What Democrats Seem Concerned With -

I am not sure why people on Twitter getting upset over nothing is newsworthy?! lol. Besides, alligator is a staple in bayou cooking.

So a couple of people who admonished these people on Twitter = Democrats? Seriously?

There are thinking patterns that are identifiable and attached to Democrats. Most people know where hamburgers (and gatorburgers) come from. I can guarantee those two pilgrims didn't vote for Romney.
No, there are not "thinking patterns" attached to Democrats, or Republicans, or lion tamers, or any other little group you want to pigeonhole people into.

More people are neither Democrat or Republican than a member of either party. What, if you didn't vote for Romney, you're a Democrat? I know registered Republicans who didn't vote for Romney.

No, there are not "thinking patterns" attached to Democrats, or Republicans, or lion tamers, or any other little group you want to pigeonhole people into.

Of course there are.

More people are neither Democrat or Republican than a member of either party.

That does not preclude their being influenced by the results of media, legislative and cultural movements.

Forum List

Back