What % chance do you think Donald Trump has at winning the Presidential election

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Presidential election forecast + expected margin of victory

I think at this point in time, its not Who will win the election, but how much will Hillary Clinton win by. Donald Trump's odds of winning is getting worse every passing day. Five women now claim to be inappropriately touched by Donald Trump (women make up 53% of voters)

So, what % chance do you give Trump of winning the election
23205e8d0231a5b7a6ef3b8028f321e8d0445005_hq1.jpg

I think Hillary has an 85 percent chance of winning right now, but if things keep going like they have been, if Trump is still flapping his jaws and arms about these women he harassed, it's gonna hit 90 percent in my estimation.

The only way I see Hillary losing right now is if Wikileaks shows a picture of her and Huma strapping suicide vests to young women under a banner that reads "Death to America", while humming the call to prayer for Muslims.

And even then, it's still a 50/50 chance of her winning.

I think Hillary has an 85 percent chance of winning right now, but if things keep going like they have been, if Trump is still flapping his jaws and arms about these women he harassed, it's gonna hit 90 percent in my estimation.

The only way I see Hillary losing right now is if Wikileaks shows a picture of her and Huma strapping suicide vests to young women under a banner that reads "Death to America", while humming the call to prayer for Muslims.

And even then, it's still a 50/50 chance of her winning.
Haha, I like that example of how hillary would lose

50%

It's a coin toss, and this time it isn't a 2 headed coin

At this point 25% at best, but anything could change. Still a month away.

Forum List

Back