🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What did Trump really tell us?

Jeddahite

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2015
It was all rah, rah, rah and blah, blah, blah last night. Trump's family did their best to make him sound warm and cuddly but then he spoke. And once again, he bragged that he was going to do everything: defeat ISIS, make America safe (whatever that means), give us jobs,build up the military, fill the Supreme Court with conservatives like his "beloved Scalia" and freedom to preach politics from the pulpit. He's going to personally do all this without help from anyone. He doesn't even seem to think he needs congress's help. But he never tells us HOW. It's all bumper-sticker slogans, as shallow and lacking in depth as you can get. He's a kindergarten candidate. Everything is black or white. There is no nuance to him and the scary thing is that that seems to be the only thing many Americans want. "Don't make us have to think! Give us slogans we can chant! We're children and we want pablum!"

It was all rah, rah, rah and blah, blah, blah last night. Trump's family did their best to make him sound warm and cuddly but then he spoke. And once again, he bragged that he was going to do everything: defeat ISIS, make America safe (whatever that means), give us jobs,build up the military, fill the Supreme Court with conservatives like his "beloved Scalia" and freedom to preach politics from the pulpit. He's going to personally do all this without help from anyone. He doesn't even seem to think he needs congress's help. But he never tells us HOW. It's all bumper-sticker slogans, as shallow and lacking in depth as you can get. He's a kindergarten candidate. Everything is black or white. There is no nuance to him and the scary thing is that that seems to be the only thing many Americans want. "Don't make us have to think! Give us slogans we can chant! We're children and we want pablum!"
Fuck you. That is what he said.

A cross between a used car salesmen and a carnival barker/televangelist

I am afraid to know what Hillary is a cross between.

Hitler and the tooth fairy....:lol:

Expecting substance and honesty from political speeches is kinda silly.
Aren't you the guy that tells us how much you hate political party lines, and yet criticize Trump for being politically incorrect?

I think you are.

Remember this???

...funny...I don't recall the media saying anything about arrogance and pomposity.

081103_obama_columns_convention.jpg

Aren't you the guy that tells us how much you hate political party lines, and yet criticize Trump for being politically incorrect?

I think you are.
Great! Show me where I did that, and you won't be lying.

Go!
How is me asking a question lying?

Do you know what a lie is?

giphy-facebook_s.jpg
I guess this means you won't be able to back up your words.

I knew you wouldn't be able to, of course.

Trump told us:

"Vote For Me I am Just Like Hitler And Mussolini And When You Do I Will Take Over Power In The Free World And America Will Be Great Again For 1000 Years !!!"

:D

I think you are.
Great! Show me where I did that, and you won't be lying.

Go!
How is me asking a question lying?

Do you know what a lie is?

giphy-facebook_s.jpg
I guess this means you won't be able to back up your words.

I knew you wouldn't be able to, of course.
It's funny how we can see right through you, and you have no clue why...:lol

Compared with Trump, Hillary is beautiful, smart, angelic, diplomatic, experienced, and presidential.

Hillary could not ask for a better opponent than Trump.

God must love Hillary.

Trump told us:

"Vote For Me I am Just Like Hitler And Mussolini And When You Do I Will Take Over Power In The Free World And America Will Be Great Again For 1000 Years !!!"

:D
He did say a lot about your hitlery....:lol:

Compared with Trump, Hillary is beautiful, smart, angelic, diplomatic, experienced, and presidential.

Hillary could not ask for a better opponent than Trump.

God must love Hillary.
Your stupid, it burns.....:lol:

Forum List

Back