What corporation would consider an individual facing 91 felony indictments or a person in their 80's for their top leadership position?

And as a Trump MAGA minion you are all knowing.
Most of the world laughs at you.
Actually, I am not a member of MAGA, but I deeply respect their efforts. And if you think that's a joke, the joke is on you because you love the lies you've been fed by the Democrats. Who knows? You're such a concise writer, you may be on their lie committee. I prefer to think of you as a misled believer who slings a lot of mud at people who do not tolerate a lot of lying. President Trump didn't tolerate lying either, and he had to can a few cheater/liars who wormed their way into the WH using, you guessed it, lies.

Best fasten your seatbelt. We gonna keep Joe in the White House
2691b5195a311d515d3a659b73b3d95dcf311871-2926130.JPG

Best fasten your seatbelt. We gonna keep Joe in the White House
Any old deceitful will do for you, eh? Nothing's bad enough for conservatives, eh? I got news for you madam. The deep state has pissed off the baracudas who live on the front line of truth and patriotism, and we don't tolerate lies that demean good leaders and good voters. Decent people can't stand Joe Biden and his fistful of dollars he stole from Foreign Aid packages over 44 years, not to mention his myriad of lies, primarily the malicious lie that people on the right are fascists. He projects his fascism onto innocent voters, hundreds of thousands of Americans who never lied, never stole money from the Foreign Aid Packages, weighted the items that were best for the most Americans and voted that way, and more. For some reason, Joe Biden is not accounting for his thefts of millions of taxpayer dollars, but there's going to be a taxpayer revolt against kingpins like him who take and never give back, except con other Democrats into disgusting behaviors of concealing the truth from the American people and lockstepping with their latest false narrative that demeans strong Conservative leaders and projects the Biden Crime family liars onto innocent people on the right, leaders and voters. Joe will die of meanness before he gets re-elected. And that's what I think.

Any old deceitful will do for you, eh? Nothing's bad enough for conservatives, eh? I got news for you madam. The deep state has pissed off the baracudas who live on the front line of truth and patriotism, and we don't tolerate lies that demean good leaders and good voters. Decent people can't stand Joe Biden and his fistful of dollars he stole from Foreign Aid packages over 44 years, not to mention his myriad of lies, primarily the malicious lie that people on the right are fascists. He projects his fascism onto innocent voters, hundreds of thousands of Americans who never lied, never stole money from the Foreign Aid Packages, weighted the items that were best for the most Americans and voted that way, and more. For some reason, Joe Biden is not accounting for his thefts of millions of taxpayer dollars, but there's going to be a taxpayer revolt against kingpins like him who take and never give back, except con other Democrats into disgusting behaviors of concealing the truth from the American people and lockstepping with their latest false narrative that demeans strong Conservative leaders and projects the Biden Crime family liars onto innocent people on the right, leaders and voters. Joe will die of meanness before he gets re-elected. And that's what I think.
You have no path to election victory with your criminal defendant or any other crackpot you got running

Joe Potatohead is incompetent as hell, corrupt as they come and sexually molested his own daughter but if he is on the Democrat ticket the stupid Moon Bats would still vote for him.
That does not change the fact that Trump is facing 91 felony indictments. He tried to over ride our constitution. He is a crook and does everything for himself, not the country.
Brainwashed minions, like you, will never get it. You probably would have supported Hitler in 1930s Germany.

That does not change the fact that Trump is facing 91 felony indictments. He tried to over ride our constitution. He is a crook and does everything for himself, not the country.
Brainwashed minions, like you, will never get it. You probably would have supported Hitler in 1930s Germany.

It also doesn't change the fact that Potatohead is President now when he should be impeached and sent to prison.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats should be ashamed of yourself for ever voting for him and allowing him to steal the 2020 election. We told you that he was a fucking piece of shit but you idiots didn't listen.

Even the Worthless Negro told you Moon Bat morons that Joe Potatohead would fuck everything up and for once in his life he was right.

You think you can learn to listen the next time we tell you to pull your head out of your Libtard asses? I doubt it, you ain't that smart.

What corporation, either for profit or nonprofit, would consider an individual facing 91 felony indictments or a person in their 80's for their top leadership position?
No corporation would consider either a person facing 91 felony indictments or an individual in their 80's for their top leadership position.
How could they justify either one to be the best person to lead the corporation.
GOP, Inc.

It also doesn't change the fact that Potatohead is President now when he should be impeached and sent to prison.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats should be ashamed of yourself for ever voting for him and allowing him to steal the 2020 election. We told you that he was a fucking piece of shit but you idiots didn't listen.

Even the Worthless Negro told you Moon Bat morons that Joe Potatohead would fuck everything up and for once in his life he was right.

You think you can learn to listen the next time we tell you to pull your head out of your Libtard asses? I doubt it, you ain't that smart.
How many of Grifty's appointees told you he is a moron, Flush?

Forum List

Back