What Crime Exactly Is Trump Guilty of 4 Impeachment?

What was Trumps basic crime he obstructed investigation of?

• Defeating Hillary

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • Saying mean things about minority people

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • tax evasion

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • conspiracy with the Russians to steal the 2016 election

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • being un Presidential

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I dunno, but eventually we will find sumpin

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
170 posts and not one of the usual crowd of liars has posted anything substantial. Liars all.

liar.
No troll, not one of you have posted anything usable as proof in a court of law. And you never will. You are all pitiful liars.

your pants are on fire.

https://www.acslaw.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/ACS-CREW-Final-Mueller-Report-Highlights.7.19.pdf

STATEMENT BY FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTORS

DOJ Alumni Statement

May 6 · 4 min read

That one's a self-admitted troll. Never mind him.

170 posts and not one of the usual crowd of liars has posted anything substantial. Liars all.

liar.
No troll, not one of you have posted anything usable as proof in a court of law. And you never will. You are all pitiful liars.

your pants are on fire.

https://www.acslaw.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/ACS-CREW-Final-Mueller-Report-Highlights.7.19.pdf

DOJ Alumni Statement

May 6 · 4 min read

Mueller? Do YOu mean the guy that couldn't even remember his own report? Now you post the remarks of known liars as proof. Your desperation is tragic.

liar.

your pants are on fire.

DOJ Alumni Statement

May 6 · 4 min read

That one's a self-admitted troll. Never mind him.

oh he's one of the fun ones cause he's just way too stupid.

liar.

your pants are on fire.

DOJ Alumni Statement

May 6 · 4 min read

Now you post the remarks of known liars as proof. Your desperation is tragic.

you really think it's for you? au CONtraire little froo froo... it's for any basket dweller who wants to challenge it.

liar.

your pants are on fire.

DOJ Alumni Statement

May 6 · 4 min read

you really think it's for you? au CONtraire little froo froo... it's for any basket dweller who wants to challenge it.
Now you make a post that is out in left field like you stains always do. Never brought ME into your lie fest.

your pants are on fire.

DOJ Alumni Statement

May 6 · 4 min read

Now you make a post that is out in left field like you stains always do. Never brought ME into your lie fest.

you're just a CONduit to me.... you know....

a tool.

Triggering leftist idiots has never been more easy thanks to the clown car train playing tonight.

Poor, unhinged boobtoob.

Dude, can't you even be original? Yawn.

View attachment 272113

It matters not who knew what you were talking about.
Of course it does, GoatShitferBrains, if no one here knew what I was referring to, then my use of the word "bill" meant NOTHING to them. And don't go running again from your other lie that I brought up Barney Frank here first. You lie so much you can't keep them all straight.

you claimed Frank's bills caused the crash yet you still cannot point to a single bill of his that did.
Already did, long ago fuckface. Already did, long ago fuckface. Already did, long ago fuckface. IN BIG BOLD RED ARROWS. How often can you keep repeating the same lies? And numerous links to articles in support of that. You're the one claiming he didn't, yet you still haven't shown a speck of data to counter that opinion! Damn, you are dull and boring.

View attachment 272114

Dumbfuck, you're still posting about things here even if no one else know what the fuck you're talking about.

Dayum, are you ever rightarded. :cuckoo:

"Already did, long ago fuckface. IN BIG BOLD RED ARROWS."

No, boobtoob, ya didn't. What you posted was...

screen-shot-2019-07-27-at-4-39-37-pm-png.271388

Dumbfuck, neither H.R. 1427 nor H.R. 3915 caused the economy to crash.

You haven't named a single bill that did. And the reason you can't cite one is because no such bill exists.

And your links to various articles don't contain any such bills either. They talk about Frank's support of the GSE's and his failing to recognize problems within them. You know, during the time Republicans controlled Congress and did nothing about those problems.

So in other words Fraud, when you said I cited no bills, 30-40 times, you LIED!

When you kept asking for bill numbers you said were never there like 10-20 times, you LIED!

When you denied they were highlighted and arrowed in red, you LIED!

When you said I brought up Barney Frank here first, you LIED!

Now you again skate over the issue that Barney didn't "fail to recognize" the issues with the GSEs ("Government Sponsored Enterprises), he actively fought to minimize and defend their problems and risks for years because the guy he was married to was hip deep in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac! Our own Head of the House Financial Committee! Barney Frank sold this country down the tubes for personal gain because he was working as an inside lobbyist to protect the GSEs. I believe he was even taking money in support of them if I recall properly. Oops. Nope, you're right, assquack, Barney had nothing to do with derailing our economy. Let's all listen to FAUN, he's the EXPERT.

