What circumstance could cause you to act as Hamas has acted?

This is the propaganda of animals.

No Israeli has taken a child from the arms of their mothers and killed them right in front of her. No Israeli has killed a child in Gaza that the Gazan Arabs were not given adequate warning to leave.

Hamas has been recorded as saying they hide among the children for the propaganda value and that they refuse to move them from legitimate military targets for the same reason.

There is NO justification, none ever, that gives legitimacy to Hamas or any Arab terror organization.
You fucking parrot.

You have never had a novel idea in your life.

You fucking parrot.

You have never had a novel idea in your life.
This is from a Hamas carnival barker.

It is clear you cannot even think, let alone have a rational thought.

But nice namecalling. It tells Me I've just defeated you and I can now ignore you as a propagandist with little originality.

No Israeli has taken a child from the arms of their mothers and killed them right in front of her. No Israeli has killed a child in Gaza that the Gazan Arabs were not given adequate warning to leave.

Hamas has been recorded as saying they hide among the children for the propaganda value and that they refuse to move them from legitimate military targets for the same reason.

There is NO justification, none ever, that gives legitimacy to Hamas or any Arab terror organization.
Do you know who the Bolsheviks are? Check out their history when you get a chance.

This is from a Hamas carnival barker.

It is clear you cannot even think, let alone have a rational thought.

But nice namecalling. It tells Me I've just defeated you and I can now ignore you as a propagandist with little originality.
Oh you're gonna get name callin from me MFer.

I pull zero punches.

The truth is that those stupid people over there have been killing each other for ever.

However, shooting a child in its head for throwing a rock is not justified because someone else was murdered.

AND murdering someone because a child was, is not either.

However, I can understand the emotion and rage...on both sides

Doesn't make it correct...but I can understand how someone would get there.

My main question is;

Why are we (US) funding these massacres?

Originally posted by Gabe Lackmann
Thanks.
Does there need to be thousands?
If a dead child falls in Gaza does it make a sound?
We don't know.

There's no need to throw anything...

The rules of engagement have changed dozens of times in the 75 years of existence of the jewish racial dictatorship but the final, ultimate "right" of the IDF soldier/border guard to execute palestinians approaching the walls or fences either as a first or last resort was never abolished by Israel.

From 1948 to 2023, any unarmed palestinian, who merely approaches the fence is in mortal danger and the IDF soldier, in different periods of the history of Israel, had/has either direct orders to shoot to kill or discretionary power to shoot the legs, head or torso, depending on his/her subjective evaluation of the "danger" posed by the refugee.

Originally posted by Gabe Lackmann
Very few in the west reports on it.

This is due to the fact that Darkwind, Mashmont, Votto, 1srelluc and shockedcanadian were born into societies that consider palestinians only partially humans, entitled to only a subset of the rights enjoyed by those who are considered "fully humans". Palestinians are only relatively humans unlike other peoples historically dehumanized by racial dictatorships like blacks and Indians.

That's why the same american society that destroyed Don Imus' carreer because of a minor racial slur or racial joke or something, I don't remember exactly, accepts the murder of the native people of Palestine in cold blood.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cnm

There is NO justification, none ever, that gives legitimacy to Hamas or any Arab terror organization
https://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub...a642-11e2-a3f0-029118418759/image4885509x.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: cnm
A t-shirt is your evidence?

That is just incredibly sad for you.

I do hope that you and everyone else understand, provided you have the intellect to understand, that babies and mothers killed while being used as human shields is the responsibility of Hama, not Isreal.

No Isreali has burst into a Gazan Arab home, woken their children with the barrel of a rifle, and then filled that child with round after round and/or beheaded them.

If you cannot discern between the two, then you are as depraved as the animals in Hamas.

There's no need to throw anything...

The rules of engagement have changed dozens of times in the 75 years of existence of the jewish racial dictatorship but the final, ultimate "right" of the IDF soldier/border guard to execute palestinians approaching the walls or fences either as a first or last resort was never abolished by Israel.

From 1948 to 2023, any unarmed palestinian, who merely approaches the fence is in mortal danger and the IDF soldier, in different periods of the history of Israel, had/has either direct orders to shoot to kill or discretionary power to shoot the legs, head or torso, depending on his/her subjective evaluation of the "danger" posed by the refugee.

