What can we reasonably disagree on?

California's healthy and robust economy generates a surplus and generates enough government taxes that helps the Red States balance their budgets through subsidies. :113:

You know, my op, asked a simple question.

Is there ANY ISSUE, that a conservative can disagree with you on, that you do not thus assume that he is a bad person or stupid?

So far, all you have done is strongly imply that you are just as closed minded as my op suggests.

Could you just admit that clearly and then we can move on?

Incestuous relationships can be productive and legal in Arkansas is a questionable Neoconservative mindset.

In this case, it is a disease because the DNA molecules are incorrectly strung together and free Healthcare would be helpful to these people. I'm cool with that. :113:

tenor.gif

Incestuous relationships can be productive and legal in Arkansas is a questionable Neoconservative mindset.

In this case, it is a disease because the DNA molecules are incorrectly strung together and free Healthcare would be helpful to these people. I'm cool with that. :113:
.../QUOTE]

It's interesting.

Your refusal to be honest about the question, seems to implie that on some level you know that you are in the wrong with the way you do, what I accused you of doing.

Unless....

YOu are just dishonest by reflex...

Page three, not one issue that liberals can reasonably disagree on.

Not even one serious attempt, from either conservatives or liberals.

Something I have noticed, is that it seems that on EVERY SINGLE ISSUE, that if you disagree with a liberal on an issue,

the problem is never just a disagreement, but at some point in the discussion, normally sooner than later,

the liberal realizes that there is something wrong with you, that is the cause of your position.

Whether it be that you are racist, or sexist, or anti-science, ect ect ect.

So, my question for the members of the forum, is there any issue that you can disagree with a liberal on, and the liberals do not see you as a bad person because of it?

liberals are welcome to answer also, if you are willing to offer an example of an issue, where you do not consider disagreeing with you a something only a bad person would do.

To be fair, conservatives know that there is something terribly wrong with liberals as well, whether it be mental illness or the inability to intelligently think about issues rather than just run on pure emotion, etc.

Do you think that every liberal who disagrees with you on any issue, must be a bad person in some way, or stupid?
It's OK kid, you are who you are.

I'm just impressed you can talk to me without using profanity or wanting to shut down this board cuz it is not a safe zone or burn a bunch of books that offend you.

Forum List

Back