"What did we do to make them so angry at US?"

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
wonder if they are contemplating this at the Friday Harvard Afternoon Tea or Happy Hour? That's all we heard when US was being attacked during the Bush years. Drink up 1% Harvard!!

wonder if they are contemplating this at the Friday Harvard Afternoon Tea or Happy Hour? That's all we heard when US was being attacked during the Bush years. Drink up 1% Harvard!!

I wouldn't be surprised if the silver-spooners at Harvard and MIT are providing safe-haven for the one bomber that is still alive, so they can pick his brain to answer that very question. :cuckoo:

Oh for crying out loud why must it be something we did? Why must we, when attacked, flail ourselves looking for our short comings? If living in a rich successful country which was built by the blood and sweat of our grandparents make them hate us there is hardly anything we can do about it.

I refuse to feel bad about myself and my country because these idiots are ..............idiots.

Do you wish them to feel badly about their country so attack the entire country and bomb it?
Do I detect a double standard.

Oh for crying out loud why must it be something we did? Why must we, when attacked, flail ourselves looking for our short comings? If living in a rich successful country which was built by the blood and sweat of our grandparents make them hate us there is hardly anything we can do about it.

I refuse to feel bad about myself and my country because these idiots are ..............idiots.

They hate us and want us dead.
Who?... Muslims.A lot of them.

Why....

Who the fuck knows at this point.

Drone strikes that kill hundreds of innocent women and children, occupying their countries and killing more innocents while engaging "insurgents" will never win us any friends. If another country were to occupy the US they'd have a huge "insurgent" problem as well.

This bs about them hating us because of our freedoms is just that......bs

I agree with CK
If you watch the news, you can hear what they say
It is because we think we are the police of the world.
WE ARE NOT
We need to MIND OUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!

It isn't like muslims have kept their reasons secret. If anyone doesn't know by now it is willfull ignorance.

Possibly it's the millions of Muslims who've been murdered, maimed, incarcerated, and displaced by the US military since August of '91. If you believe in reaping what you've sown, recent events across Iraq might foreshadow upcoming congressional mid-terms in the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet:

"A bomb attack in Baghdad has left dozens dead and scores injured just days before provincial elections are slated to take place. The elections are an important test of Iraq’s political stability more than a year after US troops departed.

"At least 32 people have been reported killed in a suspected suicide bomb blast, which took place in a popular cafe on the third floor of a building in the capital city, reports the Associated Press."

Pre-election violence rocks Baghdad, capped with cafe bombing today - CSMonitor.com

As long as the 1% can wage war with other people's blood and taxes, why shouldn't they be happy?

Superstition, sexual repression, and stale testosterone are a deadly combination. It's a cultural problem that is not the fault of modernity.

I agree with CK
WE ARE NOT
you are absolutely correct !! we are treating them like they have done something horrible to us ..........we are treating them like they flew two jets into the Trade Center Towers or the PENTAGON or some other crazy shit !! by the way what did we do to piss them off before 911 ??

Last edited:
I agree with CK
WE ARE NOT
you are absolutely correct !! we are treating them like they have done something horrible to us ..........we are treating them like they flew to jets into the Trade Center Towers or the PENTAGON or some other crazy shit !! by the way what did we do to piss them off before 911 ??
Have you ever heard of flying volkswagens?

"Some examples. On 14 December, 1983 the New Jersey fired 11 projectiles from three of her 16 inch (406 mm) guns and the rate of three per minute each at positions inland of Beirut. These were the first 16 inch (406 mm) shells fired for effect anywhere in the world since New Jersey ended her time on the gunline in Vietnam in 1969.

"According to news accounts by reporters in Beirut at the time, the New Jersey bombardment sometimes began at 1:25 P.M. and ended at 11 P.M. followed by American fighter-bombers which could be heard flying over Beirut in search of targets.

"On September 19 1983, the New Jersey and other US warships began shelling Druze, Syrian and Palestinian positions in the Chouf Mountains outside Beirut. The battleship New Jersey with its 2,700 pound shells ('flying Volkswagens') participated led the action."

Thirty Years After the Bombing at the US Embassy in Lebanon » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Hundreds or thousands of Lebanese civilians died during this onslaught and it lead directly to the bombing of the US Embassy and the Marine Corps Barracks bombing in 1983.

Those "1%" at Harvard ARE ALL LIBERALS LIKE YOU!

You may have a bad memory, but I sure as hell don't!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Possibly it's the millions of Muslims who've been murdered, maimed, incarcerated, and displaced by the US military since August of '91. If you believe in reaping what you've sown, recent events across Iraq might foreshadow upcoming congressional mid-terms in the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet:

"A bomb attack in Baghdad has left dozens dead and scores injured just days before provincial elections are slated to take place. The elections are an important test of Iraq’s political stability more than a year after US troops departed.

"At least 32 people have been reported killed in a suspected suicide bomb blast, which took place in a popular cafe on the third floor of a building in the capital city, reports the Associated Press."

Pre-election violence rocks Baghdad, capped with cafe bombing today - CSMonitor.com

As long as the 1% can wage war with other people's blood and taxes, why shouldn't they be happy?

Let me get this straight, cause what your saying is a bit confusing, they hate us so much that after we leave they kill each other.

Okie dokie

Let me get this straight, cause what your saying is a bit confusing, they hate us so much that after we leave they kill each other.

Okie dokie
"Sunni extremists are believed to be behind the cafe bombing, which may be an attempt to destabilize the Shiite-led government. According to The Christian Science Monitor, 'The divide between Sunni and Shiite Iraqis that brought the country to civil war has widened again recently, with many Sunni Iraqis saying the Shiite-led government has discriminated against them since Saddam [Hussein] fell.'”

I think you're pretty close since Sunni and Shia weren't bombing each other in Iraq until we destroyed their country. I think you're confused about us leaving since we have an embassy the size of the Vatican and thousands of hired guns guarding it. Do you really believe Muslims will continue to die at the hands of US weapons without some of them bringing the fight here?

Forum List

Back