This is due to the fact that Darkwind, Mashmont, Votto, 1srelluc and shockedcanadian were born into societies that consider palestinians only partially humans, entitled to only a subset of the rights enjoyed by those who are considered "fully humans". Palestinians are only relatively humans unlike other peoples historically dehumanized by racial dictatorships like blacks and Indians.

That's why the same american society that destroyed Don Imus' carreer because of a minor racial slur or racial joke or something, I don't remember exactly, accepts the murder of the native people of Palestine in cold blood.
These are pure lies and propaganda.

A t-shirt is your evidence?

That is just incredibly sad for you.

I do hope that you and everyone else understand, provided you have the intellect to understand, that babies and mothers killed while being used as human shields is the responsibility of Hama, not Isreal.

No Isreali has burst into a Gazan Arab home, woken their children with the barrel of a rifle, and then filled that child with round after round and/or beheaded them.

If you cannot discern between the two, then you are as depraved as the animals in Hamas.
Yes, a t-shirt that is commonly sported by recent graduates of the Lotar Counter Terror School where IDF snipers are trained.

Why do you not condemn the Israeli air attacks, already they have killed more women and children in Gaza than were killed in the Hamas attack. Fully half of the the casualties have been women and children.

And yes, Israel kills children.

The moral outrage here rings hollow. I srael has continued to bomb civilians in what is no damn different than shooting fish in a barrel. Or better, throwing a stick of dynamite in a barrel. Israel controls the border, no one goes in or out without their approval. The whole Hamas hides behind women and children is bullshit, where the fawk are the women and children suppose to go?

I mean here is a thought. Grant a 48 hour ceasefire and allow all women and children to leave, and let's confine the definition of a child as any child under 8, Muslim males over that age are considered legitimate targets by Israel. That has happened many times in military history, quite common actually. But confining those people within the West Bank and Gaza strip, with no power, no water, no fuel, and bombing the hell out of them is just as morally reprehensible as anything Hamas fi,ghters have done. And it is violation of international law, it is called collective punishment.

The IDF is a bunch of pussies, period. They can fight little boys with rocks, they can harass Palestinian women, but when real men with real weapons show up, they get their ass kicked, they run, leaving tanks and weapons behind. Hamas even gave their reasons for the attack. The number one reason, Israeli attacks on women. Look it up. And it should come as no surprise, one in three IDF female solders has suffered sexual harassment within the last year. Hell, they even harass their own.

I mean you people don't get it. The Jewish settlers are the most racist people on the planet. And the IDF is laughable. I ask again, how many soldiers did they send to Afghanistan or Iraq, to Libya or Somalia? NONE, ZERO, ZIPSHIT, probably because they were all peeing on themselves in fear if they had to fight a real soldier.

Yes, a t-shirt that is commonly sported by recent graduates of the Lotar Counter Terror School where IDF snipers are trained.

Why do you not condemn the Israeli air attacks, already they have killed more women and children in Gaza than were killed in the Hamas attack. Fully half of the the casualties have been women and children.

And yes, Israel kills children.

The moral outrage here rings hollow. I srael has continued to bomb civilians in what is no damn different than shooting fish in a barrel. Or better, throwing a stick of dynamite in a barrel. Israel controls the border, no one goes in or out without their approval. The whole Hamas hides behind women and children is bullshit, where the fawk are the women and children suppose to go?

I mean here is a thought. Grant a 48 hour ceasefire and allow all women and children to leave, and let's confine the definition of a child as any child under 8, Muslim males over that age are considered legitimate targets by Israel. That has happened many times in military history, quite common actually. But confining those people within the West Bank and Gaza strip, with no power, no water, no fuel, and bombing the hell out of them is just as morally reprehensible as anything Hamas fi,ghters have done. And it is violation of international law, it is called collective punishment.

The IDF is a bunch of pussies, period. They can fight little boys with rocks, they can harass Palestinian women, but when real men with real weapons show up, they get their ass kicked, they run, leaving tanks and weapons behind. Hamas even gave their reasons for the attack. The number one reason, Israeli attacks on women. Look it up. And it should come as no surprise, one in three IDF female solders has suffered sexual harassment within the last year. Hell, they even harass their own.

I mean you people don't get it. The Jewish settlers are the most racist people on the planet. And the IDF is laughable. I ask again, how many soldiers did they send to Afghanistan or Iraq, to Libya or Somalia? NONE, ZERO, ZIPSHIT, probably because they were all peeing on themselves in fear if they had to fight a real soldier.
I condem Hamas for the women, children and old people killed by the air attacks.

