican could ever win the WH without Texas' electoral votes.)

Further, Biden should follow Lincoln's example in appointing members of his cabinet from former "rivals"...such as Warren, Harris, O'Rourke and possibly even Sanders.

(With Harris as the possible head of DOJ, Trump best plan a move to a country without extradition....lol)
Obama's biggest mistake was letting Hillary into his tent. It's possible Biden could beat Trump, but maybe not. At any rate, there are literally dozens of young progressives who are to the right of Sanders and Warren, and while those two may be useful to raise issues that are uncomfortable, they are too nuts to be trusted with power.

And Pence would slice and dice Castro in a debate.
"And Pence would slice and dice Castro in a debate."

How so, with his Ronald Reagan impressions?

Old while I appreciate your insight you leave out an important piece of the puzzle The tariffs are killing middle America and most of China's tariffs are designed to hurt states that voted for Trump

Eddie...Eddie...Eddie! You on the left HOPE the tariffs are going to kill Middle America! What you can't seem to wrap your head around is that the tariffs are part of a Trump strategy to make China play fair on trade, currency manipulation and intellectual property theft. It's the same strategy that he successfully employed against Canada, Mexico and the EU. Trump is doing something that should have been done long ago.

Think about what you just said! China's tariffs ARE designed to hurt states that voted for Trump! You on the left whined about "Russian interference" in our elections for years now but now you've got China deliberately targeting parts of the US economically in an attempt to sway our next Presidential election! Where is the liberal OUTRAGE over that?
Live by the sword die by the sword Did over 100 meetings with Russian big wigs by Trump people phase you? This president has made American elections a win by any way you can, fair or foul

Hey Eddie, you do know that horse is dead right? Beating it some more isn't going to bring it to life.
Stop using my lines unless you give me credit for them And when trump loses in 2020 you'll see the horse isn't dead yet He'll be spending most of his time in court or if god is willing ,in jail

That's bullshit, Ed.

When Dubya was President, the libs threatened to send him to The Hague for war crimes. Then Obama seized power, and the whole plan was shelved. W went to Dallas, and spends a lot of time mentoring his protege Nolan Ryan in Arlington.
What do you call starting a war based on BS ?? GWB should have been executed for causing the deaths of so many for nothing

Eddie...Eddie...Eddie! You on the left HOPE the tariffs are going to kill Middle America! What you can't seem to wrap your head around is that the tariffs are part of a Trump strategy to make China play fair on trade, currency manipulation and intellectual property theft. It's the same strategy that he successfully employed against Canada, Mexico and the EU. Trump is doing something that should have been done long ago.

Think about what you just said! China's tariffs ARE designed to hurt states that voted for Trump! You on the left whined about "Russian interference" in our elections for years now but now you've got China deliberately targeting parts of the US economically in an attempt to sway our next Presidential election! Where is the liberal OUTRAGE over that?
Live by the sword die by the sword Did over 100 meetings with Russian big wigs by Trump people phase you? This president has made American elections a win by any way you can, fair or foul

Hey Eddie, you do know that horse is dead right? Beating it some more isn't going to bring it to life.
Stop using my lines unless you give me credit for them And when trump loses in 2020 you'll see the horse isn't dead yet He'll be spending most of his time in court or if god is willing ,in jail

That's bullshit, Ed.

When Dubya was President, the libs threatened to send him to The Hague for war crimes. Then Obama seized power, and the whole plan was shelved. W went to Dallas, and spends a lot of time mentoring his protege Nolan Ryan in Arlington.
What do you call starting a war based on BS ?? GWB should have been executed for causing the deaths of so many for nothing

So, if Dubya should be executed , why didn't the Big O extradite him to The Hague? Particularly after arguments like you made were made repeatedly for many years.

How about now? If W is guilty, there is no statute of limitations for war crimes.

BTW, President Bush didn't start a war based on BS. Saddam Hussein tried to kill an American President

"Poor kids are just as smart as white kids."

