🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What both Democrats & Republicans are guilty of....

OP
Bush was and is still criticized for spending too much. Bush NEVER had the knee pad worshipers obama does. Conservatives don't care for the left leaning Republicans (RINOs). Where do you see the equivelant on the left?
Obama was and is still criticized for not spending enough. Obama never had the knee pad worshipers that Clinton did. Liberals don't care for right leaning Democrats (blue dogs).
I can't remember anyone passing out for Clinton or the utter devotion to all things obama. Nor do I hear Democrats criticize other Democrats, they attack the right. And where are those right leaning Democrats these days anyway?

OP
Bush was and is still criticized for spending too much. Bush NEVER had the knee pad worshipers obama does. Conservatives don't care for the left leaning Republicans (RINOs). Where do you see the equivelant on the left?
Obama was and is still criticized for not spending enough. Obama never had the knee pad worshipers that Clinton did. Liberals don't care for right leaning Democrats (blue dogs).
I can't remember anyone passing out for Clinton or the utter devotion to all things obama. Nor do I hear Democrats criticize other Democrats, they attack the right. And where are those right leaning Democrats these days anyway?
Even Pelosi was criticizing Obama the other day over the job killing trade deals he wants to do.

As for your worshiper statement... yeah well you moved the goal posts there buddy... my point was Monica on her knee pads under the presidents desk.

OP
Even Pelosi was criticizing Obama the other day over the job killing trade deals he wants to do.

As for your worshiper statement... yeah well you moved the goal posts there buddy... my point was Monica on her knee pads under the presidents desk.
obama didn't have the knee pad worshipers Clinton did and you were talking about Monica? WTF? Pelosi's criticism stands out and made news BECAUSE it's so rare. Happens every day on the right. It ain't the same no matter how you try to spin it.

OP

obama didn't have the knee pad worshipers Clinton did and you were talking about Monica? WTF? Pelosi's criticism stands out and made news BECAUSE it's so rare. Happens every day on the right. It ain't the same no matter how you try to spin it.
If you didn't want an answer to the question why did you ask it?

... defending their candidates even when they are wrong.

Bush was horrible.
Obama is horrible.

Yet, people continue to defend Obama and then others will ask if we miss Bush..... (miss me yet?)

I was THIS close to not voting at all the last Presidential Election and may actually not do so this time around. I know a write is in a waste.... but, I'm totally frustrated with the whole mess!
Please elaborate on the con schick that you've bought into about Obama being horrible. He ended the wars, as he said he would. He brought the U.S. economy out of the worst mess since the great depression. He cut the deficit in half. And he cut unemployment in half. When you voted for him, did you think you were voting for God?

OP

I can't even understand you at this point.

OP
I can't remember anyone passing out for Clinton or the utter devotion to all things obama. Nor do I hear Democrats criticize other Democrats, they attack the right. ?

"And where are those right leaning Democrats these days anyway?"

Insane asylums

Please elaborate on the con schick that you've bought into about Obama being horrible. He ended the wars, as he said he would. He brought the U.S. economy out of the worst mess since the great depression. He cut the deficit in half. And he cut unemployment in half. When you voted for him, did you think you were voting for God?
He inherited a relatively peaceful Iraq but was more interested in political brownie points and pulled out too early and ISIS grew in the vacuum.

The economy sucks, spending our money didn't/isn't building the economy back up. The job market still sucks. We would have recovered as always without his help. obamacare is hurting a lot of people and businesses. So is over regulation. You live in some altered state of reality.

There is no difference in a Democrat and Republican. They run on social issues just to get elected but at the end of the day they both advance the global government agenda while keeping the American people worried about idiotic things like what color you are or if gays should be allowed to marry eachother.
Republicans work to harm blacks and gays by working against equal rights, engaging in voter suppression and so on. Their policies hurt the poor and the middle class. I'm sure to gays, blacks, Hispanics, the poor and the middle class, they don't consider their issues "idiotic". But I'm sure they consider you a fool.
Just the fact the GOP is 90% white and the Democrats are everyone else proves you must be a fool.
dean you would never admit a Democrat fuck up.....so you are a fool too....you are what the OP said was the kind of person who defends their candidates even when they are wrong.......

He inherited a relatively peaceful Iraq but was more interested in political brownie points and pulled out too early and ISIS grew in the vacuum.

The economy sucks, spending our money didn't/isn't building the economy back up. The job market still sucks. We would have recovered as always without his help. obamacare is hurting a lot of people and businesses. So is over regulation. You live in some altered state of reality.
he is just hungover......

I can't even understand you at this point.
You said ... and I quote... "Bush was and is still criticized for spending too much. Bush NEVER had the knee pad worshipers obama does. Conservatives don't care for the left leaning Republicans (RINOs). Where do you see the equivelant on the left?"

I answered your question... your responses to my answer indicates that you don't want an answer to the question.

... defending their candidates even when they are wrong.

