🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Biden should do to hand Trump the worst presidential defeat next year...

Undeniably, Biden is past his prime, and no sane person would think that he could be president for two terms.....ergo, the VP pick by Biden is a crucial decision.

I'd recommend that Biden pick Julian Castro as a running mate....clinching the Latino vote with ease, and bring Texas into play as a possible bluish state (bear in mind that NO republican could ever win the WH without Texas' electoral votes.)

Further, Biden should follow Lincoln's example in appointing members of his cabinet from former "rivals"...such as Warren, Harris, O'Rourke and possibly even Sanders.

(With Harris as the possible head of DOJ, Trump best plan a move to a country without extradition....lol)

Joe Biden calls himself Trump...then, when Trump wins...biden can say, hey, I won......it may actually happen since his brain is crumbling as we speak...

Dementia Joe has already made so many 'gaffes', as the Dem MSM calls them, there is already 6+ months of material for attack ads.
And how many do you think there is for Trump ,,"go back to where you came from"" ? To an American citizen?

Biden's cheese has slipped off it's cracker. Today's poll numbers are telling you the base has moved on.
It doesn't matter guy who takes over from the DEM party the main thing is to get this madman this scum out of our WH

Orange man is exponentially smarter than the remaining libs combined IQ. Y'all need to get some halfway intelligent people into the mix ed, for 2024.

Cuz 2020 already ain't lookin' too good. Plus, their bench is weak.
Maybe the 'Mooch' can change parties and run...

Biden's cheese has slipped off it's cracker. Today's poll numbers are telling you the base has moved on.
It doesn't matter guy who takes over from the DEM party the main thing is to get this madman this scum out of our WH

Orange man is exponentially smarter than the remaining libs combined IQ. Y'all need to get some halfway intelligent people into the mix ed, for 2024.

Cuz 2020 already ain't lookin' too good. Plus, their bench is weak.
Maybe the 'Mooch' can change parties and run...

Ol mooch thinks 2024 is all hers/his.....per CF. Lol

Undeniably, Biden is past his prime, and no sane person would think that he could be president for two terms.....ergo, the VP pick by Biden is a crucial decision.

I'd recommend that Biden pick Julian Castro as a running mate....clinching the Latino vote with ease, and bring Texas into play as a possible bluish state (bear in mind that NO republican could ever win the WH without Texas' electoral votes.)

Further, Biden should follow Lincoln's example in appointing members of his cabinet from former "rivals"...such as Warren, Harris, O'Rourke and possibly even Sanders.

(With Harris as the possible head of DOJ, Trump best plan a move to a country without extradition....lol)

Joe Biden calls himself Trump...then, when Trump wins...biden can say, hey, I won......it may actually happen since his brain is crumbling as we speak...

Dementia Joe has already made so many 'gaffes', as the Dem MSM calls them, there is already 6+ months of material for attack ads.
And how many do you think there is for Trump ,,"go back to where you came from"" ? To an American citizen?

That's just standard pulp.
Now Joe, that's GOLDEN!

Biden is stupid. He's dropping faster than Nat would if he were running for dog catcher.

Nat's a dementia fan.

Nat let's loose when they let him out of the east ward for a saturday afternoon.
Brownie You're casting stones at someone way smarter than you, especially about things political You're a pussy grabber fan so please shut up

No, bidens stupid. You'd whip ol joe in your sleep ed.

Biden is stupid. He's dropping faster than Nat would if he were running for dog catcher.

Nat's a dementia fan.

Nat let's loose when they let him out of the east ward for a saturday afternoon.
Brownie You're casting stones at someone way smarter than you, especially about things political You're a pussy grabber fan so please shut up

I'm new but you aren't "way smarter" than anyone.

Nat's a dementia fan.

That was lame, even for you.
Go get a blood transfusion, then come back in 8 hours and resume debate.

Nat's a dementia fan.

I hope you didn't mean you. The average person in Haiti is smarter than this drivel.

Nat's a dementia fan.

I hope you didn't mean you. The average person in Haiti is smarter than this drivel.
Just remember stupid norman It's not your IQ it's your I will

You have been wrong on everything "presidential politics" since late 2015. What ever happened to Russia, collusion, Stormy Daniels and all that?

Americans do not want a Hispanic in power who would turn The Southwest into Beanerville.

At the rate Biden is dropping in the polls he'll be lucky to make it to the Iowa Caucuses.

EC6JwI7XYAALKSW

Biden should pray for miracle. But, God probably won’t answer the prayers of a baby murderer.

Sounds like a great plan nutter4500, until Joe Biden gets in front of a mic again.

Forum List

Back