What can be done to prevent broken nails?

Perhaps your nails are in good condition because you do not have the strength to break them, stop eating meat and you will at least have the strength to break your nail.
Kid, I'm a cement mason and have been since before you were even born. About 99% of men cannot be a cement mason simply because they lack the required upper body strength to perform the job. Most men don't last a day. And about 0% of women are cement masons.

You're a naive idiot.

And you are dodging the questions. I asked you why you are on that fad vegetarian diet, and I also asked you whether you have access to meat and eggs in your country. Why are you avoiding those very basic questions?

Here in the USA it is normal to be able to buy meat and eggs. I know in other countries it isn't. You are obviously not from the USA because you are very unfamiliar with the USA. You seem like someone from some eastern European country. What country are you from?

Last edited:
Kid, I'm a cement mason. About 99% of men cannot be a cement mason simply because they lack the required upper body strength to perform the job. Most don't last a day.

You're a naive idiot.

And you are dodging the questions. I asked you why you are on that fad vegetarian diet, and I also asked you whether you have access to meat and eggs in your country. Why are you avoiding those very basic questions?
all this is nonsense, most men can do any work of the ordinary working profession. Now there are no professions that require strength above average.

What weight do you lift and what can you do on the gymnastic bar?

I can't have fingernails because part of my time at work is spent honing metal parts for natural gas lines and you can't wear gloves when you do this. 68 degrees in the shop year round.
20220629_124444.jpg

Actually a lot of the time while I'm doing this sort of thing I'm thinking of playing in different pic movements....gripping a pick is effortless now....plus music usually on pandora or youtu.be

Last edited:
I can't have fingernails because part of my time at work is spent honing metal parts for natural gas lines and you can't wear gloves when you do this. 68 degrees in the shop year round.View attachment 668220
Actually a lot of the time while I'm doing this sort of thing I'm thinking of playing in different pic movements....gripping a pick is effortless now
It's okay, you can play without nails. I do not grow big nails, just small nails just to make the strings louder, but you can do without them

The summer is cold this year. The sun shines well, but does not warm the atmosphere.
That's just nonsensical. Right now at the weater station in my back yard the atmosphere here is 293 degrees Kelvin.

Why isn't it 0 degrees Kelvin? If not for the sun, what do you think is the primary source of that 293 degrees of heat?

You have no fucking clue. Lay off the drugs, dude.

Perhaps your nails are in good condition because you do not have the strength to break them, stop eating meat and you will at least have the strength to break your nail.
You're the typical vegetarian wimp complaining about broken fingernails, not me. Hell, you even use nail polish. WTF? You're totally clueless about how wimpy you are.

I was a professional nutritionist and personal trainer when I was your age. (22 according to your bio)

Your symptoms are typical of vegetarians suffering from malnutrition. Easily broken hair, teeth or fingernails is a clear sign of malnutrition. Usually it's a lack of B vitamins. I've had several vegetarian clients who suffered the exact same thing. It's very typical.

It's also very dangerous. It can cause permanent damage to your body.

However, even for strict vegetarians and vegans there are work arounds to solve your malnutrition problem. I gave you some honest professional advice and you got triggered, apparently because I'm a "meat eater". :rolleyes:

Your moonbattery is sad but also kind of hilarious.

Last edited:
I don't quite understand what this squealing has to do with music. I think this is a scam.
A scam ?
Lol
Actually if he was just improvising you may have a little bit of a point...... but these are very well-placed squeals within the composition of a song.

Question for
Muhammed .....After 2:30, he starts into some legatos that sound just like Jon Luc Ponty on the electric violin .....do you know how he's doing that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back