And now you are admitting before the world that because you disagree with the view of millions (I remember watching untold hour long news programs both on TV and radio going on at length about how Barney and his cadre ransacked our economy through their total mismanagement trying to force banks to secure housing loans to low income families of color that didn't warrant them just to buy votes, that rather than simply expatiate the opinion that: "Excuse me Toob, but I'm not so sure I agree that his bills did it, per se, but he certainly was a central figure in the entire Subprime Meltdown!", that instead of that sane, simple, sensible, rational adult response, you have preferred to mock and ridicule people like a little girl, and pursue posting maybe a HUNDRED deliberate, trolling posts, over what? The use of four letters in one sentence.

That says all we need to know about you.

Let me ask you, you deranged, fucking retard, just what does a congressperson do, if they never write, pass or get into law any bills? Answer: they end up a worthless, no-name schmuck like Senator Barry Obamma who did absolutely JACK SHIT.

And now we know, all the while demanding my every letter of mine be taken LITERAL that a word cannot also represent one's total actions and effects in the abstract, that in your stone-cold, mouth-breathing 80 IQ mentality you reserve "context" for just yourself as a backdoor fallback for getting out of what you literally said. Now we know why you adamantly refused to take my bet you claimed you were 100% right on and could not lose on! You KNEW you'd be banned on that bet because like everything else, you were full of shit lying.

I wondered how many posts it would take to break you like the little fucking pony you are and finally get you to admit to revealing the truth about yourself. You will sit there all day long for WEEKS if necessary playing your stupid child games dragging this entire forum down acting like a 9 year old rather than simply have a reasonable, adult disagreement, much less ever present one fact to support your position. And you don't care if people are sick, in pain, have issues or whatever so long as you get to condescend over others no matter how small the issue. So now you go right on with your LOLs, animations, and childish name calling as I'm sure you will, you go right on trying to claim that Barney Frank and the other democraps weren't central to the derailment and collapse of the economy, little fuckknob, I'm satisfied I've played you like the toy harp you deserved. Meantime, for any interested readers who actually read this, I apologize if it isn't exactly on topic, but here are just a few of the articles on Barney and what he did that anyone can easily pull up and much more, if they choose to actually open their brains on this matter of history. HaHa

Frank's fingerprints are all over the financial fiasco - The Boston Globe

Hey, Barney Frank: The Government Did Cause the Housing Crisis

Worth Reading: Economic Meltdown Fueled By Barney Frank/Christopher Dodd

More Proof Democrats Destroyed The Economy In 2008: The Ongoing Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac Disaster

NTL Conservative Blog: Dems Destroyed World Economy in 2008

It really makes one wonder how all these idiots are not in jail. Meantime, they still lie trying to claim it was GW Bush that caused the meltdown. HaHa

Dayum, boobtoob, I had no idea how much I haunt your head.

You're a fucking idiot. I think you seriously believe your crap. We are clearly only having one conversation here now about how you've trolled two threads stalking me over a passing comment about Barney Frank making repeated ridiculous unsupported claims. Bills that exist that you say never existed. Bills that were posted that you say were never posted. Bill numbers you say were never posted that are clearly highlighted and arrowed. Saying you never said things that are in black and white. Then claiming it was all a matter of "context." I'm not the one whose pursued 50-60 posts about some stupid point of trivial that you cannot even prove wrong. A point written up in countless articles by financial experts. You're in MY head, asshole? You are one deeply disturbed, sick fuck with apparently nothing better to do. I guess that is why you continuously resort to crude, juvenile snickering name calling, LOLs, and laughing animations rather than any graphable proof of anything you ever claim. I've noticed all you pathetic leftards here use them as a substitute to tell yourself your winning arguments! You've done nothing here but show your real asshole nature and grade school mentality to 40,000 people. But then, most people here already know what an ass you really are. I'm still waiting for you to show the first grain of documentation about anything you claim. You can't, because if it existed, you already would have done so a long, long time ago.
"We are clearly only having one conversation here now about how you've trolled two threads stalking me over a passing comment about Barney Frank making repeated ridiculous unsupported claims."

You lied. You're the one who started talking about Frank and his bills in this thread. Do you ever accept personal responsibility? Ever??? As far as stalking you, seems you're stalking me. You were the one who started posting to me before I posted to you...

What Crime Exactly Is Trump Guilty of 4 Impeachment?

"I'm not the one whose pursued 50-60 posts about some stupid point of trivial that you cannot even prove wrong."

LOL

Proven wrong by your inability to prove your idiotic claim. With all the links you posted, none cited a Frank bill with crashed the economy.

"You're in MY head, asshole?"