Bush was horrible.
Obama is horrible.

Yet, people continue to defend Obama and then others will ask if we miss Bush..... (miss me yet?)

I was THIS close to not voting at all the last Presidential Election and may actually not do so this time around. I know a write is in a waste.... but, I'm totally frustrated with the whole mess!

Neither were horrible. Bush was bad, Obama has done much to fix what went wrong under Bush. The country is better off, by far, because of President Obama.

Explain. How so?
Health care for tens of millions; slowing of the growth rate of health care and health care premiums as a result; cutting the deficit by two thirds; longest period of sustained job growth in decades; marriage equality; ending the war in Iraq; getting close to ending the one in Afghanistan; taking out more terrorists than his predecessor; record stock market; ending the recession....and hundreds more.

Neither were horrible. Bush was bad, Obama has done much to fix what went wrong under Bush. The country is better off, by far, because of President Obama.
graphics-laughing-496234.gif

OP

Bush was and is criticized for not doing more to control runaway spending by an irresponsible Congress. Obama should be criticized for encouraging and promoting runaway spending by an irresponsible Congress.

Obama has done little to correct the errors of the Bush Administration and has double downed on most.

Bush is also criticized for increasing entitlements, for an immigration policy and energy policy and environmental policies that only a dedicated leftwinger could love, and for screwing up a lot of the prosecution of the war in Iraq. Obama did nothing to fix any of that and has created or allowed to be created more problems in all categories.

I do not defend or excuse any of Bush's errors, but I won't stand by quietly when he is accused of or blamed for things that he didn't do. I will defend Obama when he is falsely or irresponsibly accused, but I won't agree that he is sinless when his worshippers declare him so.

Health care for tens of millions;
LIE!
The truth: ... maybe 9 or 10 million PARASITES too on obamacare. The rest LOST their doctor, LOST their insurance they liked, and saw their premiums and deductions SKY ROCKET.

slowing of the growth rate of health care and health care premiums as a result;
LIE!
The truth: ... Study Health Insurance Premiums Skyrocket Under Obamacare
Millennials Health Insurance Premiums Skyrocket Under Obamacare Heartlander Magazine
Obamacare Insurance Premiums to Jump by up to 51
Health insurance costs are skyrocketing under Obamacare Republican Party says PolitiFact Florida

cutting the deficit by two thirds;
LIE!
The truth: ... Barack Obama claims deficit has decreased by two-thirds since taking office PolitiFact
obama has almost DOUBLED the NATIONAL DEBT in six years.

longest period of sustained job growth in decades;
LIE!
The truth: ... After Five Years Of Obamanomics A Record 100 Million Americans Not Working - Forbes
90 473 000 Record Number Not in Labor Force--Up Almost 10M Under Obama

marriage equality;
Marriage is the holy matrimony between a man and a woman in the eyes of God, not two butt humping homos.

ending the war in Iraq;
LIE!
The truth: ... Losing the war in Iraq, after a win was handed to him.

getting close to ending the one in Afghanistan;
More like pulling out, and most either don't care or agree.

taking out more terrorists than his predecessor;
LIE!
The truth: ... obama has used drones to kill American citizens with first being arrested, tried or convicted.

record stock market; ending the recession....and hundreds more.
LIE!
The truth: ... the stock market is an artificially created BUBBLE from QUANTITATIVE EASING, which is the FED pumping 85 BILLION DOLLARS A MONTH of FIAT PRINTED MONEY into it. It has NOTHING to do with anything GOOD that the kenyan has done.

Last edited:
All racist morons should have to use that avatar. Makes you easy to identify and ignore.
You got a problem with American history, you pathetic little zit?
No. I like the part of it where the racist pricks who fought under that flag so that the richest among them could continue to hold slaves got their asses kicked; their cities and countryside devastated and were allowed back into the Union with the tails between their legs.

All racist morons should have to use that avatar. Makes you easy to identify and ignore.
No. I like the part of it where the racist pricks who fought under that flag so that the richest among them could continue to hold slaves got their asses kicked; their cities and countryside devastated and were allowed back into the Union with the tails between their legs.
You have any idea what you're saying? You want to go down south and talk that shit on some street corner in small town Alabama? Hundreds and thousands of Americans died, and you're cheering it on like it's some kind of wonderful thing. Good God a'mighty, where do piss brained anti American nipple faced baboons like you come from anyway?

You are an outright full bore, LYING, mouth breathing, low life, gutter licking trailer trash ball of pig shit.

You have any idea what you're saying? You want to go down south and talk that shit on some street corner in small town Alabama? Hundreds and thousands of Americans died, and you're cheering it on like it's some kind of wonderful thing. Good God a'mighty, where do piss brained anti American nipple faced baboons like you come from anyway?

You are an outright full bore, LYING, mouth breathing, low life, gutter licking trailer trash ball of pig shit.
Irony^

Forum List

Back