What did Trump say to incite violence?

pretty soon someone will come in here and quote the part where he said something about needing strength to save the nation.

The violence was the result of the COMPLETE AND UTTER FAILURE of the Mayor and the Capitol Police to manage the situation. They were concerned about the "Optics" of having an overwhelming force protecting the Capitol so they went with minimum security.

He did use the word force and by my context it was as in show of force. Go down to the Capitol en mass. Not storm the Bastile. More snowflake hypery

I think we all know who the Brown shirts are and why the GOP is so scared of them.

Now that they have power, they should simmer down, but God forbid you ever vote against them or they will start bashing heads again.

As a Brit, this is what I've witnessed. What Trump has revealed in America over the last 4 years is that America suffers from a cancer, that Cancer is called "Democrats".

Reality and what actually was said is of no importance to a Democrat, they just soldier on with their own made up rhetoric. The biggest one I found laughable was the bleach incident. "Something like that". So not bleach, but something like that. I can only put it down to low IQ or retardism (possibly just invented a word there).

We've suffer from Labourites (the Brit equivalent to a Democrat) but America has been on a completely new level with retarded Lefties over the last four years.

So guys, you unfortunately have to endure a child fondling, hair sniffing, dementia ridden president from 20 Jan to however long he can manage because it doesn't look he'll live four more years. And I'm not aquatinted with Harris to say whether she would be good or not but she's a Lefty, so I have my doubts.

Just do what I do, never watch the news on TV, never listen to the news on the radio. That way, life becomes stress free as both media sources just boils your piss. Just enjoy watching Lefties display their retardism on forums, it's funny as fuck.

Forum List

Back