What Chords?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan

I don't want tabs. I found tabs on Ultimate Guitar Tabs I just want the 2-4 chords that best suit this song. Please??? I only do Chords. I want to play and sing Morgan Wallen's part and my nephew will freestyle the rap part. So I just need the 2 or 3 chords I believe is all it takes.

Whiskey, whiskey, won't you go away?
Come again some other day
'Cause her memory came out to play
And I'm tired of it, tired of it

I don't wanna wonder where she been
She was here, now she gone again
Now it's me and all my whiskey friends

I don't want tabs. I found tabs on Ultimate Guitar Tabs I just want the 2-4 chords that best suit this song. Please??? I only do Chords. I want to play and sing Morgan Wallen's part and my nephew will freestyle the rap part. So I just need the 2 or 3 chords I believe is all it takes.

Whiskey, whiskey, won't you go away?
Come again some other day
'Cause her memory came out to play

I don't wanna wonder where she been
She was here, now she gone again
Now it's me and all my whiskey friends

When every sound is coming from a computer, it is NOT good music, Software is killing music today. No one knows real songcraft anymore. The drum beats are basic as fuck because, what the hell does this dipshit know about real drums and fills? He just pushes a couple buttons, plays it on a loop and calls it good. Then he makes one single guitar riff (probably with a computer too) and plays it on loop too. There is no bridge in the song, no creativity at all. Its all a bunch of formulaic horseshit and 100% autotuned. These are bullshit musicians.

This new age song writing is atrocious. I doubt that 1% of musicians today can even read music.

Last edited:
A progression where the root is Am7.
1-4-5-4-1, whatever. You can hear the changes.

Stevie Wonder couldn't read music.
barneytruestory.gif

Forum List

Back