What Crime Exactly Is Trump Guilty of 4 Impeachment?

What was Trumps basic crime he obstructed investigation of?

• Defeating Hillary

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • Saying mean things about minority people

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • tax evasion

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • conspiracy with the Russians to steal the 2016 election

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • being un Presidential

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I dunno, but eventually we will find sumpin

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
Does this mean you're taking the bet? If Mueller didn't say he didn't write the Mueller report during last Wednesday's hearing, then you can't post here for the next 6 months.

Toolbrain, I don't take bets, I MADE the bet. It is yours to take. This is getting boring. You do nothing but waste people's time. You've done nothing but derail this thread to hide from the fact that you're a shitfaced liar. You must be a democrat. I've grown tired of wasting words with you. You need to pay me for my time to keep it interesting. You don't even have the integrity to admit you were wrong even when it is in black and white with you caught red handed with your pants around your ankles.
It's not my bet to prove you right. That's your job. One which you failed miserably.

But thanks for confirming you were lying, just as I said.

That's right. It's not your bet. It was mine. Now prove me wrong. I've already proven you a liar. Prove I never cited any bill. Prove I never posted a bill number. Prove they didn't derail the economy. I've had better conversations with the village Moron.
I already tried educating you that I was speaking about Frank's bills that you falsely claimed crashed the economy.

It's not my fault you're ineducable. :eusa_naughty:

TROLL. Don't insult our intelligence that you're out to or capable of "educating" anyone. You need mental help. See a doctor. You've trolled these threads now for days out for some insane purpose that at ANY time, you could have simply reasonably produced an article, link or other evidence to support your claim none of the bills I posted here had no effect on derailing and hurting the economy, but we can't even get you to agree that bills were even posted here or their numbers, despite they're being posted in B&W.
Moron, what bills did you post here? This thread is about crimes trump committed. You're so fucked in the head, you don't even know where you're posting or what you're posting about. :cuckoo:

Toolbrain, I don't take bets, I MADE the bet. It is yours to take. This is getting boring. You do nothing but waste people's time. You've done nothing but derail this thread to hide from the fact that you're a shitfaced liar. You must be a democrat. I've grown tired of wasting words with you. You need to pay me for my time to keep it interesting. You don't even have the integrity to admit you were wrong even when it is in black and white with you caught red handed with your pants around your ankles.
It's not my bet to prove you right. That's your job. One which you failed miserably.

But thanks for confirming you were lying, just as I said.

That's right. It's not your bet. It was mine. Now prove me wrong. I've already proven you a liar. Prove I never cited any bill. Prove I never posted a bill number. Prove they didn't derail the economy. I've had better conversations with the village Moron.
I already tried educating you that I was speaking about Frank's bills that you falsely claimed crashed the economy.

It's not my fault you're ineducable. :eusa_naughty:

TROLL. Don't insult our intelligence that you're out to or capable of "educating" anyone. You need mental help. See a doctor. You've trolled these threads now for days out for some insane purpose that at ANY time, you could have simply reasonably produced an article, link or other evidence to support your claim none of the bills I posted here had no effect on derailing and hurting the economy, but we can't even get you to agree that bills were even posted here or their numbers, despite they're being posted in B&W.
Moron, what bills did you post here? This thread is about crimes trump committed. You're so fucked in the head, you don't even know where you're posting or what you're posting about. :cuckoo:

Fuck off, troll. You're the one who brought the bills up here. Asshole.

Liar...
So we are clear then, you are taking the bet that Mueller didn't say that he didn't write the Mueller Report and that I never cited any bills, not even one, and that if proven wrong, you'll be banned for six months.
Now then, about your other lie that Mueller said he didn't write the Mueller report. Either prove it or you're tacitly admitting you lied about that to by not being able to prove it...

Liar...

Too funny. The retard shithead even lies about his own lies! LOL.

Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 9.54.08 AM.png

Still waiting for you to prove that Frank had nothing to do with the subprime meltdown. I notice you keep claiming I'm full of it yet you still never back up a single thing you say. I can produce VOLUMES of reports on how Bwaney Fwank the fag queer was right in the middle of it all protecting Fanny and Freddie because his main squeeze was an important member of them!

Oh Faun, you should have named yourself FRAUD, because like Mr. McGoo, you just keep doing it to yourself over and over again!
laugher 2.gif

By the way, I have no political party and believe in justice.
That's some funny shit right there. You're a leftie and it's obvious to everyone. And you believed in justice you would believe in "innocent until proven guilty", so don't insult everyone's intelligence.

