🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do Democrats think they will accomplish?

What is their goal in attacking President Trump?
Do they think there is some magical solution that would replace President Trump With Hillary?
They want to hold up Gorsuch confirmation. Do they think that if President Trump is impeached Pence will pick someone else?
Seems to me the democrats are proving they are the real obstructionists in DC. They care more about themselve then they do about us.
Who is "attacking" Rump other than the FBI?

Adam Schiff, with unsubstantiated claims.
Charles Shumer.
Nancy Pelosi.
What did Schiff claim

Evidence of collusion. After Clapper and others have said there was none.

I guess ongoing investigations can't reveal new information.

Here is a quick bullet based time line of The Weimar Republic transition to Nazi Germany.
Timeline of the Weimar Republic - Wikipedia

• The Nazis first employed Gun Control
  • Then they suppressed Free Speech
  • Then they suspended The Right To Privacy and gave themselves the right to wiretap phone calls and read The German People's Mail.
  • And The Witch Hunts......don't forget the constant witch hunts by The Nazi Party
Sound Familiar?

Here is a great article\paper on how The Nazis Fundamentally Transformed The Weimar Republic in to Nazi Germany by Dismantling Democracy and Abolishing Individual Liberties and Rights.

The Destruction of Democracy and Civil Rights in Germany 1933 Jan-Olof Sundell

http://www.scandinavianlaw.se/pdf/55-9.pdf

Please don't compare anyone to the worst scum in history.
Sorry, I wasn't aware you were such a fan of Obama Bin Lying.

Not even close. But to call people Nazis or compare someone to Hitler means either you have no idea of the atrocities they committed or you don't understand just how despicable they were.

Do they think there is some magical solution that would replace President Trump With Hillary?
They want to hold up Gorsuch confirmation. Do they think that if President Trump is impeached Pence will pick someone else?
Seems to me the democrats are proving they are the real obstructionists in DC. They care more about themselve then they do about us.

Charles Shumer.
Nancy Pelosi.
What did Schiff claim

Clapper siad there was no evidence after the election. What could have changed since then? What evidence could they have now that they didn't have before?

The investigation is still under wraps. But we do know more than we did a week ago

Possible outcomes

1. Trump only had marginal legal contact with Russia

2. Trumps agents had illegal contact with Russia but a link to Trump can't be proven

3. Trump was involved but there was no smoking gun of offering removal of sanctions or other concession in return for Russian hacking

4. Trump offered "This for That"

3 and 4 could lead to impeachment with 4 leading to Trump going to prison for Treason

What leads you to believe it's Democrats going after Trump?

NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, Fox and the Associated press.
That enough or should I post what Pelosi, Schumer and Schiff have been saying.
There is also Maxine Walters. Should I continue?

1 find out the extent of Russian involvement in the election
2 Find out the involvement of Team Trump
3. If there was " this for that" impeach for treason

! & 2 Being investigated since june. Clapper said no evidence of colusion.
Comey and Rogers said no votes were changed.

3. OK he is impeached. What then?
Investigation is picking up. There is involvement of Trump officials

If Trump is involved and it does involve " this for that". Trump is charged with treason

If Pence was not involved, he becomes President

If he was.....Then Paul Ryan becomes President

In other words the republicans become more powerful. Great, just what the country needs.
If you saw what happened to Gerry Ford after Nixon.....He had almost no power

Charles Shumer.
Nancy Pelosi.
What did Schiff claim

Clapper siad there was no evidence after the election. What could have changed since then? What evidence could they have now that they didn't have before?

Good question.
The investigation is ongoing. Your point would carry more weight if it had concluded.

Slander.

The DEMs are going after Trump's slander of Obama.

What is your next question ??
The 'buck' stopped at Obama's desk.
Just as ANY LIB would scream now if ANYTHING goes south anywhere within the Trump administration in the next four-eight years then "The Buck Stops At Trump's Desk!!!!!!".

The entire Intel community, the DOJ. Any number of Republican members of Congress? All Democrats?

I don't see a long line of Republicans standing up for Trump and pushing back on the investigation or allegations.

The investigation is still under wraps. But we do know more than we did a week ago

Possible outcomes

2. Trumps agents had illegal contact with Russia but a link to Trump can't be proven

3. Trump was involved but there was no smoking gun of offering removal of sanctions or other concession in return for Russian hacking

3 and 4 could lead to impeachment with 4 leading to Trump going to prison for Treason

.[/

If Trump is involved and it does involve " this for that". Trump is charged with treason

In other words the republicans become more powerful. Great, just what the country needs.