Oh Joe is the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:
You still haven't looked at WHY Trump was able to win States that have been reliably Democratic, Eddie! Blue collar workers don't think the Democrats care about them anymore! Trump promised them jobs and delivered on that promise. You think your progressive party platform is going to change that? They STILL can see that the progressive wing of the Democratic Party couldn't care less about taking care of them. You're all about catering to immigrants and passing the Green New Deal. Why WOULD a blue collar worker vote for a Democrat? Duh?
Old while I appreciate your insight you leave out an important piece of the puzzle The tariffs are killing middle America and most of China's tariffs are designed to hurt states that voted for Trump

If you weren't so clueless, Eddie...you'd understand that Democratic leaders threaten Trump with court and jail because they don't have viable solutions to any of the problems that the US faces. Once he's out of office they'll move on to smearing whoever the next GOP leader it is that emerges.

If you weren't so clueless, Eddie...you'd understand that Democratic leaders threaten Trump with court and jail because they don't have viable solutions to any of the problems that the US faces. Once he's out of office they'll move on to smearing whoever the next GOP leader it is that emerges.
Bobob posted this
Trump divides but does not conquer. His divisiveness is the cause of the violence we are experiencing. What enemies did Obama buy
off with tax money? Obama was an uniter and 3 instances don't make hie efforts a failure. Jobs are gone forever is a true statement and means that people need training and education so they can financially exist in the future. Trump paid 3 million dollars to NK for the release of that student. Trump's divisiveness, attacking our institutions, having no respect for our 3 equal branches of government,
the ridiculous trade war which is sinking our industry, blaming the free press for his fck-ups with that stupid "fake" nonsense that he spews every time he is exposed, alienating our allies. What a guy!

LMAO

Castro is an idiot. Biden should pick Tulsi Gabbard.

the Latino vote with ease?.....you sure about that?....

President Trump did better with the Latino vote that either Romney or McCain.

I think it is due to the great appreciation he has for the institution of Machismo.

Bobob posted this
Trump divides but does not conquer. His divisiveness is the cause of the violence we are experiencing. What enemies did Obama buy
off with tax money? Obama was an uniter and 3 instances don't make hie efforts a failure. Jobs are gone forever is a true statement and means that people need training and education so they can financially exist in the future. Trump paid 3 million dollars to NK for the release of that student. Trump's divisiveness, attacking our institutions, having no respect for our 3 equal branches of government,
the ridiculous trade war which is sinking our industry, blaming the free press for his fck-ups with that stupid "fake" nonsense that he spews every time he is exposed, alienating our allies. What a guy!

President Trump didn't spend a nickel on bribes to the North Koreans.

You still haven't looked at WHY Trump was able to win States that have been reliably Democratic, Eddie! Blue collar workers don't think the Democrats care about them anymore! Trump promised them jobs and delivered on that promise. You think your progressive party platform is going to change that? They STILL can see that the progressive wing of the Democratic Party couldn't care less about taking care of them. You're all about catering to immigrants and passing the Green New Deal. Why WOULD a blue collar worker vote for a Democrat? Duh?

The horse is dead, buried, and decomposed. But keep.whipping that skeleton. Maybe it'll twitch. Trump will be spending another term in the White House. And rent free in your head.

Biden as president with Warren, Harris, Beto and Sanders as cabinet members would be the complete demise of the United States. Also, only the president and vice president should be held by natural born Citizens born of two US Citizen parents. They both should be of White European heritage, period. That's the way the founders wanted it.

But you would have voted for Cruz if he had won the 2016 nomination, now wouldn't you?

I would rather he just endorsed Castro, and then rode off into the sunset. But hey..

Biden won't even be your nominee! He's old and white and not as Commie as scumbag Bernie

I would rather he just endorsed Castro, and then rode off into the sunset. But hey..

Viva Fidel!

Bobob posted this
I don't know who Bobob is but no one should doubt that there are plenty of bitter, brain-dead morons who think as you do as well as believe such silliness as the "Trump paid 3 million dollars to NK for the release of that student." The divisiveness in American society is a direct result of decades of the Dem "victimization program" intended to further their (and your) agenda:

upload_2019-8-24_18-16-4.png

Forum List

Back