They are human shields and as such, are the responsibility of Hamas, not Israel.

Your defense of evil is what rings hollow.

If the United States were attacked and lost the war and I was part of the residence of the occupiers here is what I would never do.

I would not set fire to the homes of noncombatants and then shoot them as they fled the flames.
I would never break into the homes of women and children and rape the women.
I most certainly would NEVER walk into a child's bedroom put a rifle to their head, and pull the trigger.
I would not set fire to young people and burn them alive.
I would not kill children in front of their parents.
I would not kill parents in front of their children.

I would not become evil, ever.

This is not a matter of perspective.

I would never cut off the heads of babies.
I would never parade the innocent victims in the streets with glee.

If you, or anyone in American, find that you can think to do these things in defense of America, then you are worthless scum.

If you have parents, they should be ashamed. If you have kids, they should be horrified that you could do such a thing.

You are the lowest form of life and unworthy of being called 'human'.

Put your fucking cowardice aside and attack the combatants. If you attack the innocent?

You are NOT A FUCKING AMERICAN or a HUMAN.

I condem Hamas for the women, children and old people killed by the air attacks.

They are human shields and as such, are the responsibility of Hamas, not Israel.

Your defense of evil is what rings hollow.

If the United States were attacked and lost the war and I was part of the residence of the occupiers here is what I would never do.

I would not set fire to the homes of noncombatants and then shoot them as they fled the flames.
I would never break into the homes of women and children and rape the women.
I most certainly would NEVER walk into a child's bedroom put a rifle to their head, and pull the trigger.
I would not set fire to young people and burn them alive.
I would not kill children in front of their parents.
I would not kill parents in front of their children.

I would not become evil, ever.

This is not a matter of perspective.

I would never cut off the heads of babies.
I would never parade the innocent victims in the streets with glee.

If you, or anyone in American, find that you can think to do these things in defense of America, then you are worthless scum.

If you have parents, they should be ashamed. If you have kids, they should be horrified that you could do such a thing.

You are the lowest form of life and unworthy of being called 'human'.

Put your fucking cowardice aside and attack the combatants. If you attack the innocent?

You are NOT A FUCKING AMERICAN or a HUMAN.
Oh, that is so worthless. The border from Gaza is closed, locked down. Tell me, where are those women and children supposed to go? You blame Hamas, but why can't Israel allow those innocents to leave? Reality is, they don't want them to leave. They get off on killing them.

Let's face it, Israel is a bunch of pussies. Is it somewhat morally superior to rain down death from above than do it face to face? I don't think so. Does Hamas have an air force? No, so using air power to drop bombs is the action of pussies, and I would say the same about the United States. Targeting power plants, hospitals, and then claiming they are being used by terrorists is the action of PUSSIES. Man the fawk up, go door to door, confront them face to face, Israel can't do that.

I got to tell you. If I lived in abject poverty, in a bombed out building and confined by a "steel fence". If getting water was a daily struggle and I had no freedom of movement. If unemployment rates were north of 30% and the border was closed. If Jewish settlers were stealing my water and harassing my women. And from my bombed out apartment building I could see swimming pools and luxurious homes. And it has been like this for seventy-five years. Then damn skippy, my ass is coming for you.

Oh, that is so worthless. The border from Gaza is closed, locked down. Tell me, where are those women and children supposed to go? You blame Hamas, but why can't Israel allow those innocents to leave? Reality is, they don't want them to leave. They get off on killing them.

Let's face it, Israel is a bunch of pussies. Is it somewhat morally superior to rain down death from above than do it face to face? I don't think so. Does Hamas have an air force? No, so using air power to drop bombs is the action of pussies, and I would say the same about the United States. Targeting power plants, hospitals, and then claiming they are being used by terrorists is the action of PUSSIES. Man the fawk up, go door to door, confront them face to face, Israel can't do that.

I got to tell you. If I lived in abject poverty, in a bombed out building and confined by a "steel fence". If getting water was a daily struggle and I had no freedom of movement. If unemployment rates were north of 30% and the border was closed. If Jewish settlers were stealing my water and harassing my women. And from my bombed out apartment building I could see swimming pools and luxurious homes. And it has been like this for seventy-five years. Then damn skippy, my ass is coming for you.
You are the worst, perverted, evil scum that can exist. That you can think that makes you less than human.

Forum List

Back