🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do Democrats think they will accomplish?

Trump Tower actually was wiretapped in 2013, but by the FBI as part of a federal criminal investigation into a Russian mob boss.

Also, Devin Nunes has said there is evidence Trump and his associates' conversations were listened in on as part of an "incidental collection." So you're wrong there too.

What did Comey say besides there was an ongoing investigation of Trumps Campaign?
And what refute Clapper saying there was no evidence of collusion. And Clapper wasn't the only one either.

I simply said that Comey clearly explained the nature of the investigation.

Now we just have to wait for him to conclude the investigation.
Shame he could comment on any investigation of the Clinton campaign.
My guess, their purpose in attacking Trump so fiercely is to give red meat and motivation to their ultra-liberal base of voters and encourage them to turnout in the 2018 midterm elections to vote Democrat and maybe pick off some Republicans.

Little do they know that we Trump supporters will be turning out fiercely in 2018 to support our President and the Republicans in Congress. :D

Who is attacking Trump?
The actions of his own people precipitated the investigation.

Actions that are not illegal. Nor is there any evidence of a crime.

As far as we know.
Same as with Trump being wiretapped, right?

No. We know he wasn't.
Comey and Rogers both confirmed there is no evidence of that.

And Clapper and others have said there is no evidence of collusion. But you keep bringing up that the investigation is still going on. So it is possible that evidence will be found. Just as it is possible Trump was spied on.

Who is attacking Trump?

As far as we know.

No. We know he wasn't.

And Clapper and others have said there is no evidence of collusion. But you keep bringing up that the investigation is still going on. So it is possible that evidence will be found. Just as it is possible Trump was spied on.

It's not. Unless you're asserting a conspiracy that involves the directors of both the FBI and the NSA. Use your brain, man.

What is their goal in attacking President Trump?
Do they think there is some magical solution that would replace President Trump With Hillary?
They want to hold up Gorsuch confirmation. Do they think that if President Trump is impeached Pence will pick someone else?
Seems to me the democrats are proving they are the real obstructionists in DC. They care more about themselve then they do about us.

Their goal is to politically assassinate Trump. They are livid that their Goddess Hillary lost the election and will, by any means necessary,destroy her victorious opponent.

I'm not a historical scholar but I can't recall any other election in history that has caused the losing party to be as hateful, nasty, and vitriolic as this one. I thought the Bush v Gore election, (the Democrat response was similar), was ugly, but it can't hold a candle to what is happening currently. Democrats are in a major, possibly terminal, meltdown.

As I have stated a couple of times in the threads, what is happening to Trump is a Democrat conspiracy in search of a crime. One of our opponents responded with "Not everybody in intelligence is a Democrat". While that it true, the vast majority of the upper echelon of them are, and they and their Democrat underling in those agencies are creating havoc with innuendo and by leaking classified information.

The Democrats are using such terms as "possible(ly)", "suggests", "may have", and "circumstantial", etc, that they are hearing/reading on CNN, MSNBC, NY Times and WaPo, and the like, to form their belief that Trump is absolutely guilty, thereby feeding their fury.

Finally, I don't know what the outcome of this mess is going to be, but I fear that the results will signal the destruction of one party or the other.

I know......After that love fest Republicans gave Obama

After that love fest that Democrats gave Bush (There, I finished your thought for you).

Your outrage is rather one sided, isn't it!?!?

Right about now Trump is probably sh!tting bricks and sweating like a b@stard regarding the upcoming vote today in Congress.

Do they think there is some magical solution that would replace President Trump With Hillary?
They want to hold up Gorsuch confirmation. Do they think that if President Trump is impeached Pence will pick someone else?
Seems to me the democrats are proving they are the real obstructionists in DC. They care more about themselve then they do about us.

Their goal is to politically assassinate Trump. They are livid that their Goddess Hillary lost the election and will, by any means necessary,destroy her victorious opponent.

