What Crime Exactly Is Trump Guilty of 4 Impeachment?

What was Trumps basic crime he obstructed investigation of?

• Defeating Hillary

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • Saying mean things about minority people

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • tax evasion

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • conspiracy with the Russians to steal the 2016 election

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • being un Presidential

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I dunno, but eventually we will find sumpin

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
We know what YOU believe! Before the hearing, you claimed wrongly that Comey and Mueller were just business associates! I guess you also missed where Mueller admitted that the two of them were close FRIENDS. Last vid, :45 seconds in.
HE DID NOT SAY THEY WERE CLOSE FRIENDS

stop LYING, please.

Listen to your own tape.

Insider trading is what opened the case.
They knew she was guilty but couldnt prove it so they nailed her for lying to the feds.
And she was still convicted of obstruction with no underlying conviction.

You cant lie to the feds,which she did.

& so did trump.

So you shouldnt have a problem citing the lie.

i cannot cite the lie(s), but apparently he lied to mueller, who testified that whatever little bit of info he did answer in the written statements he provided, (which is the same as being under oath) - he was generally untruthful. that's not counting the 30+ questions donny 'couldn't recall' the answers to, despite him claiming to have ' one of the great memories of all time'...

REP. VAL DEMINGS (D-FL): Director Mueller, isn't it fair to say that the President's written answers were not only inadequate and incomplete because he didn't answer many of your questions, but where he did, his answers showed that he wasn't always being truthful?

MUELLER: I would say generally.

DEMINGS: Generally. Director Mueller, it's one thing for the President to lie to the American people about your investigation, falsely claiming that you found no collusion and no obstruction, but it's something else altogether for him to get away with not answering your questions and lying about them. And as a former law enforcement officer of almost 30 years, I find that a disgrace to our criminal justice system. Thank you so much.

MUELLER: Thank you, ma'am.

DEMINGS: I yield back to the Chairman.

Mueller: Trump's Written Answers Showed He "Generally" Wasn't Always Being Truthful

Apparently?:auiqs.jpg:
You got what Mewler has....NOTHING!:blahblah:

IF Trump obstructed Justice, what crime was it that he was guilty of and is the basis for the obstruction charge?

If you do a fishing expedition to try to find just any crime, that does not warrant obstruction of justice charges as one has a right to not cooperate in their own lynching.

So what crime did Trump obstruct, or did he? And what specific act was it that was obstruction of the investigation of the crime he allegedly committed?
He tried to obstruct an official investigation.... THAT is a crime

He did? But Mueller himself said he didn't. He said he was not obstructed at all.

She was not charged with insider trading. She was charged with securities fraud for proclaiming her innocence. The judge threw it out so there was no underlying crime.

The ImClone Insider Trading Case: What did Martha Really Do?

She was not charged with insider trading. The only financial crime she was charged with was some idiocy about proclaiming her innocence was a fraud on investors in her company that the judge novel before he threw it out. There was no underlying crime.

They knew she was guilty but couldnt prove it so they nailed her for lying to the feds.

Yeah, that's obstruction of justice

& so did trump.

i cannot cite the lie(s), but apparently he lied to mueller, who testified that whatever little bit of info he did answer in the written statements he provided, (which is the same as being under oath) - he was generally untruthful. that's not counting the 30+ questions donny 'couldn't recall' the answers to, despite him claiming to have ' one of the great memories of all time'...

REP. VAL DEMINGS (D-FL): Director Mueller, isn't it fair to say that the President's written answers were not only inadequate and incomplete because he didn't answer many of your questions, but where he did, his answers showed that he wasn't always being truthful?

DEMINGS: Generally. Director Mueller, it's one thing for the President to lie to the American people about your investigation, falsely claiming that you found no collusion and no obstruction, but it's something else altogether for him to get away with not answering your questions and lying about them. And as a former law enforcement officer of almost 30 years, I find that a disgrace to our criminal justice system. Thank you so much.

Mueller: Trump's Written Answers Showed He "Generally" Wasn't Always Being Truthful

And per every body language expert, MUELLER was lying and being dishonest. Poor baby. Trump has ZERO obligation to answer questions from a senile old man. No collusion, no obstruction, and Mueller shown to be an idiot.

Trump is guilty of doing the job Democrats and Republicans refuse to do. Make America Great Again.

& so did trump.

Apparently?:auiqs.jpg:
You got what Mewler has....NOTHING!:blahblah:

mueller testified under oath regarding that & the back up proof ( the Q&A ) trump signed as being truthful is part of the grand jury material. that will be available once congress gets it. & they will get it. :abgg2q.jpg:

IF Trump obstructed Justice, what crime was it that he was guilty of and is the basis for the obstruction charge?

If you do a fishing expedition to try to find just any crime, that does not warrant obstruction of justice charges as one has a right to not cooperate in their own lynching.

So what crime did Trump obstruct, or did he? And what specific act was it that was obstruction of the investigation of the crime he allegedly committed?
He tried to obstruct an official investigation.... THAT is a crime

He did? But Mueller himself said he didn't. He said he was not obstructed at all.

no he didn't you little fibber you...........................

