🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do Democrats think they will accomplish?

What is their goal in attacking President Trump?
Do they think there is some magical solution that would replace President Trump With Hillary?
They want to hold up Gorsuch confirmation. Do they think that if President Trump is impeached Pence will pick someone else?
Seems to me the democrats are proving they are the real obstructionists in DC. They care more about themselve then they do about us.

What leads you to believe it's Democrats going after Trump?

NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, Fox and the Associated press.
That enough or should I post what Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff have been saying.
There is also Maxine Walters. Should I continue?

The entire Intel community, the DOJ. Any number of Republican members of Congress? All Democrats?

I don't see a long line of Republicans standing up for Trump and pushing back on the investigation or allegations.
That is because they are more worried about being reelected.

As they should be.
There isn't one person among the congressional leadership that is publicly going to bat for Trump. They get the classified briefings as well and know this is the real deal. This investigation is not partisan.

What is their goal in attacking President Trump?
Do they think there is some magical solution that would replace President Trump With Hillary?
They want to hold up Gorsuch confirmation. Do they think that if President Trump is impeached Pence will pick someone else?
Seems to me the democrats are proving they are the real obstructionists in DC. They care more about themselve then they do about us.

The entire Intel community, the DOJ. Any number of Republican members of Congress? All Democrats?

I don't see a long line of Republicans standing up for Trump and pushing back on the investigation or allegations.

As they should be.
There isn't one person among the congressional leadership that is publicly going to bat for Trump. They get the classified briefings as well and know this is the real deal. This investigation is not partisan.
dude, they got dog poop in a bag right now.

There goal is to win in 18 and try to do a two for one and get Trump and Pence impeached at the same time.

Democrats don't want to investigate really crimes like the leaks or their own parties ties to Russia.

The Democrats ultimate goal is to create a permanent under class who will be completely dependent on government.

Don't believe me look at what they want: they want to bring in every reject around the world (I am calling them rejects because of the way the home countries don't want them back) and they want a minimum wage so high it will be almost impossible for people to actually enter the work force.

It's not Democrats investigating. It's the bipartisan intelligence committees and the FBI.

hey all of you libturds, I want one of you to post one piece of evidence that shows collusion or shut the fk up (STFU). cause you know shit.

There goal is to win in 18 and try to do a two for one and get Trump and Pence impeached at the same time.

Democrats don't want to investigate really crimes like the leaks or their own parties ties to Russia.

The Democrats ultimate goal is to create a permanent under class who will be completely dependent on government.

Don't believe me look at what they want: they want to bring in every reject around the world (I am calling them rejects because of the way the home countries don't want them back) and they want a minimum wage so high it will be almost impossible for people to actually enter the work force.

It's not Democrats investigating. It's the bipartisan intelligence committees and the FBI.

As they should be.

Whatever that means.

where are the warrants and probable cause documents?

Today if Trump-Care goes down to total defeat in both Senate and House then it will be a major defeat for Trump as well as for Paul Ryan.

Then there may likely be calls for Ryan's resignation.

Pelosi, Schumer, and the DEMs are completely united at this minute. And good conscience is with them as well.

As they should be.

Whatever that means.
it means what it states.

I'll put it out there... I do think the Bilderberg Organization has impacted a lot of what BOTH parties have done, not sure that Trump can be brought to heel though, not yet anyway.
I
:ack-1: Where do we get these guys?[/QUOTE

Is it at all possible that any of these individuals (who attended the Bilderberg Org.) might have had even an iota of influence at play in the US? Just asking.... you're welcome to dismiss me as delusional, asthere is obviously no merit to my assertions. Check out Wikipedia for those involve with the Bilderbergs.

United States
Presidents
Senators
Governors

I

Is it at all possible that any of these individuals (who attended the Bilderberg Org.) might have had even an iota of influence at play in the US? Just asking.... you're welcome to dismiss me as delusional, asthere is obviously no merit to my assertions. Check out Wikipedia for those involve with the Bilderbergs.

United States
Presidents
Senators
Governors

Ongoing investigation.

As they should be.

Whatever that means.
it means what it states.

You know you've struck a nerve when jc starts spamming.
He's the little yippy dog they send out to chase you off. He makes a lot of noise and snaps at your ankles but is never a threat.

I

United States
Presidents
Senators
Governors

I knew you were a conspiracist.
Quite a few of you types among the "new" members. Dale is that you?

Ongoing investigation.
based on what probable cause? I asked that now for the umpteenth time. can't you all provide any documentation?

As they should be.

Whatever that means.
it means what it states.

You know you've struck a nerve when jc starts spamming.
He's the little yippy dog they send out to chase you off. He makes a lot of noise and snaps at your ankles but is never a threat.

when that's all you got, all you have is poop in a bag. :lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:

Ongoing investigation.
based on what probable cause? I asked that now for the umpteenth time. can't you all provide any documentation?

Comey explained very clearly the nature of the investigation.

Ongoing investigation.

Comey explained very clearly the nature of the investigation.
no he didn't. not at all. he's got poop in a bag. put up or shut up, it's very fking simple ace.

Forum List

Back