What Democrats winning the Senate means

What you said. Have you forgot what you said already?
No, I said that Biden has been pushing anti-American legislation which HAS passed - like the Increase Inflation Act. Now with control of the House, we can block it.

The guy on the government dole ^^^ has no worries.

i read an interesting article about the “government class,” which consists of govt workers and pensioners, the welfare recipients, and teachers. They are almost all Democrats because they are protected from the consequences of leftist policies.

You are one such example.

I am now actively rooting for the Democrats to win the House too.

If we win the House on a slim majority we are only a fall guy for all their problems. They don't deserve it.

Pain is a wonderful teacher. Sadly.

With Republicans winning the House, serious legislation is impossible

But Mitch McConnell never cared about legislation
He would have used the next two years to block Biden from filling vacant court seats to stockpile them for a Republican President in 2024

Now, Biden will be able to undo some of the damage Trump did to the judiciary by appointing young, liberal judges
It means exactly nothing.

No, I said that Biden has been pushing anti-American legislation which HAS passed - like the Increase Inflation Act. Now with control of the House, we can block it.

Well at least with the House we can block the anti-American legislation Biden has been promoting.

Yes. Americans can't afford a turkey dinner or Christmas presents.

They have Democrats to look back to and Democrats to look forward to. For TWO MORE YEARS

What would Republicans have done that would have made things different?

Let's hope you get the House too

America really needs to see you fully in action with Biden 2.0 unleashed

We deserve this
NO! People are suffering under Biden, especially retirees. As a teacher, you will still have a job and inflation protection.

What is happening to the non-government pensioners in my mother’s ALF could make your heart break. The widows (it‘s mostly widows) who had husbands who worked for the federal government are just fine, but the women who had husbands in private industry are being forced to move out due to financial pressures from Biden. I visit almost every weekend, and every time I’m there, another person has moved out.

Don’t wish this on retirees who have been good savers and honest citizens all their lives.

Well at least with the House we can block the anti-American legislation Biden has been promoting.
YES….like the Increasing Inflation Act that was passed. More money sunk into an inflation-ridden economy. We can block destructive legislation now.

The guy on the government dole ^^^ has no worries.

i read an interesting article about the “government class,” which consists of govt workers and pensioners, the welfare recipients, and teachers. They are almost all Democrats because they are protected from the consequences of leftist policies.

You are one such example.

I love the smell of jealousy in the morning

BTW, I am sitting in McDonalds, and the ENTIRE place is empty. Along comes some young people, plop down in the booth next to mine, and start yapping LOUDLY in Spanish.

I can’t hear myself think.

With Republicans winning the House, serious legislation is impossible

But Mitch McConnell never cared about legislation
He would have used the next two years to block Biden from filling vacant court seats to stockpile them for a Republican President in 2024

Now, Biden will be able to undo some of the damage Trump did to the judiciary by appointing young, liberal judges
So....Democrats winning the Senate means you ass-wipes can piss and moan about Republicans winning the House? What a shock, you idiots title a thread and then never address the subject.

I am now actively rooting for the Democrats to win the House too.

If we win the House on a slim majority we are only a fall guy for all their problems. They don't deserve it.

Pain is a wonderful teacher. Sadly.
As I said, you are working with an inflation-protected job and can afford the “pain.” Others cannot.

Don’t be like the Dems who are OK with pain - as long as it falls on other people.

BTW, I am sitting in McDonalds, and the ENTIRE place is empty. Along comes some young people, plop down in the booth next to mine, and start yapping LOUDLY in Spanish.

I can’t hear myself think.

Probably waiting for their shift to start.

More Democrats mean more Jews in Government!

:dance:

Thanks for admitting Dykey Nancy is not a hetro Catholic

But rather a rug munching ZPF Dyke

With a faux homo husband who has the SFPD bill the taxpayer to make sure nothing goes wrong when he

Stiffs his gay coke whore

NO, it’s fear by what the Dems are doing. Too bad you have no concern for your fellow Americans - including elderly who have to move out of their facilities because Dems are insisting on driving inflation higher.

If Trump had got his free $2000 per person check for every American, that wouldn't have drove inflation?

Not spent money like drunken sailors on leave
We would do quite well by limiting all the government freebies - starting with instituting a work requirement for welfare. Right now, people who don’t work at all get the “Earned Income Tax Credit.”

If we required the entitled people who refuse to work to get a job to continue getting food stamps and child tax credits and Medicaid and TANF, we would go a long way to solving the labor shortage - and that alone would bring down inflation.

Probably waiting for their shift to start.
NOPE. They’re sitting here eating. They also speak English, because they just told the McDonald worker who brought their food to the table that their order was wrong, in perfected unaccented English.

Forum List

Back