Yes, your unhinged posts prove it.

"I've noticed all you pathetic leftards here use them as a substitute to tell yourself your winning arguments!"

Enough of your crazed posts ... Mueller indicated trump obstructed justice. Try staying on topic and address the thread....

Then go ahead and try to charge and impeach him coward. Mueller failed and has NOTHING. Now run away and hide coward. Mueller didn't even write the report. Proof you say? He doesn't know what's in it. Proven when he got shredded under oath. Noting you are still a coward.
The House Judiciary committee is contemplating impeachment as we speak.

:auiqs.jpg: Those clowns have been considering impeachment since November 2016. I hope they go for it. It will serve them right. Can't wait for them to get up on the dais to read the charges! It will be the perfect opportunity for Barr and the GOP to lay out the case for the crimes of Hillary, Obama and the DNC!

Still not a dime's worth of proof.

Look at it this way Mike, what the Dims are really obsessing over is not TRUMP'S GUILT, but how and whether they can prosecuted the tenuous, specious charges against him as "impeachable" without implicating ALL OF THEMSELVES and getting dragged down the rabbit hole as well!

HINT: They cannot.

Poor, unhinged boobtoob.

View attachment 272113

Of course it does, GoatShitferBrains, if no one here knew what I was referring to, then my use of the word "bill" meant NOTHING to them. And don't go running again from your other lie that I brought up Barney Frank here first. You lie so much you can't keep them all straight.

you claimed Frank's bills caused the crash yet you still cannot point to a single bill of his that did.
Already did, long ago fuckface. Already did, long ago fuckface. Already did, long ago fuckface. IN BIG BOLD RED ARROWS. How often can you keep repeating the same lies? And numerous links to articles in support of that. You're the one claiming he didn't, yet you still haven't shown a speck of data to counter that opinion! Damn, you are dull and boring.

View attachment 272114

Dumbfuck, you're still posting about things here even if no one else know what the fuck you're talking about.

You haven't named a single bill that did. And the reason you can't cite one is because no such bill exists.

And your links to various articles don't contain any such bills either. They talk about Frank's support of the GSE's and his failing to recognize problems within them. You know, during the time Republicans controlled Congress and did nothing about those problems.

When you kept asking for bill numbers you said were never there like 10-20 times, you LIED!

Now you again skate over the issue that Barney didn't "fail to recognize" the issues with the GSEs ("Government Sponsored Enterprises), he actively fought to minimize and defend their problems and risks for years because the guy he was married to was hip deep in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac! Our own Head of the House Financial Committee! Barney Frank sold this country down the tubes for personal gain because he was working as an inside lobbyist to protect the GSEs. I believe he was even taking money in support of them if I recall properly. Oops. Nope, you're right, assquack, Barney had nothing to do with derailing our economy. Let's all listen to FAUN, he's the EXPERT.

And now you are admitting before the world that because you disagree with the view of millions (I remember watching untold hour long news programs both on TV and radio going on at length about how Barney and his cadre ransacked our economy through their total mismanagement trying to force banks to secure housing loans to low income families of color that didn't warrant them just to buy votes, that rather than simply expatiate the opinion that: "Excuse me Toob, but I'm not so sure I agree that his bills did it, per se, but he certainly was a central figure in the entire Subprime Meltdown!", that instead of that sane, simple, sensible, rational adult response, you have preferred to mock and ridicule people like a little girl, and pursue posting maybe a HUNDRED deliberate, trolling posts, over what? The use of four letters in one sentence.

Let me ask you, you deranged, fucking retard, just what does a congressperson do, if they never write, pass or get into law any bills? Answer: they end up a worthless, no-name schmuck like Senator Barry Obamma who did absolutely JACK SHIT.

And now we know, all the while demanding my every letter of mine be taken LITERAL that a word cannot also represent one's total actions and effects in the abstract, that in your stone-cold, mouth-breathing 80 IQ mentality you reserve "context" for just yourself as a backdoor fallback for getting out of what you literally said. Now we know why you adamantly refused to take my bet you claimed you were 100% right on and could not lose on! You KNEW you'd be banned on that bet because like everything else, you were full of shit lying.

