What did our founders really mean when they said “general welfare”?

Example. My wife and her team had to fire a young woman with a low IQ although everyone liked to help her in the company where she is.
But what do you do with someone like her? Specially because she also has the right to be happy. And what if her relativelly old parents will die?
Why did your wife and team hire her in the first place is a better question.

What do we do? It is a story in your circle, your wife, sounds like more your responsibility than anyone else's.

A right to happiness is not a right to force me to make her happy. And it is not a right to happiness, it is a right to pursuit happiness.

Maybe we should start addressing why everything costs so much and the government's laws, rules, and regulations that increase the prices.

Has anyone even addressed the meaning of the word "general?"
How can giving an individual money to live, fall under the term "general?"
Is that another word you pinko assholes are trying to rape?

So if the SC said we werent allowed to protest, it would be fine? Or if they established a national religion and we were forced to adhere to it?
The Constitution has provisions for you to challenge
If you fail, that is your problem

Unfortunately, our Constitution gives that role to the Judicial Branch not uneducated message board posters
I would ignore my point too
You don’t have a point
Only an opinion unsupported by our laws

The Constitution has provisions for you to challenge
If you fail, that is your problem

Unfortunately, our Constitution gives that role to the Judicial Branch not uneducated message board posters

You don’t have a point
Only an opinion unsupported by our laws
I do and you ignore it because it makes you look stupid.

Has anyone even addressed the meaning of the word "general?"
How can giving an individual money to live, fall under the term "general?"
Is that another word you pinko assholes are trying to rape?
Damn….you guys are lame

Its not General because it doesn’t apply to Generals
It is not welfare because it doesn’t mean giving money to poor people

Youre such a joke.
Your not even a very good activist for authoritarianism. Because you are dumb. And that whole movement is dumb.

You guys are stupid, selfish Dicks

If a program doesn’t help you specifically, you whine that it is not Constitutional

Not all programs help all people equally, but as a whole, they are good for the General Welfare of the country

So was segregation. Internment. etc etc etc
Doesnt mean it was constitutional.
Its like that bitch on the SC now that said the first is getting in the way of govt censorship.
Segregation was legal and constitutional until it was decided otherwise. Hence the term institutional racism.

You guys are stupid, selfish Dicks

If a program doesn’t help you specifically, you whine that it is not Constitutional

Not all programs help all people equally, but as a whole, they are good for the General Welfare of the country
Im a dick? For what? Saying you pinkos need to get an amendment? Whine about it, faggot.
How are they good for the welfare of the country? Most people on welfare do not contribute. The businesses that get welfare only line their own pockets.
Welfare was a horrible mistake.

Im a dick? For what? Saying you pinkos need to get an amendment? Whine about it, faggot.
How are they good for the welfare of the country? Most people on welfare do not contribute. The businesses that get welfare only line their own pockets.
Welfare was a horrible mistake.

We the People prefer to live in a country where people are not dying in the streets or banging on our doors demanding food.
Where the sick and injured do not go untreated
We are a better country if we take care of the poor, the sick and the needy

Segregation was legal and constitutional until it was decided otherwise. Hence the term institutional racism.
Another racist misreading. As Clarence THomas pointed out ,the first result of Brown V Board of Education was to take HBCu's and say 'they are all Black so THEY MUST BE INFERIOR"
Blacks had segregated to great advantage in higher education and now that was dismantled by lying anti-Black racists like you.

Obama,Did he do anything about education? He was a great enemy of choice and school reform and spent a FORTUNE to make sure his kids had nothing to do with it
Tuition at Sidwell is more than $31,000 a year, according to the school's Web site. And he sent two daughters there.

In 2019, the Obamas paid $11.75 million for a house on Martha's Vineyard

Sorry - but you seem not to know that money is only an illusion at a basic level. Nothing in the reality of our universe needs money to exist. "Money" is only a game human beings are playing since some thousands years. I guess the game started when a boy gave a girl a very nice seaschell and she loved it. What are the rules of this game today and what to do with rule breakers today is only our own decision as human beings and not the decision of anyone else. It exists nothing what is comparable with god given laws in spirituality or natural laws in science in this context. Economy is only a very special form of "theology" = "moneyology" for the most mighty self-created god "money".
Go tell that to the cashier at the grocery store…I’m sure they’ll let you go without paying….

Forum List

Back