🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do Democrats think they will accomplish?

As they should be.
There isn't one person among the congressional leadership that is publicly going to bat for Trump. They get the classified briefings as well and know this is the real deal. This investigation is not partisan.
dude, they got dog poop in a bag right now.

Whatever that means.
it means what it states.

You know you've struck a nerve when jc starts spamming.
He's the little yippy dog they send out to chase you off. He makes a lot of noise and snaps at your ankles but is never a threat.

when that's all you got, all you have is poop in a bag. :lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:

pGeYAGq.gif

What is their goal in attacking President Trump?
Do they think there is some magical solution that would replace President Trump With Hillary?
They want to hold up Gorsuch confirmation. Do they think that if President Trump is impeached Pence will pick someone else?
Seems to me the democrats are proving they are the real obstructionists in DC. They care more about themselve then they do about us.

Simple...........See the first paragraph here: Which part of the left will drown first?

It's not Democrats investigating. It's the bipartisan intelligence committees and the FBI.
where are the warrants and probable cause documents?

Ongoing investigation.
based on what probable cause? I asked that now for the umpteenth time. can't you all provide any documentation?

Comey explained very clearly the nature of the investigation.
no he didn't. not at all. he's got poop in a bag. put up or shut up, it's very fking simple ace.
He did, dope.

dude, they got dog poop in a bag right now.

Whatever that means.
it means what it states.

You know you've struck a nerve when jc starts spamming.
He's the little yippy dog they send out to chase you off. He makes a lot of noise and snaps at your ankles but is never a threat.

when that's all you got, all you have is poop in a bag. :lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:

View attachment 118105

Ongoing investigation.
based on what probable cause? I asked that now for the umpteenth time. can't you all provide any documentation?

no he didn't. not at all. he's got poop in a bag. put up or shut up, it's very fking simple ace.
He did, dope.
I asked you to. do you have a learning disability? why don't you post up his words. The transcript is out there. post it! I stated, put up or shut up now twice. so you are 0 for 1 so far.

Ongoing investigation.

He did, dope.
What did Comey say besides there was an ongoing investigation of Trumps Campaign?
And what refute Clapper saying there was no evidence of collusion. And Clapper wasn't the only one either.

Ongoing investigation.

He did, dope.
I asked you to. do you have a learning disability? why don't you post up his words. The transcript is out there. post it! I stated, put up or shut up now twice. so you are 0 for 1 so far.

Sigh.

I'll throw the little fella a bone. Bet he won't like it.

Wallace on Comey Testimony: 'A Bad Day for the Trump White House'

“I have been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election,” Comey said. “That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts.”

Opposition to Trump, his disgraceful manner of conducting himself as well opposition to his/conservative dumb policy ideas.

Take Russian connection controversy. What is being accomplished? It completely contains Trump's pro-Russian agenda. If he so much as lifts a finger to phase out sanctions against them it will be popularly seen as just about admission of guilt.

Ongoing investigation.

He did, dope.
What did Comey say besides there was an ongoing investigation of Trumps Campaign?
And what refute Clapper saying there was no evidence of collusion. And Clapper wasn't the only one either.

I simply said that Comey clearly explained the nature of the investigation.

He did, dope.

Sigh.

“I have been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election,” Comey said. “That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts.”
I said from the transcript. The piece you posted states nothing but :lalala::lalala::lalala:. So now you are 0 for two. want to go for 0 for three. put up or shut up.

What is the reason for investigating trump fool? Warrant is needed. Period so where is it? you posted nothing.

He did, dope.

I simply said that Comey clearly explained the nature of the investigation.
doggie doo doo is all that states.

Do they think there is some magical solution that would replace President Trump With Hillary?
They want to hold up Gorsuch confirmation. Do they think that if President Trump is impeached Pence will pick someone else?
Seems to me the democrats are proving they are the real obstructionists in DC. They care more about themselve then they do about us.

Their goal is to politically assassinate Trump. They are livid that their Goddess Hillary lost the election and will, by any means necessary,destroy her victorious opponent.

I'm not a historical scholar but I can't recall any other election in history that has caused the losing party to be as hateful, nasty, and vitriolic as this one. I thought the Bush v Gore election, (the Democrat response was similar), was ugly, but it can't hold a candle to what is happening currently. Democrats are in a major, possibly terminal, meltdown.

As I have stated a couple of times in the threads, what is happening to Trump is a Democrat conspiracy in search of a crime. One of our opponents responded with "Not everybody in intelligence is a Democrat". While that it true, the vast majority of the upper echelon of them are, and they and their Democrat underling in those agencies are creating havoc with innuendo and by leaking classified information.

The Democrats are using such terms as "possible(ly)", "suggests", "may have", and "circumstantial", etc, that they are hearing/reading on CNN, MSNBC, NY Times and WaPo, and the like, to form their belief that Trump is absolutely guilty, thereby feeding their fury.

Finally, I don't know what the outcome of this mess is going to be, but I fear that the results will signal the destruction of one party or the other.

Good point on that account, going forward with Russia. Kind of like the intelligence agencies are likely to be... on notice going forward in regard to Trump

He did, dope.

Sigh.

I said from the transcript. The piece you posted states nothing but :lalala::lalala::lalala:. So now you are 0 for two. want to go for 0 for three. put up or shut up.

What is the reason for investigating trump fool? Warrant is needed. Period so where is it? you posted nothing.

you posted nothing.

Told you he wouldn't like it. Poor fella.

It's a direct quote, dumbass.

My guess, their purpose in attacking Trump so fiercely is to give red meat and motivation to their ultra-liberal base of voters and encourage them to turnout in the 2018 midterm elections to vote Democrat and maybe pick off some Republicans.

Little do they know that we Trump supporters will be turning out fiercely in 2018 to support our President and the Republicans in Congress. :D

The investigation is still under wraps. But we do know more than we did a week ago

Possible outcomes

1. Trump only had marginal legal contact with Russia

2. Trumps agents had illegal contact with Russia but a link to Trump can't be proven

3. Trump was involved but there was no smoking gun of offering removal of sanctions or other concession in return for Russian hacking

4. Trump offered "This for That"

3 and 4 could lead to impeachment with 4 leading to Trump going to prison for Treason

Of course, not one word of this is true. There is absolutely no evidence Trump or any of his associates had any illegal contacts with the Russian government. In fact, no hard evidence has been provided that the Russian government had anything to do with the hacking of the DNC or with providing any of the Wikileaks emails. Furthermore, no one has explained why the normally reclusive CIA made so many speculations about Russian involvement in the middle of an election campaign.

I repeat: not one piece of hard evidence has been provided that Trump or his associates had any illegal contacts with the Russian government or that the Russian government had anything to do with the DNC hack or the Wikileaks emails, and no one has explained why the CIA chose to offer these speculations during the election campaign unless is was in order to influence the election in favor of Clinton.

He did, dope.

Sigh.

you posted nothing.

Told you he wouldn't like it. Poor fella.

It's a direct quote, dumbass.
didn't like what? you posted shit. nothing there of any value for anyone. You are now 0 for three. want to go 0 for four?

I've got a crazy idea - Trump is being attacked as he is anti-intellectual neanderthal that says and does dumb shit.

The egg is more than likely to be on the Dems faces... could be wrong, but not likely

Forum List

Back