What did our founders really mean when they said “general welfare”?

The government is We the People

Those who benefit the most from society have an obligation to support it
The point remains. My money does not belong to We the People. It FUCKING BELONGS TO ME, YOU FILTHY THIEF.

Those who benefit most from society?
Tell us how they benefit most. Be specific
Afraid you belong to a society and are obligated to contribute

What about those that get something for nothing through social welfare that don't contribute to society. Where is their obligation?
It isn't for nothing. It is for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment.

When are those that constantly take from society going to contribute to the society lefties say EVERYONE is responsible for supporting? Just another false narrative by the left that everyone contributes. Only the valuable contribute and the expendable have it handed to them.
You guys are Nothing but Hypocrites. U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

The rich are getting richer and Your money has be Taxed to pay the Debt.

Before Republicans comment on such topics they need to catch up to reality.

Red states are economic basketcases for following failed conservative policies for the last 150 years.

Most of them are horribly polluted and dangerous to raise children in because of the nasty pollution.

Then there’s the lack of education.

In fact it’s so bad in so many red states that in the entire Appalachian area infant mortality rates are rising and life expectancy is falling.

Republican conservatism is not really a failed policy. It’s a disguised policy. The whole point of it is to fuk most Americans and everything they do is aimed at helping needy billionaires.
Lol
You are one stupid ass motherfucker... Progressive controlled urban areas is where all the pollution is at.
Just because you stupid ass fuckers want to indoctrinate everybody into your cult of progressivism...

Go pound sand

The point remains. My money does not belong to We the People. It FUCKING BELONGS TO ME, YOU FILTHY THIEF.

Those who benefit most from society?
Tell us how they benefit most. Be specific

What about those that get something for nothing through social welfare that don't contribute to society. Where is their obligation?

When are those that constantly take from society going to contribute to the society lefties say EVERYONE is responsible for supporting? Just another false narrative by the left that everyone contributes. Only the valuable contribute and the expendable have it handed to them.

Perhaps n*gger Obama shouldn't have caused it to go from $10 to $20 trillion dollar.

I have an idea. Let his own people pay for it.

Letting people keep their own money isn't giving them anything. It's sad when someone believes their own party propagqanda
To commie leftists, all earnings belong to the government. They just let us keep some, out of benevolence.
stop Spending so we can lower taxes. right wing fantasy is not working.

They don’t care
They slash taxes and raise spending

Look at Reagan, Bush and Trump

Perhaps n*gger Obama shouldn't have caused it to go from $10 to $20 trillion dollar.

How conservative of you

How conservative of you

I'm OK with that. Why shouldn't those that supported him pay for what he did?

Fine, as long as my contribution is used for common issues, not to be your daddy and pay your way.

The only difference between theft and welfare taxation is that government is the middle man.
your money is being Wasted on the general warfare not the general welfare. stop whining.

Our military budget is 46 cents out of every dollar on earth

It comes at a price, less money to spend on education, healthcare, modern infrastructure, public welfare

Letting people keep their own money isn't giving them anything. It's sad when someone believes their own party propagqanda
To commie leftists, all earnings belong to the government. They just let us keep some, out of benevolence.

They don’t care

Yet the debt went from $10 to $20 trillion under Obama.

Fine, as long as my contribution is used for common issues, not to be your daddy and pay your way.

The only difference between theft and welfare taxation is that government is the middle man.
your money is being Wasted on the general warfare not the general welfare. stop whining.

It comes at a price, less money to spend on education, healthcare, modern infrastructure, public welfare

When things like public welfare, healthcare, and all the other things you lefties think the government should fund get a mention in the Constitution, they can have 46 cent on the dollar spent on them.

Relieving them of the responsibility to contribute to the society that provides them so much

They don't have a responsibility to provide for people that refuse to provide for themselves. If you aren't willing to provide yourself with even the basics, you deserve to go without a few meals, etc.
How much Work do the Rich actually provide? Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment. You can't blame the Poor.

Apparently all of it since poor people don't hire anyone.
lol. Because the already had money. How much of a Work Ethic from the Age of Iron do the rich actually have?

You should be more impressed with the Rich, when they help You dig ditches in front carwashers.

They don't have to. Those jobs are for people like you that have the same IQ as the average black.
You resort to fallacies, not me. I prefer to be, superior in my arguments.

Before Republicans comment on such topics they need to catch up to reality.

Red states are economic basketcases for following failed conservative policies for the last 150 years.

Most of them are horribly polluted and dangerous to raise children in because of the nasty pollution.

Then there’s the lack of education.

In fact it’s so bad in so many red states that in the entire Appalachian area infant mortality rates are rising and life expectancy is falling.

Republican conservatism is not really a failed policy. It’s a disguised policy. The whole point of it is to fuk most Americans and everything they do is aimed at helping needy billionaires.
Lol
You are one stupid ass motherfucker... Progressive controlled urban areas is where all the pollution is at.
Just because you stupid ass fuckers want to indoctrinate everybody into your cult of progressivism...

Go pound sand
Tax cut economics are worthless if they don't cover spending. Only the right wing, never gets it.

Obama had an economic reason, not just wanting to be richer, faster.

How conservative of you

I'm OK with that. Why shouldn't those that supported him pay for what he did?
The Rich got a Bailout.

There is no general warfare clause; the right wing prefers to blame the poor for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment.

They don’t care

Conservatives don't care about debt

They don’t care

He turned our economy around. Every chart says it.

When things like public welfare, healthcare, and all the other things you lefties think the government should fund get a mention in the Constitution, they can have 46 cent on the dollar spent on them.
there is no general warfare clause, nor any crime, drug, or terror clause.

the right wing understand nothing about military doctrine; despite their love for guns.

The founders never mention what can be provided under General Welfare

They left it up to We the People to decide

Relieving them of the responsibility to contribute to the society that provides them so much
Like what?

Society's benefits are mutual.
Like hell they are

Let’s start with the military. The military protects the global investments of the wealthy while the poor do the actual fighting and dying
Commie propaganda.
Sad reality

Our country has not been invaded in 200 years. No nation on earth has the capability to invade us. Our military does not protect our shores like our founders intended......they protect the capitalist interests of our wealthy
The military protects our nation. We all benefit from that protection. You're jealous of wealthy people, that's all.

The founders never mention what can be provided under General Welfare

They left it up to We the People to decide
Our mission statement says to promote the general welfare not the general warfare. We know what gun lovers on the right wing prefer.

Forum List

Back