"What did we do to make them so angry at US?"

wonder if they are contemplating this at the Friday Harvard Afternoon Tea or Happy Hour? That's all we heard when US was being attacked during the Bush years. Drink up 1% Harvard!!
The press tells the world what bad guy President Bush was, horrible Hollywood bozos jumped all over him, the Democrats decide to use every scrap of half-truth to false rumor against the president, painted him like a monkey and Mad Magazine man. And you want to know why they hate us.

Really. :eusa_eh:

wonder if they are contemplating this at the Friday Harvard Afternoon Tea or Happy Hour? That's all we heard when US was being attacked during the Bush years. Drink up 1% Harvard!!

Maybe we can have them study other events like the London Transit bombings, Bali Nightclub massacre, Spain Train bombings, Bojinka, Istanbul 2003, the Khobar massacre, Islamabad Marriott Hotel...all committed by Al Qaeda.

What did they do too? Why must blame be placed on anyone other than the perpetrator? These people have had murderous intent and for whatever reason one wants to assign blame when the finger and studies should be point at those who want to maim and kill anyone who disagrees with them.

I agree with CK
If you watch the news, you can hear what they say
It is because we think we are the police of the world.
WE ARE NOT
We need to MIND OUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!
you are absolutely correct !! we are treating them like they have done something horrible to us ..........we are treating them like they flew two jets into the Trade Center Towers or the PENTAGON or some other crazy shit !! by the way what did we do to piss them off before 911 ??

History doesn't go to far back for you?

Possibly it's the millions of Muslims who've been murdered, maimed, incarcerated, and displaced by the US military since August of '91. If you believe in reaping what you've sown, recent events across Iraq might foreshadow upcoming congressional mid-terms in the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet:

"A bomb attack in Baghdad has left dozens dead and scores injured just days before provincial elections are slated to take place. The elections are an important test of Iraq’s political stability more than a year after US troops departed.

"At least 32 people have been reported killed in a suspected suicide bomb blast, which took place in a popular cafe on the third floor of a building in the capital city, reports the Associated Press."

Pre-election violence rocks Baghdad, capped with cafe bombing today - CSMonitor.com

As long as the 1% can wage war with other people's blood and taxes, why shouldn't they be happy?

Let me get this straight, cause what your saying is a bit confusing, they hate us so much that after we leave they kill each other.

Okie dokie
"Sunni extremists are believed to be behind the cafe bombing, which may be an attempt to destabilize the Shiite-led government. According to The Christian Science Monitor, 'The divide between Sunni and Shiite Iraqis that brought the country to civil war has widened again recently, with many Sunni Iraqis saying the Shiite-led government has discriminated against them since Saddam [Hussein] fell.'”

I think you're pretty close since Sunni and Shia weren't bombing each other in Iraq until we destroyed their country. I think you're confused about us leaving since we have an embassy the size of the Vatican and thousands of hired guns guarding it. Do you really believe Muslims will continue to die at the hands of US weapons without some of them bringing the fight here?

Pre-election violence rocks Baghdad, capped with cafe bombing today - CSMonitor.com

Oh, one more thing

They are killing each other.....

Get it

They hate everyone ( I know this is a hard concept to understand) who ain't THEM

They hate us and want us dead.
Who?... Muslims.A lot of them.

Why....

Who the fuck knows at this point.

Drone strikes that kill hundreds of innocent women and children, occupying their countries and killing more innocents while engaging "insurgents" will never win us any friends. If another country were to occupy the US they'd have a huge "insurgent" problem as well.

This bs about them hating us because of our freedoms is just that......bs

yeah all that occupation we did before 9/11....oh wait there wasnt any.....and we helped afghanistan kick Russia out....yet they hate us?????? weird.

"What did we do to make them so angry at US?"

Gee, I wonder...

Do you wonder about the London Transit bombings, Bali Nightclub massacre, Spain Train bombings, Bojinka, Istanbul bombings in 2003, the Khobar massacre, Islamabad Marriott Hotel bombings too?

It seems that there are a lot of "reasons to be angry", yes? And at many people and countries...

I wouldn't be surprised if the silver-spooners at Harvard and MIT are providing safe-haven for the one bomber that is still alive, so they can pick his brain to answer that very question. :cuckoo:

Those of you on the right just hate educated people.

Let me get this straight, cause what your saying is a bit confusing, they hate us so much that after we leave they kill each other.

