What bothers me about Hillary Clinton

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
What bothers me is that the Democratic party is presenting Hillary Clinton to the American people, as if we have no choice but to accept her.

Despite all the scandals, despite all the sleeze, despite all the dirty pay-offs, Hillary Clinton is stills most likely to be the Democratic candidate.

Which is totally insane.

What the Democrats need to do is abandon Hillary now, and quickly build up a new candidate.

But that's not happening.

So Democrats will get what's coming to them as Hillary loses the election, and on her coattails hundreds of other Democrats lose in state and local elections.

Bernie is a nutcase, even by liberal standards.

What bothers me is that the Democratic party is presenting Hillary Clinton to the American people, as if we have no choice but to accept her.

Despite all the scandals, despite all the sleeze, despite all the dirty pay-offs, Hillary Clinton is stills most likely to be the Democratic candidate.

Which is totally insane.

What the Democrats need to do is abandon Hillary now, and quickly build up a new candidate.

So Democrats will get what's coming to them as Hillary loses the election, and on her coattails hundreds of other Democrats lose in state and local elections.

Aside from the fact that you are wrong in your premise....and there is a real campaign going on for the Democratic nomination......you fail to grasp the facts regarding the demographics of the 2016 election.

I've come to see you as an intellectually limited person....prone to believing weird conspiracy theories and possessing an unhealthy level of devotion to a fake sky fairy......and your complete ignorance regarding what is likely to take place next November fits right in with that.

Please make this OP your signature and leave it there until the votes are counted. I want to make fun of you on that day. Thanks.

You Democrats, when you talk about demographics, are assuming you've got all women, gays, blacks, Hispanics on your side. You do not respect these people, and think that you own them, as proven for your bigoted attacks on them when they dare to leave the reservation.

Which is totally insane.

If you're so sure Hillary is going to lose why is that bothering you?

:alcoholic:

....and there is a real campaign going on for the Democratic nomination

I'm sure you believe the anointed one has competition.

Until Biden starts his run, she is her only competition.

You are one of those arrogant nutbags who grossly overestimates your own political savvy. You can't help yourself.

Sanders is polling at around 25 percent. Do you know that is where the GOP leader is now. Why is a candidate with 6% of the GOP vote considered a realistic competitor and a serious candidate....while a Democrat with 25% of the Democratic vote isn't?

Dumb shit.

Which is totally insane.

The Democratic party is not presenting Hillary to the American people, the DNC is not saying anything at this point and there has been no debates. The DNC does not want Hillary to run, because this e-mail issue is just 1 of 20 and 19 more are waiting. Hillary is presenting herself with the money of retarded people.

You are one of those arrogant nutbags who grossly overestimates your own political savvy. You can't help yourself.

Sanders is polling at around 25 percent. Do you know that is where the GOP leader is now. Why is a candidate with 6% of the GOP vote considered a realistic competitor and a serious candidate....while a Democrat with 25% of the Democratic vote isn't?

Dumb shit.

. Why is a candidate with 6% of the GOP vote considered a realistic competitor and a serious candidate....while a Democrat with 25% of the Democratic vote isn't?

Still 15 on the Republican ticket, 4 on the Democratic ticket?

Do the math

Dumb shit.

. Why is a candidate with 6% of the GOP vote considered a realistic competitor and a serious candidate....while a Democrat with 25% of the Democratic vote isn't?

Do the math

Very lame reply. You should have said...."You know, LL, you have a good point. I guess Sanders is a serious competitor."

That would have allowed you to begin shedding that coat of arrogant ignorance that you wear so poorly.

Dumb shit.

Do the math

Very lame reply. You should have said...."You know, LL, you have a good point. I guess Sanders is a serious competitor."

That would have allowed you to begin shedding that coat of arrogant ignorance that you wear so poorly.
...."You know, LL, you have a good point. I guess Sanders is a serious competitor."

I'm not a democrat, why would I lie?

Dumb shit.

Do the math

...."You know, LL, you have a good point. I guess Sanders is a serious competitor."

Boring. Your inability to be honest and reasonable is boring.

Dumb shit.

Do the math

Boring. Your inability to be honest and reasonable is boring.

and your posts have reached a crossroads.

dullboring-30fbc8fcd582c38ca534b8c395f156c50681e6bc-s6-c30.jpg

The Democrats' problem is their lack of young leaders at the state governorship level. They're somewhat like a major league baseball team that has no talent within their minor league system; but at least the baseball team can go out and buy players if they're short on developing talent on their own. With Joe Biden being looked upon as the party's savior, you just know they're in trouble.

oh i see, if not for the lack of dem candidates this time around, THEN you might have considered hillary... :lol:

Fiorina hit it out of the ballpark with pro-lifers when she proved she actually cared about what abortion has done to the character of our nation.. Most Republican candidates say they are pro-life, but they don't want to talk about it and quickly change the subject.

You can whine about it all you want, but you have decided to ignore hundreds of thousands of lies from Obama and Hillary, so we will ignore one from Carly and call it even. Kapish?

:uhoh3:

hqdefault.jpg

You Democrats, when you talk about demographics, are assuming you've got all women, gays, blacks, Hispanics on your side. You do not respect these people, and think that you own them, as proven for your bigoted attacks on them when they dare to leave the reservation.

YOU insult all of those people with this mindset, as if they need your assistance in thinking for themselves...

Forum List

Back