& so did trump.

And per every body language expert, MUELLER was lying and being dishonest. Poor baby. Trump has ZERO obligation to answer questions from a senile old man. No collusion, no obstruction, and Mueller shown to be an idiot.

^^^ :alcoholic: ^^^

& so did trump.

Use of emojis to hide her lack of counter argument. :290968001256257790-final:

& so did trump.

LOL

Irony is not wasted on you, is it, Spunky?

Your irony aside, here's a body language expert who did not say Mueller was lying and dishonest...

Silent Messages Of Mueller's Body Language During His Testimony

You're wrong as always.

LOL

Your irony aside, here's a body language expert who did not say Mueller was lying and dishonest...

You're wrong as always.

So the cowardly pawn cherry picks ONE person from his left wing nut ball pile to quote to try to save his Saint Mule-er. Failing yet again. You lie, as always. I'm just one of a bunch of posters who have called you out, challenged you to put up or shut up and generally kicked your worthless ass for two days. STFU you COWARD. :fu:

LOL

You're wrong as always.

So the cowardly pawn cherry picks ONE person from his left wing nut ball pile to quote to try to save his Saint Mule-er. Failing yet again. You lie, as always. I'm just one of a bunch of posters who have called you out, challenged you to put up or shut up and generally kicked your worthless ass for two days. STFU you COWARD. :fu:
LOL

All I need is one. You said, "every body language expert..." All I needed to prove you wrong was to find one and the very first one I found accomplished that. :mm:

"...and generally kicked your worthless ass for two days. STFU you COWARD"

Yeah, I'm sure you b'lieve that. :lmao:

Dayum, boobtoob, I had no idea how much I haunt your head.

You're a fucking idiot. I think you seriously believe your crap. We are clearly only having one conversation here now about how you've trolled two threads stalking me over a passing comment about Barney Frank making repeated ridiculous unsupported claims. Bills that exist that you say never existed. Bills that were posted that you say were never posted. Bill numbers you say were never posted that are clearly highlighted and arrowed. Saying you never said things that are in black and white. Then claiming it was all a matter of "context." I'm not the one whose pursued 50-60 posts about some stupid point of trivial that you cannot even prove wrong. A point written up in countless articles by financial experts. You're in MY head, asshole? You are one deeply disturbed, sick fuck with apparently nothing better to do. I guess that is why you continuously resort to crude, juvenile snickering name calling, LOLs, and laughing animations rather than any graphable proof of anything you ever claim. I've noticed all you pathetic leftards here use them as a substitute to tell yourself your winning arguments! You've done nothing here but show your real asshole nature and grade school mentality to 40,000 people. But then, most people here already know what an ass you really are. I'm still waiting for you to show the first grain of documentation about anything you claim. You can't, because if it existed, you already would have done so a long, long time ago.
"We are clearly only having one conversation here now about how you've trolled two threads stalking me over a passing comment about Barney Frank making repeated ridiculous unsupported claims."

You lied. You're the one who started talking about Frank and his bills in this thread. Do you ever accept personal responsibility? Ever??? As far as stalking you, seems you're stalking me. You were the one who started posting to me before I posted to you...

What Crime Exactly Is Trump Guilty of 4 Impeachment?

"I'm not the one whose pursued 50-60 posts about some stupid point of trivial that you cannot even prove wrong."

LOL

Proven wrong by your inability to prove your idiotic claim. With all the links you posted, none cited a Frank bill with crashed the economy.

"You're in MY head, asshole?"

Yes, your unhinged posts prove it.

"I've noticed all you pathetic leftards here use them as a substitute to tell yourself your winning arguments!"

Enough of your crazed posts ... Mueller indicated trump obstructed justice. Try staying on topic and address the thread....

10 times Trump may have obstructed justice, according to Mueller

Then try to impeach him for it.
Explain why Democrats in the House still haven't impeached Trump and are now wasting time and energy seeking Trump's tax returns and bank statements.

We know what YOU believe! Before the hearing, you claimed wrongly that Comey and Mueller were just business associates! I guess you also missed where Mueller admitted that the two of them were close FRIENDS. Last vid, :45 seconds in.
HE DID NOT SAY THEY WERE CLOSE FRIENDS

stop LYING, please.

Listen to your own tape.

So you admit you were WRONG!

So you admit you LIED when you insisted they were only "business partners!"

And yes he DID admit they were close friends after the representative ran down the list of known incidents where they practically swapped spit, hugged, held hands and did everything together like BEST FUCKING BUDS, and Mueller broke down and confessed!

And you ADMIT now that Mueller had a conflict of interest in handling an investigation where not only was one of his best friends involved, but was the reason the investigation was TRIGGERED! Jeff Sessions recused himself for much less reason.