At one point Jim, someone pointed out that HUNDREDS of Mueller's sources in his report were daily newspapers! Upon which he observed that we paid millions for a report we could have gotten for free by simply reading the New York Times.
The New York Onetimes is still in print?

Wow.

IF Trump obstructed Justice, what crime was it that he was guilty of and is the basis for the obstruction charge?

If you do a fishing expedition to try to find just any crime, that does not warrant obstruction of justice charges as one has a right to not cooperate in their own lynching.

So what crime did Trump obstruct, or did he? And what specific act was it that was obstruction of the investigation of the crime he allegedly committed?

Obstruction does not require a underlying crime. Martha Stewart spent time in jail even though there was no underlying crime.

Insider trading is a crime.

She was not charged with insider trading. She was charged with securities fraud for proclaiming her innocence. The judge threw it out so there was no underlying crime.

The ImClone Insider Trading Case: What did Martha Really Do?

IF Trump obstructed Justice, what crime was it that he was guilty of and is the basis for the obstruction charge?

If you do a fishing expedition to try to find just any crime, that does not warrant obstruction of justice charges as one has a right to not cooperate in their own lynching.

So what crime did Trump obstruct, or did he? And what specific act was it that was obstruction of the investigation of the crime he allegedly committed?

Obstruction does not require a underlying crime. Martha Stewart spent time in jail even though there was no underlying crime.

She was not charged with insider trading. She was charged with securities fraud for proclaiming her innocence. The judge threw it out so there was no underlying crime.

She was not charged with insider trading. The only financial crime she was charged with was some idiocy about proclaiming her innocence was a fraud on investors in her company that the judge novel before he threw it out. There was no underlying crime.

She was not charged with insider trading. The only financial crime she was charged with was some idiocy about proclaiming her innocence was a fraud on investors in her company that the judge novel before he threw it out. There was no underlying crime.

Insider trading is what opened the case.
They knew she was guilty but couldnt prove it so they nailed her for lying to the feds.

Liar...

Too funny. The retard shithead even lies about his own lies! LOL.

View attachment 271941

Still waiting for you to prove that Frank had nothing to do with the subprime meltdown. I notice you keep claiming I'm full of it yet you still never back up a single thing you say. I can produce VOLUMES of reports on how Bwaney Fwank the fag queer was right in the middle of it all protecting Fanny and Freddie because his main squeeze was an important member of them!

Oh Faun, you should have named yourself FRAUD, because like Mr. McGoo, you just keep doing it to yourself over and over again! View attachment 271942

LOLOLOL

Dayum, boobtoob, I had no idea how much I haunt your head. :badgrin:

Dumbfuck... my post you showed was made yesterday at 5:28pm ... yours was yesterday at 3:35pm. Exactly how crazy are you to think 5:28 came before 3:35. :cuckoo:

I know you're nuts but at least try to face reality for once and understand you're lost and you brought the conversation of Frank's bills to this thread, which is about crimes committed by trump.

Last edited:

They knew she was guilty but couldnt prove it so they nailed her for lying to the feds.
And she was still convicted of obstruction with no underlying conviction.

You cant lie to the feds,which she did.

which is congress' job to take up since the OLC is the only thing preventing mueller from doing... otherwise YES.

HE

DID.

according to mueller & 1000 current & former (D) AND (R) DOJ federal prosecutors.

DOJ Alumni Statement

May 6 · 4 min read

STATEMENT BY FORMER FEDERAL PROSECUTORS
Opinions of former federal prosecutors mean nothing Mueller himself came back and said the OCL did not stop him in his testimony. Despite how badly you on the left want to think your wanting to believe something makes it true it doesn’t.

nobody said the OLC stopped him from testifying. try to actually comprehend what you read... the OLC policy states that a ' sitting prez cannot be indicted '( & therefore cannot be prosecuted whilst still in office) is what prevented mueller from going any further than his report.

Mueller said Trump could be indicted once he leaves office
One of the biggest moments from the Mueller hearing — and a Republican own goal.
By Zack Beauchamp@zackbeauchamp Jul 24, 2019, 11:19am EDT

During Robert Mueller’s testimony in front of the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday, Rep. Ken Buck (R-CO) asked Mueller if he could indict the president on obstruction charges.

The former special counsel’s answer was simple: “Yes.

