What corporation would consider an individual facing 91 felony indictments or a person in their 80's for their top leadership position?

True but they are all LLCs or S corps so they do not have to answer to an independent board. The board is all family and yes people. The kind of people Trump surrounds himself with.
All true but still the only places anyone named Trump can work for "honest" money.

Fucking move. Who would ever miss you?

Literally NO ONE.

The average IQ for the country goes up a little and the smell becomes noticeably more pleasant. Win -Win!
Not moving. Working hard with a lot of success to defeat Trumpism.
You and Trump are going down and you know it.

If the BoD's knew that their CEO took $30 mil from competitors and laundered the money through dozens of LLCs they would think twice about extending his contract, wouldn't they?

What if they found out that the CEO had sexually molested his daughter?
You would not hire him nor would you hire someone facing 91 felony indictments.

What corporation, either for profit or nonprofit, would consider an individual facing 91 felony indictments or a person in their 80's for their top leadership position?
No corporation would consider either a person facing 91 felony indictments or an individual in their 80's for their top leadership position.
How could they justify either one to be the best person to lead the corporation.
Rupert Murdoch is 90 and running a corporation. How many corporations would hire a 70 year old CEO as America did when we hired trump? The correct question should be amended to say who would hire a 78 year old with 91 criminal counts, or a person in their 80's?

But we're living longer now and

You would not hire him nor would you hire someone facing 91 felony indictments.
Joe Potatohead is incompetent as hell, corrupt as they come and sexually molested his own daughter but if he is on the Democrat ticket the stupid Moon Bats would still vote for him.

What corporation, either for profit or nonprofit, would consider an individual facing 91 felony indictments or a person in their 80's for their top leadership position?
No corporation would consider either a person facing 91 felony indictments or an individual in their 80's for their top leadership position.
How could they justify either one to be the best person to lead the corporation.
Trump is old too and he has a history of bankruptcies

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Trump is old too and he has a history of bankruptcies
I suspect that it is what torpedoed the public offering of his media empire..

Regulations require that all such information be reported in the prospectus...Grifty's history of ineptitude and malfeasance would have to be covered, in gruesome detail.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Joe Potatohead stole an election from the American people, sold out his country to foreign interest to get rich, has the worst record of any American President, sexually molested his own daughter, is a dumbass senile delusional old man and he lies every time he opens his mouth.

What were these stupid Moon Bats thinking when they voted for the sonofabitch? Why isn't he in prison?

Joe Potatohead stole an election from the American people, sold out his country to foreign interest to get rich, has the worst record of any American President, sexually molested his own daughter, is a dumbass senile delusional old man and he lies every time he opens his mouth.

What were these stupid Moon Bats thinking when they voted for the sonofabitch? Why isn't he in prison?
Flash needs to calm down

I am scared shitless Trump could be President again. I love this country. Trump and MAGA stooges will ruin our country. They are breaking every principle set down by the founding faters.

For MAGA idiots, Trump is the founding fater of their country.
Ummmmmmmmmmm, when Trump was president, 70% of Americans didn't think the country was going in the wrong direction for over two years.

I wouldn't trust Trump or Biden to walk my dog, much less run my government. We're so fucked.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back