Glad to see you agree the entire Mueller report should be thrown out now as CLEARLY biased and compromised and nothing he said or reported will ever fly in any attempts to impeach Trump and will just come back into the democrat's faces like a baby throwing up pea soup! HaHa

You lied. You're the one who started talking about Frank and his bills in this thread.
WRONG, my faggot troll. I never said a word about Barney Frank, I just mentioned the bills in passing along with the other things here which you are obsessed over that you claim I never posted that you claim don't exist that you claim you want the numbers to despite the fact that they were all clearly listed by me in bright red underline! You are such a pathetic asshole in need of attention that you apparently gets off on just annoying others because it gives you some modicum of self-worth. Do you have even the SLIGHTEST idea what a damaged individual you really are?

Do you ever accept personal responsibility?
I have nothing to accept responsibility for. You've lied 20 times, been proven wrong 20 times and won't even take my bet that you say you can't lose for a claim you're unable to show the smallest bit of evidence to back up! Man, I've never had a faggot like you so far up my ass before! Want me to fart for you down there, too?

You were the one who started posting to me before I posted to you...
Look, faggot asswipe, I started nothing. I made a passing comment to Dave who then asked me for bills that I told him were already clearly in a previous post highlighted then YOU JUMPED IN to insist to me that I HAD NEVER EVEN CITED ANY BILLS! And you've been riding my ass ever since with your insane bullshit. So now you're stuck with me, faggot.

Yes, your unhinged posts prove it. Try staying on topic and address the thread....
Try to stay on topic? After you've tried to slam me 30 times with crude insults with absolutely no topical value at all, unable to support a thing you ever say? Go suck me. Mueller indicated jack shit other than the fact that he was an incompetent hack barely involved in his own investigation who made an ASS of himself before the world, has damaged his reputation and credibility and the PROOF of it all will be when all this impeachment horseshit goes NOWHERE.

Even those who don't like Trump are beginning to admit to themselves that the democrat's perpetual investigations going nowhere are beyond the pale and an embarrassment. Hey! You and the Dems have ONE big thing in common! You're both pathological liars who just make shit up to suit themselves then believe their own lies!

& so did trump.

^^^ lack of an unbiased credible link validates his lack of facts. :dig:

10 times Trump may have obstructed justice, according to Mueller

Then try to impeach him for it.
Explain why Democrats in the House still haven't impeached Trump and are now wasting time and energy seeking Trump's tax returns and bank statements.

the votes aren't there yet, but more are signing on everyday. when congress goes on recess & they return to their town halls to hear their constituents - they will get a better idea what the pulse is. but - since the courts aren't taking a break, hopefully those decisions will be made soon enough as far as subpoenas being honored. & full grand jury info may be released to them as well, which can open a lot of eyes. as for trump hiding his tax returns because he might have some damaging info in them?

that is not wasting time - that is part of congress' oversight responsibilities & are being paid to carry out. didn't you know that you poorly educated basket dweller that trump loves long time?

You lied. You're the one who started talking about Frank and his bills in this thread.
WRONG, my faggot troll. I never said a word about Barney Frank, I just mentioned the bills in passing along with the other things here which you are obsessed over that you claim I never posted that you claim don't exist that you claim you want the numbers to despite the fact that they were all clearly listed by me in bright red underline! You are such a pathetic asshole in need of attention that you apparently gets off on just annoying others because it gives you some modicum of self-worth. Do you have even the SLIGHTEST idea what a damaged individual you really are?

Do you ever accept personal responsibility?
I have nothing to accept responsibility for. You've lied 20 times, been proven wrong 20 times and won't even take my bet that you say you can't lose for a claim you're unable to show the smallest bit of evidence to back up! Man, I've never had a faggot like you so far up my ass before! Want me to fart for you down there, too?

You were the one who started posting to me before I posted to you...
Look, faggot asswipe, I started nothing. I made a passing comment to Dave who then asked me for bills that I told him were already clearly in a previous post highlighted then YOU JUMPED IN to insist to me that I HAD NEVER EVEN CITED ANY BILLS! And you've been riding my ass ever since with your insane bullshit. So now you're stuck with me, faggot.

Yes, your unhinged posts prove it. Try staying on topic and address the thread....
Try to stay on topic? After you've tried to slam me 30 times with crude insults with absolutely no topical value at all, unable to support a thing you ever say? Go suck me. Mueller indicated jack shit other than the fact that he was an incompetent hack barely involved in his own investigation who made an ASS of himself before the world, has damaged his reputation and credibility and the PROOF of it all will be when all this impeachment horseshit goes NOWHERE.

Even those who don't like Trump are beginning to admit to themselves that the democrat's perpetual investigations going nowhere are beyond the pale and an embarrassment. Hey! You and the Dems have ONE big thing in common! You're both pathological liars who just make shit up to suit themselves then believe their own lies!
"I never said a word about Barney Frank, I just mentioned the bills in passing"

Dayum, boobtoob, you're absolutely pathological. Of course you talked about Barney Frank first here. You asked me if I would take your bet about not citing Bill's which was your moronic bet you made on another thread over Barney Frank bills.

That and the rest of your logorrhea is nothing but you trying to distract from the fact you got caught lying yet again. You falsely claimed Mueller said he didn't write the Mueller report.

Your choices were limited -- prove it or you're lying. You failed to prove it.

Forum List

Back