🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What both Democrats & Republicans are guilty of....

graphics-laughing-496234.gif
All racist morons should have to use that avatar. Makes you easy to identify and ignore.
You got a problem with American history, you pathetic little zit?
No. I like the part of it where the racist pricks who fought under that flag so that the richest among them could continue to hold slaves got their asses kicked; their cities and countryside devastated and were allowed back into the Union with the tails between their legs.
You have any idea what you're saying? You want to go down south and talk that shit on some street corner in small town Alabama? Hundreds and thousands of Americans died, and you're cheering it on like it's some kind of wonderful thing. Good God a'mighty, where do piss brained anti American nipple faced baboons like you come from anyway?

You are an outright full bore, LYING, mouth breathing, low life, gutter licking trailer trash ball of pig shit.
Irony^
Idiot^

All racist morons should have to use that avatar. Makes you easy to identify and ignore.
No. I like the part of it where the racist pricks who fought under that flag so that the richest among them could continue to hold slaves got their asses kicked; their cities and countryside devastated and were allowed back into the Union with the tails between their legs.
You have any idea what you're saying? You want to go down south and talk that shit on some street corner in small town Alabama? Hundreds and thousands of Americans died, and you're cheering it on like it's some kind of wonderful thing. Good God a'mighty, where do piss brained anti American nipple faced baboons like you come from anyway?

You are an outright full bore, LYING, mouth breathing, low life, gutter licking trailer trash ball of pig shit.
Irony^

Irony^
So, your life is so empty and you have so little respect for the nation you live in that you keep reliving the glory of a bunch of traitorous, slave owning scum getting routed in a war they never should have started? Defeating the south was a wonderful thing; a glorious event in the history of this nation. That so many died because of your ancestors desire to live off of the sweat of others is tragic and entirely the fault of those who rebelled. And I guess you are so stupid that you do not understand that you called me Anti-American because I am glad that this nation still exists whereas, had your ancestors had their way, it would not. You are the one celebrating the ultimate anti-Americans, the confederacy.

Irony^
Idiot^
I guess you did understand the irony of calling me anti-American when your heroes seem to be the most anti-Americans ever.

... defending their candidates even when they are wrong.

Bush was horrible.
Obama is horrible.

Yet, people continue to defend Obama and then others will ask if we miss Bush..... (miss me yet?)

I was THIS close to not voting at all the last Presidential Election and may actually not do so this time around. I know a write is in a waste.... but, I'm totally frustrated with the whole mess!
Please elaborate on the con schick that you've bought into about Obama being horrible. He ended the wars, as he said he would. He brought the U.S. economy out of the worst mess since the great depression. He cut the deficit in half. And he cut unemployment in half. When you voted for him, did you think you were voting for God?
He did none of that.

Bush was horrible.
Obama is horrible.

Yet, people continue to defend Obama and then others will ask if we miss Bush..... (miss me yet?)

I was THIS close to not voting at all the last Presidential Election and may actually not do so this time around. I know a write is in a waste.... but, I'm totally frustrated with the whole mess!
Please elaborate on the con schick that you've bought into about Obama being horrible. He ended the wars, as he said he would. He brought the U.S. economy out of the worst mess since the great depression. He cut the deficit in half. And he cut unemployment in half. When you voted for him, did you think you were voting for God?
He did none of that.
Not alone. He had the help of democrats in Congress, some Republicans in Congress and the American people.

Bush was horrible.
Obama is horrible.

He did none of that.
Not alone. He had the help of democrats in Congress, some Republicans in Congress and the American people.
Nope....

Bush was horrible.
Obama is horrible.

I agree, these last two Presidents have really screwed it up. Obamacare has done nothing to help the middle class.

Bush was horrible.
Obama is horrible.

Your not alone if we get a Clinton vs Bush race in 2016 I may very well sit that out.

Irony^
Idiot^
Irony^

Neither were horrible. Bush was bad, Obama has done much to fix what went wrong under Bush. The country is better off, by far, because of President Obama.
graphics-laughing-496234.gif
Proud of your bigoted heritage. Here's a history lesson, THE SOUTH LOST!

Forum List

Back