🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What districts will Biden plant Afghan refugees in?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We know where this is all headed...right?
We saw it in Minnesota with Somalis. We’re seeing it in Texas and Florida with Mexicos finest....Dems know they can’t get sane REAL Americans to vote for them...they must recruit needy filth from around the globe.
great_and_true08.jpg

Last edited:
We know here this is all headed...right?
We saw it in Minnesota with Somalis. We’re seeing it in Texas and Florida with Mexicos finest....Dems know they can’t get sane REAL Americans to vote for them...they must recruit needy filth from around the globe.
great_and_true08.jpg

Americans are voting for Democrats. That's why Republicans keep suppressing the vote and gerrymandering the Districts. They can't win elections otherwise. They keep losing in the courts every time they're sued over these tactics. Every since Republicans let critical portions of the Voting Rights Act lapse, red states have been on a mission to strip minorities of their right to vote.

Republicans then say they're protecting "election security", even though they have yet to provide any evidence that the elections aren't "secure".

Last edited:
great_and_true08.jpg
I truly hope he sends a bunch to your district. That would make me all warm and fuzzy inside

great_and_true08.jpg
What makes you think Afghani's are going to vote Democratic? Or even vote at all?

Americans are voting for Democrats. That's why Republicans keep suppressing the vote and gerrymandering the Districts. They can't win elections otherwise. They keep losing in the courts every time they're sued over these tactics. Every since Republicans let critical portions of the Voting Rights Act lapse, red states have been on a mission to strip minorities of their right to vote.

Republicans then say they're protecting "election security", even though they have yet to provide any evidence that the elections aren't "secure".
The AG of Idaho sez they're not coming here.

great_and_true08.jpg
You have yet to show any proof that they vote at all.

Death Valley is an option. It could also help level out the net negative population trend in California.

What makes you think Afghani's are going to vote Democratic? Or even vote at all?
They will vote for their advantage until they have the advantage. Then its showtime. Even now it is just patience and waiting until the numbers are high enough. Omar is from the region and there must be more in politics and important positions. This is not assimilation at this point.

They will vote for their advantage until they have the advantage. Then its showtime. Even now it is just patience and waiting until the numbers are high enough. Omar is from the region and there must be more in politics and important positions. This is not assimilation at this point.
Try again, in English this time.

The AG of Idaho sez they're not coming here.
tyroneweaver

As if he has a choice tyroneweaver--I was just over at CSI yesterday..and the Refugee coordination center is HUMMING! I asked..about Afghan refugees...the answer was enlightening.."WE might not get any...but every Afghan refugee that comes in will require that some other refugee be placed elsewhere"..and CSI, as you know..is the point organization for this area.
So maybe we get some more Nepalese...or Eritrean..but it will be because of the insurge of Afghani refugees.

BTW..the AG of Idaho cuts little ice with the feds, just sayin'

Remember when good real core Americans cared about the future of our country and not feel good moments for themselves?

I've heard enough conservatives tell of their concern about people to justify U.S. intervention in foreign countries and get us into the business of nation building. This was especially apparent with their justifying that effort in Iraq. What makes me feel good inside is seeing these politicians backing up their concern and not being hypocrites. Don't you just hate hypocrisy?

Last edited:
I've heard enough conservatives tell of their concern about people to justify U.S. intervention in foreign countries and get us into the business of nation building. This was especially apparent with their justifying that effort in Iraq. What makes me feel good inside is seeing these politicians backing up their concern and not being hypocrites. Don't you just hate hypocrisy?
Cool theory...Staying on track....Does that mean you believe desperate thirdworlders help enhance and improve America?
That is your goal for America...right...always keep improving...right?

great_and_true08.jpg

You should be hoping some end up in yours. Afghans are VERY conservative people by American standards.

Forum List

Back