I'm not a historical scholar but I can't recall any other election in history that has caused the losing party to be as hateful, nasty, and vitriolic as this one. I thought the Bush v Gore election, (the Democrat response was similar), was ugly, but it can't hold a candle to what is happening currently. Democrats are in a major, possibly terminal, meltdown.

As I have stated a couple of times in the threads, what is happening to Trump is a Democrat conspiracy in search of a crime. One of our opponents responded with "Not everybody in intelligence is a Democrat". While that it true, the vast majority of the upper echelon of them are, and they and their Democrat underling in those agencies are creating havoc with innuendo and by leaking classified information.

The Democrats are using such terms as "possible(ly)", "suggests", "may have", and "circumstantial", etc, that they are hearing/reading on CNN, MSNBC, NY Times and WaPo, and the like, to form their belief that Trump is absolutely guilty, thereby feeding their fury.

Finally, I don't know what the outcome of this mess is going to be, but I fear that the results will signal the destruction of one party or the other.

After that love fest that Democrats gave Bush (There, I finished your thought for you).

Lets see....What love fest did Democrats give Bush?
They supported his Medicare Part D and No Child Left Behind initiatives
After 9-11 they gave him free reign to do whatever he thought necessary to fight terrorism. They supported him on the Patriot Act, forming Homeland Security, Invading Afghanistan and even Iraq when he asked for it. They supported his request for TARP

Can you name a single initiative where even a single Republican supported Obama?

As far as we know.

No. We know he wasn't.

It's not. Unless you're asserting a conspiracy that involves the directors of both the FBI and the NSA. Use your brain, man.
With all the shit going on in the intel community with the leaks and all I don't trust anyone right now.
How about we go for an independent panel on both the Russian crap and the intel community and find out what is really going on. And add Schiff, Nunes, Lynch, Yates and all the others that Rogers said could have unmasked Flynn.

As far as we know.

No. We know he wasn't.

With all the shit going on in the intel community with the leaks and all I don't trust anyone right now.
How about we go for an independent panel on both the Russian crap and the intel community and find out what is really going on. And add Schiff, Nunes, Lynch, Yates and all the others that Rogers said could have unmasked Flynn.

I've always wanted a select committee.
It's a great idea that, at least in theory, removes partisan motive.

No. We know he wasn't.

I've always wanted a select committee.
It's a great idea that, at least in theory, removes partisan motive.
You really think you can find nonpartisans?

Lets see....What love fest did Democrats give Bush?
They supported his Medicare Part D and No Child Left Behind initiatives
After 9-11 they gave him free reign to do whatever he thought necessary to fight terrorism. They supported him on the Patriot Act, forming Homeland Security, Invading Afghanistan and even Iraq when he asked for it. They supported his request for TARP

Can you name a single initiative where even a single Republican supported Obama?

Let's see... "Illegitimate President", "Chimp", "Monkey Boy", "Shrub", "ignorant, stupid, dumb", "Impeachment", etc.

False claims about Bush (sound familiar?).

The first 6 years of his Presidency the Democrats were the minority but still had a voice, but the last 2 years the Democrats had the majority and locked out Republicans, and blocked Bush every way they could. (Did you notice the economy started tanking after the Democrat got Congress?)

Passed Dodd-Frank that destroyed hometown banks and small business' and then blamed Bush for the result.

Like they are doing to Trump, they blocked Bush's appointments and nominees. (Obama's weren't touched)

Unprecedented number of filibusters.

Democrats block Bush initiates:

Democrats Set to Block Bush Initiatives

Democrats Are United in Plans To Block Top Bush Initiatives (washingtonpost.com)

...etc.

What are you, 20 years old and don't know anything about it, or do you have a severe, terminal case of selective memory. My guess is selective memory that goes along with your selective outrage and your chronic double standard.

