What did President Trump do to the Dems?

Is Trump your leader?

When Trump is accused of something is your first reaction that he is the victim of Dems, the Blue State, Antifa, BLM, etc.? Honest answer please or at least tell us one thing that Trump was accused of that you believe he was actually guilty of.
I thought in this country a person was innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

Are you content to be lied to? Are you content with a President who puts himself first and the country second?
I am the one who actually reads entire Reuters and AP News news articles every day and will ignore 1 second video and sound bites.
You...what a joke you are.

Is Trump your leader?

When Trump is accused of something is your first reaction that he is the victim of Dems, the Blue State, Antifa, BLM, etc.? Honest answer please or at least tell us one thing that Trump was accused of that you believe he was actually guilty of.
Generally, that's the case. The left has waged war on Trump non-stop. No one is fooled by your pretense that it hasn't.

What did President Trump do to the Democrats to make them hate him so much?
Well, overall, he's a pretty piss poor person and to have the anointed one beaten by Trump is something that just sticks in your craw until you get it out and no matter what the left does, they just can't get it out. The pain is unbearable and literally drives you insane.

I am the one who actually reads entire Reuters and AP News news articles every day and will ignore 1 second video and sound bites.
You...what a joke you are.
AP News is a major problem for this country. As the biggest disseminator of news and the publisher of the influential AP Stylebook, they set the tone for the extreme Left slant in news reporting.

How? Get off your ass and show me, magaturd. You're light on evidence here, genius.

I will if you promise to get your head out of your ass first.

"When Jesus Returns"?

You people have lost your minds

We'll see who's right in the next life then shall we?

And he shall reign forever and ever. That sounds suspiciously like the Mormon Tabernacle choir.

That's because I do believe it is.

Dude there’s nothing Christian about your hatred and bigotry

Even if you're not a Christian, you're also not one to judge.

I will if you promise to get your head out of your ass first.

We'll see who's right in the next life then shall we?

That's because I do believe it is.

Even if you're not a Christian, you're also not one to judge.
Ummmm yea. I can judge as much as the next person

AP News is a major problem for this country. As the biggest disseminator of news and the publisher of the influential AP Stylebook, they set the tone for the extreme Left slant in news reporting.
It’s sad that this is what we have become because everyone reports how the Editor in Chief tells them what and how to report.

Is Trump your leader?

You are the harbinger of people being put into cattle cars and sent to death camps. The police deplorables back up are doing their jobs for your orders. We keep seeing it over and over.

Is Trump your leader?

I have one...Trump watched Biden sexually molest Biden's daughter.

You are the harbinger of people being put into cattle cars and sent to death camps. The police deplorables back up are doing their jobs for your orders. We keep seeing it over and over.
I understand completely. You can't defend Trump so you attack me. You're not looking to put me in a cattle car are you?

Forum List

Back