🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Biden should do to hand Trump the worst presidential defeat next year...

the Latino vote with ease?.....you sure about that?....

YES !!!.....Bear in mind that when a Latino is actually ON the ballot, the cultural support increases dramatically..

I love when old white guys think so little of minorities that we'll only vote for someone simply because their skin color is the same as ours.

Undeniably, Biden is past his prime, and no sane person would think that he could be president for two terms.....ergo, the VP pick by Biden is a crucial decision.

I'd recommend that Biden pick Julian Castro as a running mate....clinching the Latino vote with ease, and bring Texas into play as a possible bluish state (bear in mind that NO republican could ever win the WH without Texas' electoral votes.)

Further, Biden should follow Lincoln's example in appointing members of his cabinet from former "rivals"...such as Warren, Harris, O'Rourke and possibly even Sanders.

(With Harris as the possible head of DOJ, Trump best plan a move to a country without extradition....lol)

How much acid did you drop for that imaginary trip?

Volatility is pain only to pussies....until it ain't.
Kidd I hope you survive Trump But for the rest of these trump idiots ,,let them go down with the

YES !!!.....Bear in mind that when a Latino is actually ON the ballot, the cultural support increases dramatically..

I love when old white guys think so little of minorities that we'll only vote for someone simply because their skin color is the same as ours.
Too bad they can't live in a minorities shoes for a month

Kidd I hope you survive Trump But for the rest of these trump idiots ,,let them go down with the

Minorities have never had it better. Yeah, too bad. Lol.

Undeniably, Biden is past his prime, and no sane person would think that he could be president for two terms.....ergo, the VP pick by Biden is a crucial decision.

I'd recommend that Biden pick Julian Castro as a running mate....clinching the Latino vote with ease, and bring Texas into play as a possible bluish state (bear in mind that NO republican could ever win the WH without Texas' electoral votes.)

Further, Biden should follow Lincoln's example in appointing members of his cabinet from former "rivals"...such as Warren, Harris, O'Rourke and possibly even Sanders.

(With Harris as the possible head of DOJ, Trump best plan a move to a country without extradition....lol)

Castro is a spineless fruitcake. Joe is incoherent and rambling. This is the best you have. Lol. Wow.

Whomever the choice is he or she have to be far superior to this fn madman in our WH now. A madman who makes enemies for America where ever he goes

When one of my red-necked neighbors are asked WHY do they like Trump, they usually say, I like him because he's fighter"....
My response is a simple one......."...then you should also admire Hitler and OBL.....they TOO were "fighters"...crazed and murderous....but also fighters....."....................LOL

You're such a partisan loonbat. Give me a black, green, brown, yellow, red person over a lily white liberal ANY DAY of the year.

I did!
Before I finished my education, with no student loans, and became successful. Work and school, school and work, work and school with no social life for 6 + years....then just more and more work.

Castro is a spineless fruitcake. Joe is incoherent and rambling. This is the best you have. Lol. Wow.

Whomever the choice is he or she have to be far superior to this fn madman in our WH now. A madman who makes enemies for America where ever he goes

When one of my red-necked neighbors are asked WHY do they like Trump, they usually say, I like him because he's fighter"....
My response is a simple one......."...then you should also admire Hitler and OBL.....they TOO were "fighters"...crazed and murderous....but also fighters....."....................LOL

You're such a partisan loonbat. Give me a black, green, brown, yellow, red person over a lily white liberal ANY DAY of the year.
You'll soon get your wish

You'll soon get your wish

Who dat?

I did!
Before I finished my education, with no student loans, and became successful. Work and school, school and work, work and school with no social life for 6 + years....then just more and more work.
Been there done that Sometimes wished I could have spent more time with my kids

Biden's cheese has slipped off it's cracker. Today's poll numbers are telling you the base has moved on.

Joe Biden calls himself Trump...then, when Trump wins...biden can say, hey, I won......it may actually happen since his brain is crumbling as we speak...

Biden's cheese has slipped off it's cracker. Today's poll numbers are telling you the base has moved on.
It doesn't matter guy who takes over from the DEM party the main thing is to get this madman this scum out of our WH

Joe Biden calls himself Trump...then, when Trump wins...biden can say, hey, I won......it may actually happen since his brain is crumbling as we speak...

Dementia Joe has already made so many 'gaffes', as the Dem MSM calls them, there is already 6+ months of material for attack ads.

It doesn't matter guy who takes over from the DEM party the main thing is to get this madman this scum out of our WH

Orange man is exponentially smarter than the remaining libs combined IQ. Y'all need to get some halfway intelligent people into the mix ed, for 2024.

Forum List

Back