I wondered how many posts it would take to break you like the little fucking pony you are and finally get you to admit to revealing the truth about yourself. You will sit there all day long for WEEKS if necessary playing your stupid child games dragging this entire forum down acting like a 9 year old rather than simply have a reasonable, adult disagreement, much less ever present one fact to support your position. And you don't care if people are sick, in pain, have issues or whatever so long as you get to condescend over others no matter how small the issue. So now you go right on with your LOLs, animations, and childish name calling as I'm sure you will, you go right on trying to claim that Barney Frank and the other democraps weren't central to the derailment and collapse of the economy, little fuckknob, I'm satisfied I've played you like the toy harp you deserved. Meantime, for any interested readers who actually read this, I apologize if it isn't exactly on topic, but here are just a few of the articles on Barney and what he did that anyone can easily pull up and much more, if they choose to actually open their brains on this matter of history. HaHa

More Proof Democrats Destroyed The Economy In 2008: The Ongoing Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac Disaster

It really makes one wonder how all these idiots are not in jail. Meantime, they still lie trying to claim it was GW Bush that caused the meltdown. HaHa

"So in other words Fraud, when you said I cited no bills, 30-40 times, you LIED!

When you kept asking for bill numbers you said were never there like 10-20 times, you LIED!"

LOLOL

You poor, deranged, conservative. I said you didn't post any Frank bills that crashed the economy in response to this ridiculous post of yours...
Pretty neat trick considering it was Bawney's bills that derailed and crashed it.

Boobtoob's lie emphasized

.... which you still haven't proven.

You posted links to articles about Frank's support of the GSE's, but no Bill's he pushed through the House. You posted links about Frank-Dodd, but that came after the economy crashed. You posted a red arrow pointing to H.R. 1427 and H.R. 3915, which did not crash the economy.

10 times Trump may have obstructed justice, according to Mueller
Key words MAY HAVE.

which is congress' job to take up since the OLC is the only thing preventing mueller from doing... otherwise YES.

HE

DID.

according to mueller & 1000 current & former (D) AND (R) DOJ federal prosecutors.

DOJ Alumni Statement

May 6 · 4 min read

Opinions of former federal prosecutors mean nothing Mueller himself came back and said the OCL did not stop him in his testimony. Despite how badly you on the left want to think your wanting to believe something makes it true it doesn’t.

nobody said the OLC stopped him from testifying. try to actually comprehend what you read... the OLC policy states that a ' sitting prez cannot be indicted '( & therefore cannot be prosecuted whilst still in office) is what prevented mueller from going any further than his report.

Mueller said Trump could be indicted once he leaves office
One of the biggest moments from the Mueller hearing — and a Republican own goal.
By Zack Beauchamp@zackbeauchamp Jul 24, 2019, 11:19am EDT

During Robert Mueller’s testimony in front of the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday, Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO) asked Mueller if he could indict the president on obstruction charges.

The former special counsel’s answer was simple: “Yes.

It was a rare striking moment in a hearing that has, so far, been largely unenlightening. Mueller’s position is that he didn’t consider indicting Trump solely because of the Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) ruling saying sitting presidents can’t be indicted. But Trump won’t be president forever, and Mueller’s view is that once Trump is out of office, prosecutors could charge him with obstruction if they believe the facts laid out in the report warrant it.
[...]

Could be is not the same as should be or would be. Of course he could be. So?

Could be, still doesn't state that Trump actually did anything wrong. No one has determined he did. All you have is wishful thinking. "Could be", us absolutely meaningless.

Key words MAY HAVE.

which is congress' job to take up since the OLC is the only thing preventing mueller from doing... otherwise YES.

HE

DID.

according to mueller & 1000 current & former (D) AND (R) DOJ federal prosecutors.

DOJ Alumni Statement

May 6 · 4 min read

Opinions of former federal prosecutors mean nothing Mueller himself came back and said the OCL did not stop him in his testimony. Despite how badly you on the left want to think your wanting to believe something makes it true it doesn’t.

nobody said the OLC stopped him from testifying. try to actually comprehend what you read... the OLC policy states that a ' sitting prez cannot be indicted '( & therefore cannot be prosecuted whilst still in office) is what prevented mueller from going any further than his report.

One of the biggest moments from the Mueller hearing — and a Republican own goal.

During Robert Mueller’s testimony in front of the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday, Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO) asked Mueller if he could indict the president on obstruction charges.

It was a rare striking moment in a hearing that has, so far, been largely unenlightening. Mueller’s position is that he didn’t consider indicting Trump solely because of the Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) ruling saying sitting presidents can’t be indicted. But Trump won’t be president forever, and Mueller’s view is that once Trump is out of office, prosecutors could charge him with obstruction if they believe the facts laid out in the report warrant it.
[...]

Could be, still doesn't state that Trump actually did anything wrong. No one has determined he did. All you have is wishful thinking. "Could be", us absolutely meaningless.
Which is now up to the House of Representatives to determine.

Poor, unhinged boobtoob.

View attachment 272113

View attachment 272114

"So in other words Fraud, when you said I cited no bills, 30-40 times, you LIED!

