What corporation would consider an individual facing 91 felony indictments or a person in their 80's for their top leadership position?

"a person in their 80's for their top leadership position?"​

Biden is 80 years old.

But President Trump is far more coherent and is able to string more than one sentence together in 20 minutes.

What Board of Directors would rehire a CEO that was the worst CEO in the history of the corporation? One that had sold out the corporation to the competitors?

You know, like Joe Potatohead?
The same board of directors who would hire a person facing 91 felony indictments. Some of the indictments were for him trying to take the company over from it's mandated constitution.
If you had your choice, you take the guy who ran it poorly as the one who wanted to throw over the company.
That is a no brainer.

Translation: You're scared shitless that Trump will win in 2024.
I am scared shitless Trump could be President again. I love this country. Trump and MAGA stooges will ruin our country. They are breaking every principle set down by the founding faters.

For MAGA idiots, Trump is the founding fater of their country.

I am scared shitless Trump could be President again. I love this country. Trump and MAGA stooges will ruin our country. They are breaking every principle set down by the founding faters.

Fucking move. Who would ever miss you?

Literally NO ONE.

The average IQ for the country goes up a little and the smell becomes noticeably more pleasant. Win -Win!

The same board of directors who would hire a person facing 91 felony indictments. Some of the indictments were for him trying to take the company over from it's mandated constitution.
If you had your choice, you take the guy who ran it poorly as the one who wanted to throw over the company.
That is a no brainer.

If the BoD's knew that their CEO took $30 mil from competitors and laundered the money through dozens of LLCs they would think twice about extending his contract, wouldn't they?

What if they found out that the CEO had sexually molested his daughter?

If the BoD's knew that their CEO took $30 mil from competitors and laundered the money through dozens of LLCs they would think twice about extending his contract, wouldn't they?

What if they found out that the CEO had sexually molested his daughter?
How about if this confessed kitty mangling grifter laundered money through 500 of them?

You should literally run your car in your garage with the garage door and the car windows down.
If you had a garage and a car.

Forum List

Back