🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What did Trump really tell us?

Expecting substance and honesty from political speeches is kinda silly.
Actually since Trump produced so little during the last pep rally in Cleveland, it would be a great strategy for Hillary to focus on substance and honesty in Philadelphia during the coming week at the next pep rally.

Trump stated that he was going to give us everything that Bernie promised, and cut everyone's taxes at the same time. And the 'Conservatives ate it up. LOL Damn, I do wish that Bill Buckley were able to write a column on that speech.

Aren't you the guy that tells us how much you hate political party lines, and yet criticize Trump for being politically incorrect?

I think you are.
Great! Show me where I did that, and you won't be lying.

Go!
How is me asking a question lying?

Do you know what a lie is?

giphy-facebook_s.jpg
I guess this means you won't be able to back up your words.

I knew you wouldn't be able to, of course.
It's funny how we can see right through you, and you have no clue why...:lol
Great! Whaddaya see?

Actually since Trump produced so little during the last pep rally in Cleveland, it would be a great strategy for Hillary to focus on substance and honesty in Philadelphia during the coming week at the next pep rally.
I do agree with you in that your hitlery will honestly tell all lies....:lol:

It was all rah, rah, rah and blah, blah, blah last night. Trump's family did their best to make him sound warm and cuddly but then he spoke. And once again, he bragged that he was going to do everything: defeat ISIS, make America safe (whatever that means), give us jobs,build up the military, fill the Supreme Court with conservatives like his "beloved Scalia" and freedom to preach politics from the pulpit. He's going to personally do all this without help from anyone. He doesn't even seem to think he needs congress's help. But he never tells us HOW. It's all bumper-sticker slogans, as shallow and lacking in depth as you can get. He's a kindergarten candidate. Everything is black or white. There is no nuance to him and the scary thing is that that seems to be the only thing many Americans want. "Don't make us have to think! Give us slogans we can chant! We're children and we want pablum!"
What do you expect a political candidate to do?
Name the politician who doesn't tell us what he's going to do and I'll show you a politician that nobody's listening to. Maybe he could talk about golf. Would that make you happy?

Aren't you the guy that tells us how much you hate political party lines, and yet criticize Trump for being politically incorrect?

I think you are.

Go!

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Great! Whaddaya see?
See....:lol:

Go!

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Great! Whaddaya see?
No answer?

You can't back up your words EITHER?

One little sentence from ol' Mac and they go into meltdown, too funny.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Great! Whaddaya see?
No answer?

You can't back up your words EITHER?

One little sentence from ol' Mac and they go into meltdown, too funny.
You answered for us...

It was all rah, rah, rah and blah, blah, blah last night. Trump's family did their best to make him sound warm and cuddly but then he spoke. And once again, he bragged that he was going to do everything: defeat ISIS, make America safe (whatever that means), give us jobs,build up the military, fill the Supreme Court with conservatives like his "beloved Scalia" and freedom to preach politics from the pulpit. He's going to personally do all this without help from anyone. He doesn't even seem to think he needs congress's help. But he never tells us HOW. It's all bumper-sticker slogans, as shallow and lacking in depth as you can get. He's a kindergarten candidate. Everything is black or white. There is no nuance to him and the scary thing is that that seems to be the only thing many Americans want. "Don't make us have to think! Give us slogans we can chant! We're children and we want pablum!"

Of course the stupid Moon Bats can vote for Crooked Hillary who is owned by special interest weenies and who is corrupt, dishonest, untrustworthy and incompetent.

Trump's message is "lets make America great again".

Crooked Hillary's message is "lets make America a shithole again".

...".
That's what Hitler said too.

Trump gets a lot of his content from Hitler.

Looks like he watches his 1930's newsreels too and then practices in front of the mirror.

Trump stated that he was going to give us everything that Bernie promised, and cut everyone's taxes at the same time. And the 'Conservatives ate it up. LOL Damn, I do wish that Bill Buckley were able to write a column on that speech.
Obama gave you Hope and Change...and you believed that.

So...naturally your opinion is suspect.

Of course the stupid Moon Bats can vote for Crooked Hillary who is owned by special interest weenies and who is corrupt, dishonest, untrustworthy and incompetent.

Crooked Hillary's message is "Let us make sure we finish what obama (the democrat party for the last 100 years) has started and that is the complete an utter destruction of the free market that has been the best friend to the peasant class, but let us make sure our voting base believe the democrats are for the little guy"

FIFY.

...".
That's what Hitler said too.

Trump gets a lot of his content from Hitler.

So did Winston Churchill and Franklin Roosevelt, Moon Bat.

The concept of a great America pisses off you stupid Moon Bats doesn't it?

You love the Obama/Crooked Hillary message of "lets continue to be a shithole", don't you?

The Democrat Party is a party of greed, racial division, hate, incompetency and economic destruction and it was good to hear somebody expose that crap.

Obama gave you Hope and Change...and you believed that.

So...naturally your opinion is suspect.

Well, he did what he said. Make no mistake, obama did not fail to accomplish his agenda. That, is the true scary thing.

A cross between a used car salesmen and a carnival barker/televangelist
I am afraid to know what Hillary is a cross between.
Compared with Trump, Hillary is beautiful, smart, angelic, diplomatic, experienced, and presidential.

Hillary could not ask for a better opponent than Trump.

God must love Hillary.

But in the end she still is a lying, sick, incompetent failure.

And at one time we wondered how Hitler rose to power in Germany, how could the Germans support the rise of a Dictator...???

And yet here we are, with Americans.... supporting the rise of a Dictator, in our own Nation....just mind boggling!!!! And it's frightening to watch you guys....

And at one time we wondered how Hitler rose to power in Germany, how could the Germans support the rise of a Dictator...???

And yet here we are, with Americans.... supporting the rise of a Dictator, in our own Nation....just mind boggling!!!! And it's frightening to watch you guys....
I don't see the people electing hitlery.....

What he really told us is there is a stark contrast between the democrats and the republicans.

Who can deny that Obama's and Mrs. Tuzla's foreign policy has been an absolute disaster?

Who can deny that Mrs. Tuzla's email scandle put American lives in danger and she was given a free pass?

For 8 years the left has been saying that the infrastructure is crumbling, Trump acknowledged that and gave hope that we can fix the problem.

What I heard him say is that the LGBTQ community won't be treated special but as people to that he received applause from the crowd.

Can anyone deny that if not in fact that the perception of higher crime and more violence is growing? Does anyone deny those killed by illegal immigrants? Trump never said he would stop legal immigration only that we need to get a handle on those coming into the country. Can anyone deny that truth?

Can anyone disagree that will Mrs. Tuzla we know that we will get SCOTUS justices that are raving liberals. We will probably end up with a court comprised of 7 women. At least with Trump, who has a step or two on the liberal side we might get some moderate justices. Make no mistake, Trump is not conservative but most of all he is not Mrs. Tuzla.

At least we are all seeing the theme that soros is feeding the sheep through media matters.

Notice folks how they are all baaa baaaing the same message.

They have zero original thought. They are nothing but cliches. Talk about plagiarism. Let me know when any of these squishpots have ever expressed anything that is original, not hypocritical nor ignorant.

When?

Forum List

Back