It was a rare striking moment in a hearing that has, so far, been largely unenlightening. Mueller’s position is that he didn’t consider indicting Trump solely because of the Office of Legal Counsel (OLC) ruling saying sitting presidents can’t be indicted. But Trump won’t be president forever, and Mueller’s view is that once Trump is out of office, prosecutors could charge him with obstruction if they believe the facts laid out in the report warrant it.
[...]

Mueller said Trump could be indicted once he leaves office
Yet he did not put out a sealed indictement to do so when Trump was out of office your TDS is showing.

he punted to congress to have them do the job they were elected to do.

Report doesn't exonerate Trump, Mueller testifies, and he could be charged after leaving office
Bybenjamin siegel, trish turner and elizabeth thomas
Jul 24, 2019, 4:02 PM ET
[...]

"Director Mueller, at your May 29, 2019, press conference, you explained that, quote, 'The opinion says that the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing,' end quote. That process, other than the criminal justice system for accusing a president of wrongdoing, is that impeachment?", Rep. Veronica Escobar, D-Texas, asked.

She was the last Democrat to ask a question.

"I'm not going to comment on that," Mueller answered.

"In your report, you also wrote that you did not want to, quote, 'potentially preempt constitutional processes for addressing presidential misconduct,' end quote. For the non-lawyers in the room, what did you mean by, quote, 'potentially preempt constitutional processes'?"

"I'm not going to try to explain that," Mueller responded.

"That actually is coming from page 1 of Volume II. In the footnote is the reference to this. What are those constitutional processes?" she pressed.

"I think I heard you mention at least one,"
Mueller answered.

Report doesn't exonerate Trump, could be charged after leaving office: Mueller

tic toc.

Mueller could not exonerate Trump if he wanted to. That wasn't his job. No prosecutor does that. Learn the law.

GOP lawmaker takes out textbook, tells Mueller he doesn't have 'power to exonerate'

lol... exactly. never said otherwise..... he is leaving it up to congress.
apparently you & donny both think bipeds have short memories.... what ever happened to that "complete and total exoneration" .... according to president tinkles' 'eh?

& so did trump.

& so did trump.

So you shouldnt have a problem citing the lie.

& so did trump.

So you shouldnt have a problem citing the lie.

i cannot cite the lie(s), but apparently he lied to mueller, who testified that whatever little bit of info he did answer in the written statements he provided, (which is the same as being under oath) - he was generally untruthful. that's not counting the 30+ questions donny 'couldn't recall' the answers to, despite him claiming to have ' one of the great memories of all time'...

REP. VAL DEMINGS (D-FL): Director Mueller, isn't it fair to say that the President's written answers were not only inadequate and incomplete because he didn't answer many of your questions, but where he did, his answers showed that he wasn't always being truthful?

MUELLER: I would say generally.

DEMINGS: Generally. Director Mueller, it's one thing for the President to lie to the American people about your investigation, falsely claiming that you found no collusion and no obstruction, but it's something else altogether for him to get away with not answering your questions and lying about them. And as a former law enforcement officer of almost 30 years, I find that a disgrace to our criminal justice system. Thank you so much.

MUELLER: Thank you, ma'am.

DEMINGS: I yield back to the Chairman.

Mueller: Trump's Written Answers Showed He "Generally" Wasn't Always Being Truthful

Dayum, boobtoob, I had no idea how much I haunt your head.

You're a fucking idiot. I think you seriously believe your crap. We are clearly only having one conversation here now about how you've trolled two threads stalking me over a passing comment about Barney Frank making repeated ridiculous unsupported claims. Bills that exist that you say never existed. Bills that were posted that you say were never posted. Bill numbers you say were never posted that are clearly highlighted and arrowed. Saying you never said things that are in black and white. Then claiming it was all a matter of "context." I'm not the one whose pursued 50-60 posts about some stupid point of trivial that you cannot even prove wrong. A point written up in countless articles by financial experts. You're in MY head, asshole? You are one deeply disturbed, sick fuck with apparently nothing better to do. I guess that is why you continuously resort to crude, juvenile snickering name calling, LOLs, and laughing animations rather than any graphable proof of anything you ever claim. I've noticed all you pathetic leftards here use them as a substitute to tell yourself your winning arguments! You've done nothing here but show your real asshole nature and grade school mentality to 40,000 people. But then, most people here already know what an ass you really are. I'm still waiting for you to show the first grain of documentation about anything you claim. You can't, because if it existed, you already would have done so a long, long time ago.

Forum List

Back