I saw. But Ford was nothing compared to Pence and Paul Ryan. Also he didn't have both houses of congress and after Gorsuch is confirmed a friendly SCOTUS

The entire Intel community, the DOJ. Any number of Republican members of Congress? All Democrats?

I don't see a long line of Republicans standing up for Trump and pushing back on the investigation or allegations.
That is because they are more worried about being reelected.

Possible outcomes

.[/

I saw. But Ford was nothing compared to Pence and Paul Ryan. Also he didn't have both houses of congress and after Gorsuch is confirmed a friendly SCOTUS
If the man Republicans elected is in jail, they will be politically neutered and will be clobbered in the next election

Please don't compare anyone to the worst scum in history.[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I wasn't aware you were such a fan of Obama Bin Lying.[/QUOTE]

Not even close. But to call people Nazis or compare someone to Hitler means either you have no idea of the atrocities they committed or you don't understand just how despicable they were.[/QUOTE]

In the ranging purview of ideology, sentiment of the times, parallels that are present, seeking to learn from history and not repeat it I will adamantly second 'trees' applicable submission of Wiemar Republic Germany as a foreboding memory not to be revisited in our future...

The democrat party is operating by a play book full of political cliches that was obsolete decades before the internet. The democrat party has wallowed in propaganda for so long they forgot what the truth looks like. Even when they lost over 2,000 elections and most of the state governors as well as the majority in congress and the presidency in the last couple of years they still believe the crooked media hype and they believe the fantasy that the last election can be reversed . Democrats passed Obamacare without reading it and they think Americans don't know it. They sit back and pretend to be bystanders instead trying to make the system better and they think Americans aren't aware of it. As long as old hypocrites like Pelosi and Schumer hang around, the democrat party will fade into oblivion.

Possible outcomes

If you asked me a month ago, I would have said option 1 is the most likely outcome

Today, I would say Option 2 is most likely

If we get to Option 3 or 4...... Republicans are doomed

Here is a quick bullet based time line of The Weimar Republic transition to Nazi Germany.
Timeline of the Weimar Republic - Wikipedia

• The Nazis first employed Gun Control
  • Then they suppressed Free Speech
  • Then they suspended The Right To Privacy and gave themselves the right to wiretap phone calls and read The German People's Mail.
  • And The Witch Hunts......don't forget the constant witch hunts by The Nazi Party
Sound Familiar?

Here is a great article\paper on how The Nazis Fundamentally Transformed The Weimar Republic in to Nazi Germany by Dismantling Democracy and Abolishing Individual Liberties and Rights.

The Destruction of Democracy and Civil Rights in Germany 1933 Jan-Olof Sundell

http://www.scandinavianlaw.se/pdf/55-9.pdf

Please don't compare anyone to the worst scum in history.
Sorry, I wasn't aware you were such a fan of Obama Bin Lying.

Not even close. But to call people Nazis or compare someone to Hitler means either you have no idea of the atrocities they committed or you don't understand just how despicable they were.

I think 50 Million Slaughtered Babies committed by DemNazis is enough of an atrocity.

There goal is to win in 18 and try to do a two for one and get Trump and Pence impeached at the same time.

Democrats don't want to investigate really crimes like the leaks or their own parties ties to Russia.

The Democrats ultimate goal is to create a permanent under class who will be completely dependent on government.

Don't believe me look at what they want: they want to bring in every reject around the world (I am calling them rejects because of the way the home countries don't want them back) and they want a minimum wage so high it will be almost impossible for people to actually enter the work force.

There goal is to win in 18 and try to do a two for one and get Trump and Pence impeached at the same time.

Democrats don't want to investigate really crimes like the leaks or their own parties ties to Russia.

The Democrats ultimate goal is to create a permanent under class who will be completely dependent on government.

Don't believe me look at what they want: they want to bring in every reject around the world (I am calling them rejects because of the way the home countries don't want them back) and they want a minimum wage so high it will be almost impossible for people to actually enter the work force.

Do you think the 'Bilderbergs' are pertinent in all this?

I'll put it out there... I do think the Bilderberg Organization has impacted a lot of what BOTH parties have done, not sure that Trump can be brought to heel though, not yet anyway.

I'll put it out there... I do think the Bilderberg Organization has impacted a lot of what BOTH parties have done, not sure that Trump can be brought to heel though, not yet anyway.
:ack-1: Where do we get these guys?

Forum List

Back