When you kept asking for bill numbers you said were never there like 10-20 times, you LIED!"

LOLOL

You poor, deranged, conservative. I said you didn't post any Frank bills that crashed the economy in response to this ridiculous post of yours...
Pretty neat trick considering it was Bawney's bills that derailed and crashed it.

You posted links to articles about Frank's support of the GSE's, but no Bill's he pushed through the House. You posted links about Frank-Dodd, but that came after the economy crashed. You posted a red arrow pointing to H.R. 1427 and H.R. 3915, which did not crash the economy.

You don't accept proof, liar.

Poor, unhinged boobtoob.

View attachment 272113

View attachment 272114

LOLOL

:itsok: Poor little broken pony. Still kicking around trying to salvage your reputation despite a hundred flagrant B&W lies in the related threads for anyone to go see. I get it. Now you deny even repeatedly asking for bill numbers saying they were never there! Now you try to sneak through more changes to my words, that not only did they have to be bills Frank WROTE, but that he actually pushed through the House! TOO FUNNY!

And it all comes back to your original lie, that you claimed I never cited any bills. Then like an idiot you go ahead and finally POST THEM YOURSELF to prove yourself a liar again after UnRealDave's lie that Frank couldn't affect or stop anything from his "minority position" as Chairman of House Finance! TOO FUNNY!

Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 3.46.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-29 at 3.48.47 AM.png

BarneyFinger 2.jpg
ROFL copy 2.gif
ROFL copy 2.gif

Nelson 2.jpg
Nelson 2.jpg
laugher 2.gif
laugher 2.gif

rofl1 2.gif
rofl1 2.gif
rofl1 2.gif

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh PLEEEAZE keep it up my little ass faggot! You've MADE MY DAY!

You don't accept proof, liar.

Faun is that type of common leftist Abnormal who goes through life taking everything literal EXCEPT HIMSELF. Then, everything applies to him in some sort of "context." (Quite literally HIS words) When you catch him in a LIE, he retorts that it was the CONTEXT that matters, meantime if another person claimed that Einstein invented Special Reletivity, he would denounce you a LIAR saying that he never invented "reletivity". :5_1_12024:

The one thing I've noted here, Mike is that the dumber and bigger jackass they are, the more they go on about how uneducated and stupid OTHER people are!

PLEASE NOTE that all of these OT posts are now just because I used the four letter word "bill" here. Faun, what a twat.

Last edited:
Poor, unhinged boobtoob.

View attachment 272113

View attachment 272114

LOLOL

:itsok: Poor little broken pony. Still kicking around trying to salvage your reputation despite a hundred flagrant B&W lies in the related threads for anyone to go see. I get it. Now you deny even repeatedly asking for bill numbers saying they were never there! Now you try to sneak through more changes to my words, that not only did they have to be bills Frank WROTE, but that he actually pushed through the House! TOO FUNNY!

And it all comes back to your original lie, that you claimed I never cited any bills. Then like an idiot you go ahead and finally POST THEM YOURSELF to prove yourself a liar again after UnRealDave's lie that Frank couldn't affect or stop anything from his "minority position" as Chairman of House Finance! TOO FUNNY!

View attachment 272227

View attachment 272232
View attachment 272235 View attachment 272237 View attachment 272237

View attachment 272236 View attachment 272236 View attachment 272234 View attachment 272234

View attachment 272238 View attachment 272238 View attachment 272238

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh PLEEEAZE keep it up my little ass faggot! You've MADE MY DAY!

LOLOL

You're so fucking delirious, boobtoob.

Now here's the rest of the dialog you strip out in order to alter the context of my post...

Now then, about that Frank bill you claim "derailed and crashed" the economy... what was that bill number?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190801-120651_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190801-120651_Samsung Internet.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 68
Key words MAY HAVE.

HE

DID.

DOJ Alumni Statement

May 6 · 4 min read

[...]

that's for congress to decide. you know.... that little checks & balances thingy that keeps poking donny in his rolls of fat trying to find a rib?

Key words MAY HAVE.

HE

DID.

DOJ Alumni Statement

May 6 · 4 min read

[...]

that's for congress to decide. you know.... that little checks & balances thingy that keeps poking donny in his rolls of fat trying to find a rib?

That's not what the question was, was it? The question was could Trump be prosecuted when he is OUT of office. That is NOT up.to Congress to decide. That's up to the justice system. Congress has nothing to do with that.

The question Congress has to decide is whether or not to IMPEACH Trump. Totally different issue. And to do that they have to actually do something. So far, nothing. And I don't believe it has to be criminal for them to impeach. Impeachment is not a criminal charge with criminal consequences.

Forum List

Back