What did you do on the beautiful Saturday?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
I did this for 4 hours with my daughter and some friends:

$pool.jpg

Then tonight, listen to my friends band and do this:

IMG_2281.jpg

It's too damn hot, the oil is here, and it's too damn hot. Did I mention it's too damn hot. I went shopping for a new bed.

Cleaned house, relaxed, had dinner, and getting ready to head over to the neighbor's pool.

Went to the Grocery store.

Took apart and stripped a 110 year old screen door. And only broke one small section of the original wood.

Tomorrow I get to install new screen and put it back together. Fun Fun fun.

I went to my neighbor's pool.

2 weeks ago we had bad storms and tornados in NW Ohio, a high school was demolished and 9 people died. The kids were supposed to graduate there the next day so there were people in the school.

It gets you nervous whenever there's a storm after something like that and we're getting one soon then we'll get the band of storms going through Chicago right now, late tonight.

They cut into the national news to carry on with weather and they are being so alarmist...

I know I won't sleep tonight.

Careful Sarah.

I spent this gorgeous Saturday helping with the renovation of my kid's school. Tore down walls, cleaned out storage areas and moved the library. Jammed my finger, cut my leg, and sweated my ass off.

And I feel great!

Tomorrow I will put in a few hours in the office and then celebrate fathers day at the restaurant of MY choice. Lol

Nevermind, it seems all these alerts happened last night. I was watching a recording.

I just called my boyfriend at work and he said we aren't getting any bad weather.

I'm losing it.. :cuckoo:

Went grocery shopping. In about half an hour my daughter and I are going to go for a hike to her favorite fast food (subway) followed by some frozen yogurt.

This morning my son prepared breakfast (scrambled eggs with cheese) and my daughter made lunch. (mac and cheese)

Most of the time I fought with my programming textbook, trying to get a mysql command to work correctly.

It is Sunday here and I am shaking like humming bird sucking from an expresso tree. (We have those in Australia).

The bottle shop opens in two hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't believe in God for two more hours!!!!!!!!

Well, the hike didn't come off.

Just when we left the door, it began to pour.

So we stayed home and baked quiche. I can feel my arteries harden as I type.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back