Okie dokie
"Sunni extremists are believed to be behind the cafe bombing, which may be an attempt to destabilize the Shiite-led government. According to The Christian Science Monitor, 'The divide between Sunni and Shiite Iraqis that brought the country to civil war has widened again recently, with many Sunni Iraqis saying the Shiite-led government has discriminated against them since Saddam [Hussein] fell.'”

I think you're pretty close since Sunni and Shia weren't bombing each other in Iraq until we destroyed their country. I think you're confused about us leaving since we have an embassy the size of the Vatican and thousands of hired guns guarding it. Do you really believe Muslims will continue to die at the hands of US weapons without some of them bringing the fight here?

Oh, one more thing

They are killing each other.....

Get it

They hate everyone ( I know this is a hard concept to understand) who ain't THEM
By "they" do you mean Iraqis?
"They" have never killed each other on this scale since their country was formed.
The destruction of their country by an illegal US invasion is why they are killing each other today.
It's a logical consequence of murdering, maiming, and displacing millions of innocent Iraqis.
What part of that don't you get?

Oh for crying out loud why must it be something we did? Why must we, when attacked, flail ourselves looking for our short comings? If living in a rich successful country which was built by the blood and sweat of our grandparents make them hate us there is hardly anything we can do about it.

I refuse to feel bad about myself and my country because these idiots are ..............idiots.

Of course it's nothing we have done....These primitives hate anything that detracts from what they are taught....You want answers?? Look no further than the Qur'an and its teachings....It detests free will and free thinking peoples....As much as it goes against the grain of the politically correct Left, we need to be honest and let the muslim know that this kind of thing is bad for THEIR health....Maybe CAIRs and other Islamic orgs. memberships should be targetted? These apologists for Islamic butchery need to be whittled down...

Are you really, really, really, REALLY all that anxious for a one-way trip to Gitmo?
One flew east, one flew west,
one flew over the cuckoos nest.

Georgie Porgie, Puddin' and Pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry,
When the boys came out to play
Georgie Porgie ran away

Both nursery rhymes. Get a grip kid. Dementia is not a lot of fun in the end.

Possibly it's the millions of Muslims who've been murdered, maimed, incarcerated, and displaced by the US military since August of '91. If you believe in reaping what you've sown, recent events across Iraq might foreshadow upcoming congressional mid-terms in the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet:

"A bomb attack in Baghdad has left dozens dead and scores injured just days before provincial elections are slated to take place. The elections are an important test of Iraq’s political stability more than a year after US troops departed.

"At least 32 people have been reported killed in a suspected suicide bomb blast, which took place in a popular cafe on the third floor of a building in the capital city, reports the Associated Press."

As long as the 1% can wage war with other people's blood and taxes, why shouldn't they be happy?

Oh dear... here comes the old "millions have died because of us and what we've done" crap.....I've seen dogs shit in my back yard..I guess that's because of what the West has done to these mutts over a period of time?? The fact that "millions" of muslims, and by the way, non muslims have been slaughtered on the alter of Islam (by muslims) just doesn't seem to penetrate the braincells of those that are on a self hate crusade? Or should that be Jihad?? Yep, that's more like it....I bet you're a real bundle of laughs at partys :cuckoo:

They hate us and want us dead.
Who?... Muslims.A lot of them.

Why....

Who the fuck knows at this point.

You guys don't understand why Muslim extremists hate America? We kill their people every day and have been doing so for years. We support Israel, a country that kills Muslims nearly everyday and oppresses them every day and has done so for decades.

Give a good reason why they should not hate America.

Oh dear... here comes the old "millions have died because of us and what we've done" crap.....I've seen dogs shit in my back yard..I guess that's because of what the West has done to these mutts over a period of time?? The fact that "millions" of muslims, and by the way, non muslims have been slaughtered on the alter of Islam (by muslims) just doesn't seem to penetrate the braincells of those that are on a self hate crusade? Or should that be Jihad?? Yep, that's more like it....I bet you're a real bundle of laughs at partys :cuckoo:
How are birth defect and cancer rates in your city?

"Ten years after the start of the U.S. invasion in Iraq, doctors in some of the Middle Eastern nation's cities are witnessing an abnormally high number of cases of cancer and birth defects. Scientists suspect the rise is tied to the use of depleted uranium and white phosphorus in military assaults."

Maybe you're spending too much time watching dogs shit?

Iraq War Anniversary: Birth Defects And Cancer Rates At Devastating High In Basra And Fallujah (VIDEO)

Forum List

Back