What did our founders really mean when they said “general welfare”?

No........our country lost.............you know what's coming..........even if you deny it.
Ummmmm.......been operating this way for 80 plus years

Made us a super power
Technology and massive spending made us a super power.........and the military is very much part of the Federal Gov't under the Constitution...............The General Welfare Clause is the one abused.............so now they can spend on anything they please.................Unfunded Liabilities.............how do we pay for them and the massive debt where most is on Mandatory spending.

You forgot that Rightwinger is not an actual American... in fact he is anti-American.

Why the hell do you think he could give less of a crap how do we pay for something?
I am a loyal Red, White and Blue American who saves kittens stuck in trees and helps old ladies across the street

Isn’t it fundamental for any true “Red, White and Blue American” to respect and support U.S. sovereignty, law and order?
Liberals wrote it
Of course we respect it

Ummmmm.......been operating this way for 80 plus years

Made us a super power
Technology and massive spending made us a super power.........and the military is very much part of the Federal Gov't under the Constitution...............The General Welfare Clause is the one abused.............so now they can spend on anything they please.................Unfunded Liabilities.............how do we pay for them and the massive debt where most is on Mandatory spending.

You forgot that Rightwinger is not an actual American... in fact he is anti-American.

Why the hell do you think he could give less of a crap how do we pay for something?
I am a loyal Red, White and Blue American who saves kittens stuck in trees and helps old ladies across the street

Isn’t it fundamental for any true “Red, White and Blue American” to respect and support U.S. sovereignty, law and order?
Liberals wrote it
Of course we respect it

True...Liberals, not Progressives.
Since you support sovereignty, law and order I should probably tell you that someone else has your login credentials...someone else logs in daily on your account and praises illegal aliens and all the positive things they do for our country.
Since I know you’re not a fucking liar I’m making you aware of this so you can change your password to prevent this from continuing to happen since the imposter makes you look like an anti American, ignorant fool and all.

Liberals wrote it
Of course we respect it

Since you support sovereignty, law and order I should probably tell you that someone else has your login credentials...someone else logs in daily on your account and praises illegal aliens and all the positive things they do for our country.
Since I know you’re not a fucking liar I’m making you aware of this so you can change your password to prevent this from continuing to happen since the imposter makes you look like an anti American, ignorant fool and all.
I am not about to label 11 million people living in the US as murderers and rapists like our president does

I see them mostly as impoverished people trying to do what is best for their families

I would rather give them temporary working papers that allow them to work and pay taxes rather than spending a hundred billion to hunt them down

The founders obviously meant that the participants in the Republic would decide the "general welfare" where and when necessary.

Liberals wrote it
Of course we respect it

I am not about to label 11 million people living in the US as murderers and rapists like our president does

I see them mostly as impoverished people trying to do what is best for their families

I would rather give them temporary working papers that allow them to work and pay taxes rather than spending a hundred billion to hunt them down

Holy shit...now I’m confused. Are you the imposter who loves wetbacks or the guy who respects and supports U.S. sovereignty, law and order?
You can’t be both bud.

Liberals wrote it
Of course we respect it

The president never said all illegals were rapists and criminals. He was referring to the ms13 gangs.

Please listen to the actual speech rather than media edited sound bites that attempt to influence us on a daily basis.

Liberals wrote it
Of course we respect it

The president never said all illegals were rapists and criminals. He was referring to the ms13 gangs.

Please listen to the actual speech rather than media edited sound bites that attempt to influence us on a daily basis.

Truth and facts are a major inconvenience for the Left.
They hate that shit.

Liberals wrote it
Of course we respect it

Wrong again my friend

He said it on the day he announced his candidacy. Before he even knew what MS
13 was

Liberals wrote it
Of course we respect it

Wrong again my friend

13 was

Ok, let's look at what was said. He said that Mexico is not sending their best. He said those that are coming are bringing their problems. He said they are rapists and bringing drugs, and he also said "some, I assume, are good people".

Now then, given the context in which he spoke, what part of what he said is untrue? He did say that he assumed some are good people, but, just looking at the news, you can also see that some are not so good.

I'll agree, trump is a bit crass in his choice of words, but, where in that speech did he misrepresent what is happening?

Did you read the full article? According to the article, and the federalist papers, and other letters written at the time, general welfare was not to be construed as a blanket clause used to allow the government free reign to do what it wanted.

It actually says that the title "general welfare" is defined by the enumerated powers.

Liberals wrote it
Of course we respect it

Wrong again my friend

13 was

Ok, let's look at what was said. He said that Mexico is not sending their best. He said those that are coming are bringing their problems. He said they are rapists and bringing drugs, and he also said "some, I assume, are good people".

Now then, given the context in which he spoke, what part of what he said is untrue? He did say that he assumed some are good people, but, just looking at the news, you can also see that some are not so good.

I'll agree, trump is a bit crass in his choice of words, but, where in that speech did he misrepresent what is happening?

The good news is; the real rightwinger is a “Red, White and Blue” REAL American...he respects U.S. sovereignty, law and order so he really doesn’t care what type of illegal is disrespecting Americans...he knows they are ALL illegal aliens shitting on the faces of good, real Americans.
Ain’t that right rightwinger ?
illegal-aliens1.jpg

Did you read the full article? According to the article, and the federalist papers, and other letters written at the time, general welfare was not to be construed as a blanket clause used to allow the government free reign to do what it wanted.

It actually says that the title "general welfare" is defined by the enumerated powers.
Only the republicans proclaim that; along with tax cut economics and financing government.

Wrong again my friend

13 was

The good news is; the real rightwinger is a “Red, White and Blue” REAL American...he respects U.S. sovereignty, law and order so he really doesn’t care what type of illegal is disrespecting Americans...he knows they are ALL illegal aliens shitting on the faces of good, real Americans.
illegal-aliens1.jpg

You only care about the law; when the Poor get punished.

Wrong again my friend

13 was

illegal-aliens1.jpg

You only care about the law when the "rich" get punished.

Wrong again my friend

13 was

illegal-aliens1.jpg

You only care about the law when the "rich" get punished.

Taxing the Rich into Heaven is moral.

Wrong again my friend

13 was

illegal-aliens1.jpg

No one is punishing the poor. You're not being punished when someone can afford a Cadillac and you can only afford a Chevy Sprint.

Forum List

Back