Last edited:

TREASON is very serious--regardless of who is in the Oval office. We used to hang people for Treason, now it is a life time sentence in a Federal Prison. In this case collosion with a Foreign adversary to interfere into an American is TREASON. We consider cyber attacks to be the 21st century Act of War.

It's not (ONLY) Democrats that are making the charge on this, it is John McCain & Lindsey Graham (both Republicans.) Both true Patriots of this country.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

BREAKING NEWS is out indicating COLLUSION:
US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians - CNNPolitics.com

In FBI Director Comey's comments the other day he did say something that should have caught everyone's ear: "They acted like they weren't even concerned about getting CAUGHT." That can only mean one thing. They have been CAUGHT.

Meaning this is a thousand times worse than Watergate--because it involves a foreign adversary versus a single breakin of a DNC office.

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

This country would never tolerate Traitors in the Oval office.

Last edited:

TREASON is very serious--regardless of who is in the Oval office. In this case collosion with a Foreign adversary to interfere into an American is TREASON. We consider cyber attacks to be the 21st century Act of War.

It's not (ONLY) Democrats that are making the charge on this, it is John McCain & Lindsey Graham (both Republicans.)

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians - CNNPolitics.com

In FBI Director Comey's comments the other day he did say something that should have caught everyone's ear: "They acted like they weren't even concerned about getting CAUGHT." That can only mean one thing. They have been CAUGHT.

Meaning this is a thousand times worse than Watergate--because it involves a foreign adversary versus a single breakin of a DNC office.

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Thanks for the laugh. McCain and Graham against Trump. What a shock.

TREASON is very serious--regardless of who is in the Oval office. In this case collosion with a Foreign adversary to interfere into an American is TREASON. We consider cyber attacks to be the 21st century Act of War.

It's not (ONLY) Democrats that are making the charge on this, it is John McCain & Lindsey Graham (both Republicans.)

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

The only 2 RINO's in the Senate against Trump? Who'da thunk it.

TREASON is very serious--regardless of who is in the Oval office. We used to hang people for Treason, now it is a life time sentence in a Federal Prison. In this case collosion with a Foreign adversary to interfere into an American is TREASON. We consider cyber attacks to be the 21st century Act of War.

It's not (ONLY) Democrats that are making the charge on this, it is John McCain & Lindsey Graham (both Republicans.) Both true Patriots of this country.

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Support for amnesty is by definition "treason", and we have entire cities supporting that....

Is this your way of saying that the Republicans were fucking idiots for not going along with everything Obama wanted to do?

He did, dope.
What did Comey say besides there was an ongoing investigation of Trumps Campaign?
And what refute Clapper saying there was no evidence of collusion. And Clapper wasn't the only one either.

My guess, their purpose in attacking Trump so fiercely is to give red meat and motivation to their ultra-liberal base of voters and encourage them to turnout in the 2018 midterm elections to vote Democrat and maybe pick off some Republicans.

Little do they know that we Trump supporters will be turning out fiercely in 2018 to support our President and the Republicans in Congress. :D

Who is attacking Trump?

Well that's that, lets call into FBI and cancell the investigation, user StevenC on USMB has declared that nothing illegal was done.
Not what I am saying. If there is evidence it will come out. We just have to wait. Of course Comey could come out and lay out the crimes that were committed and then declare that no prosecutor would bring charges. Like he did for Clinton.

Well there is certainly some evidence. Paul Manifort and Flynn didn't get abruptly dropped due to lack of evidence.

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

John McCain is a war hero and he is a Patriot of this country. As long as I have watched him (for decades) he has NEVER been one to stretch the truth.

Trump is a pathological liar, and the only loyalty he has ever shown to anyone, was to himself and Russia. Whiile he was continually insullting & offending Republicans, he was praising Vladimir Putin.

"A pathological liar is someone who compulsively tells lies or fabricates information. They may not be completely rooted in reality, believing the lies they tell."
How to Spot a Pathological Liar

183318_600.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back