🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Biden should do to hand Trump the worst presidential defeat next year...

Eddie...Eddie...Eddie! You on the left HOPE the tariffs are going to kill Middle America! What you can't seem to wrap your head around is that the tariffs are part of a Trump strategy to make China play fair on trade, currency manipulation and intellectual property theft. It's the same strategy that he successfully employed against Canada, Mexico and the EU. Trump is doing something that should have been done long ago.

Think about what you just said! China's tariffs ARE designed to hurt states that voted for Trump! You on the left whined about "Russian interference" in our elections for years now but now you've got China deliberately targeting parts of the US economically in an attempt to sway our next Presidential election! Where is the liberal OUTRAGE over that?
Live by the sword die by the sword Did over 100 meetings with Russian big wigs by Trump people phase you? This president has made American elections a win by any way you can, fair or foul

Hey Eddie, you do know that horse is dead right? Beating it some more isn't going to bring it to life.
Stop using my lines unless you give me credit for them And when trump loses in 2020 you'll see the horse isn't dead yet He'll be spending most of his time in court or if god is willing ,in jail

The horse is dead, buried, and decomposed. But keep.whipping that skeleton. Maybe it'll twitch. Trump will be spending another term in the White House. And rent free in your head.

The libs are still going to be whining about the Trumpster in November 2032 as the 2nd Kushner Administration comes to a close
Another moronic post

The libs talked about extraditing Dubya to the Hague for years and nothing came of that

Moron...it is NOT up to "libs" to extradite GWB to The Hague........and, just for fun, why don't you write to GWB and Dick Cheney and ask them WHY they don't much travel to Europe?

I already know the reasons. The Rangers don't play many games in Europe and Vice President Cheney isn't in the greatest health with his multiple heart attacks over the years. That's why Cheney declined the Presidency in 2009, just wasn't up to it because of ill health.
He was last seen in Wyoming wearing a dress

The libs talked about extraditing Dubya to the Hague for years and nothing came of that

Moron...it is NOT up to "libs" to extradite GWB to The Hague........and, just for fun, why don't you write to GWB and Dick Cheney and ask them WHY they don't much travel to Europe?

I already know the reasons. The Rangers don't play many games in Europe and Vice President Cheney isn't in the greatest health with his multiple heart attacks over the years. That's why Cheney declined the Presidency in 2009, just wasn't up to it because of ill health.

one of yours?

did you also provide the heels?

one of yours?

did you also provide the heels?
"He was last seen in Wyoming wearing a dress"

That went right over your feeble-minded head

Undeniably, Biden is past his prime, and no sane person would think that he could be president for two terms.....ergo, the VP pick by Biden is a crucial decision.

I'd recommend that Biden pick Julian Castro as a running mate....clinching the Latino vote with ease, and bring Texas into play as a possible bluish state (bear in mind that NO republican could ever win the WH without Texas' electoral votes.)

Further, Biden should follow Lincoln's example in appointing members of his cabinet from former "rivals"...such as Warren, Harris, O'Rourke and possibly even Sanders.

(With Harris as the possible head of DOJ, Trump best plan a move to a country without extradition....lol)

Castro is a spineless fruitcake. Joe is incoherent and rambling. This is the best you have. Lol. Wow.

Undeniably, Biden is past his prime, and no sane person would think that he could be president for two terms.....ergo, the VP pick by Biden is a crucial decision.

I'd recommend that Biden pick Julian Castro as a running mate....clinching the Latino vote with ease, and bring Texas into play as a possible bluish state (bear in mind that NO republican could ever win the WH without Texas' electoral votes.)

Further, Biden should follow Lincoln's example in appointing members of his cabinet from former "rivals"...such as Warren, Harris, O'Rourke and possibly even Sanders.

(With Harris as the possible head of DOJ, Trump best plan a move to a country without extradition....lol)

Castro is a spineless fruitcake. Joe is incoherent and rambling. This is the best you have. Lol. Wow.
Whomever the choice is he or she have to be far superior to this fn madman in our WH now. A madman who makes enemies for America where ever he goes

Eddie...Eddie...Eddie! You on the left HOPE the tariffs are going to kill Middle America! What you can't seem to wrap your head around is that the tariffs are part of a Trump strategy to make China play fair on trade, currency manipulation and intellectual property theft. It's the same strategy that he successfully employed against Canada, Mexico and the EU. Trump is doing something that should have been done long ago.

Think about what you just said! China's tariffs ARE designed to hurt states that voted for Trump! You on the left whined about "Russian interference" in our elections for years now but now you've got China deliberately targeting parts of the US economically in an attempt to sway our next Presidential election! Where is the liberal OUTRAGE over that?
Live by the sword die by the sword Did over 100 meetings with Russian big wigs by Trump people phase you? This president has made American elections a win by any way you can, fair or foul

Hey Eddie, you do know that horse is dead right? Beating it some more isn't going to bring it to life.
Stop using my lines unless you give me credit for them And when trump loses in 2020 you'll see the horse isn't dead yet He'll be spending most of his time in court or if god is willing ,in jail

The horse is dead, buried, and decomposed. But keep.whipping that skeleton. Maybe it'll twitch. Trump will be spending another term in the White House. And rent free in your head.
Yes one more term Trump is doing such a great job with our economy and foreign allies And if you believe that you belong on a funny farm along with the POS disaster you support

Well fuckwad the economy is doing great thanks to Trump. If you don't like it make sure you checked that not my president box on your taxes and paid the higher Obozo rates. You didn't? Big surprise you're a hypocrite. WhenTrump wins make sure you get the hell out of our country your traitor.

Whomever the choice is he or she have to be far superior to this fn madman in our WH now. A madman who makes enemies for America where ever he goes

When one of my red-necked neighbors are asked WHY do they like Trump, they usually say, I like him because he's fighter"....
My response is a simple one......."...then you should also admire Hitler and OBL.....they TOO were "fighters"...crazed and murderous....but also fighters....."....................LOL

When one of my red-necked neighbors are asked WHY do they like Trump, they usually say, I like him because he's fighter"....
My response is a simple one......."...then you should also admire Hitler and OBL.....they TOO were "fighters"...crazed and murderous....but also fighters....."....................LOL

The difference is that Trump is fighting for jobs for the middle class. Your boy Obama said that "those jobs are not coming back". That's the difference, Trump is fighting for jobs, most pols only want K-Street cash and are happy supporting the globalists.

Libs have no one close. Its a carnival.

True Dems have no one with the ability to lie their asses off even before breakfast Trump is the lying king and his base are pawns

True Dems have no one with the ability to lie their asses off even before breakfast Trump is the lying king and his base are pawns

Lol. O already sailed that boat.

Biden is dementia ridden. This past weekend he was in New Hampshire and thought it was Vermont. He also thinks MLK and RFK were killed in the late 70's.

True stories.

Soros might have no option than to ask Raul Castro to be the democrat nominee. I mean, who else fits the bill?

Biden is dementia ridden. This past weekend he was in New Hampshire and thought it was Vermont. He also thinks MLK and RFK were killed in the late 70's.

True stories.
Is that almost like saying trade wars are easy??

Forum List

Back