🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do Democrats think they will accomplish?

My guess, their purpose in attacking Trump so fiercely is to give red meat and motivation to their ultra-liberal base of voters and encourage them to turnout in the 2018 midterm elections to vote Democrat and maybe pick off some Republicans.

Little do they know that we Trump supporters will be turning out fiercely in 2018 to support our President and the Republicans in Congress. :D

Who is attacking Trump?
The actions of his own people precipitated the investigation.

He did, dope.
I asked you to. do you have a learning disability? why don't you post up his words. The transcript is out there. post it! I stated, put up or shut up now twice. so you are 0 for 1 so far.

Sigh.

I'll throw the little fella a bone. Bet he won't like it.

Wallace on Comey Testimony: 'A Bad Day for the Trump White House'

“I have been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election,” Comey said. “That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts.”
I said from the transcript. The piece you posted states nothing but :lalala::lalala::lalala:. So now you are 0 for two. want to go for 0 for three. put up or shut up.

What is the reason for investigating trump fool? Warrant is needed. Period so where is it? you posted nothing.

you posted nothing.

Told you he wouldn't like it. Poor fella.

It's a direct quote, dumbass.
didn't like what? you posted shit. nothing there of any value for anyone. You are now 0 for three. want to go 0 for four?

Comey clearly explained the nature of the investigation.

If you don't like it or can't accept what he said, then that's on you.

I said nothing inaccurate.

based on what probable cause? I asked that now for the umpteenth time. can't you all provide any documentation?

Comey explained very clearly the nature of the investigation.
no he didn't. not at all. he's got poop in a bag. put up or shut up, it's very fking simple ace.
He did, dope.
What did Comey say besides there was an ongoing investigation of Trumps Campaign?
And what refute Clapper saying there was no evidence of collusion. And Clapper wasn't the only one either.

I simply said that Comey clearly explained the nature of the investigation.

Now we just have to wait for him to conclude the investigation.
Shame he could comment on any investigation of the Clinton campaign.
My guess, their purpose in attacking Trump so fiercely is to give red meat and motivation to their ultra-liberal base of voters and encourage them to turnout in the 2018 midterm elections to vote Democrat and maybe pick off some Republicans.

Little do they know that we Trump supporters will be turning out fiercely in 2018 to support our President and the Republicans in Congress. :D

Who is attacking Trump?

Actions that are not illegal. Nor is there any evidence of a crime.

no he didn't. not at all. he's got poop in a bag. put up or shut up, it's very fking simple ace.
He did, dope.
What did Comey say besides there was an ongoing investigation of Trumps Campaign?
And what refute Clapper saying there was no evidence of collusion. And Clapper wasn't the only one either.

Who is attacking Trump?

Well that's that, lets call into FBI and cancell the investigation, user StevenC on USMB has declared that nothing illegal was done.

He did, dope.

Who is attacking Trump?

As far as we know.

He did, dope.

Who is attacking Trump?

Well that's that, lets call into FBI and cancell the investigation, user StevenC on USMB has declared that nothing illegal was done.
Not what I am saying. If there is evidence it will come out. We just have to wait. Of course Comey could come out and lay out the crimes that were committed and then declare that no prosecutor would bring charges. Like he did for Clinton.

He did, dope.

Who is attacking Trump?

As far as we know.
Same as with Trump being wiretapped, right?

What is their goal in attacking President Trump?
Do they think there is some magical solution that would replace President Trump With Hillary?
They want to hold up Gorsuch confirmation. Do they think that if President Trump is impeached Pence will pick someone else?
Seems to me the democrats are proving they are the real obstructionists in DC. They care more about themselve then they do about us.

Their goal is to politically assassinate Trump. They are livid that their Goddess Hillary lost the election and will, by any means necessary,destroy her victorious opponent.

I'm not a historical scholar but I can't recall any other election in history that has caused the losing party to be as hateful, nasty, and vitriolic as this one. I thought the Bush v Gore election, (the Democrat response was similar), was ugly, but it can't hold a candle to what is happening currently. Democrats are in a major, possibly terminal, meltdown.

As I have stated a couple of times in the threads, what is happening to Trump is a Democrat conspiracy in search of a crime. One of our opponents responded with "Not everybody in intelligence is a Democrat". While that it true, the vast majority of the upper echelon of them are, and they and their Democrat underling in those agencies are creating havoc with innuendo and by leaking classified information.

The Democrats are using such terms as "possible(ly)", "suggests", "may have", and "circumstantial", etc, that they are hearing/reading on CNN, MSNBC, NY Times and WaPo, and the like, to form their belief that Trump is absolutely guilty, thereby feeding their fury.

Finally, I don't know what the outcome of this mess is going to be, but I fear that the results will signal the destruction of one party or the other.

I know......After that love fest Republicans gave Obama

He did, dope.

Who is attacking Trump?

what investigation? that illegal one being done without a warrant? that one? yep illegal.

What is their goal in attacking President Trump?
Do they think there is some magical solution that would replace President Trump With Hillary?
They want to hold up Gorsuch confirmation. Do they think that if President Trump is impeached Pence will pick someone else?
Seems to me the democrats are proving they are the real obstructionists in DC. They care more about themselve then they do about us.

Their goal is to politically assassinate Trump. They are livid that their Goddess Hillary lost the election and will, by any means necessary,destroy her victorious opponent.

I'm not a historical scholar but I can't recall any other election in history that has caused the losing party to be as hateful, nasty, and vitriolic as this one. I thought the Bush v Gore election, (the Democrat response was similar), was ugly, but it can't hold a candle to what is happening currently. Democrats are in a major, possibly terminal, meltdown.

As I have stated a couple of times in the threads, what is happening to Trump is a Democrat conspiracy in search of a crime. One of our opponents responded with "Not everybody in intelligence is a Democrat". While that it true, the vast majority of the upper echelon of them are, and they and their Democrat underling in those agencies are creating havoc with innuendo and by leaking classified information.

The Democrats are using such terms as "possible(ly)", "suggests", "may have", and "circumstantial", etc, that they are hearing/reading on CNN, MSNBC, NY Times and WaPo, and the like, to form their belief that Trump is absolutely guilty, thereby feeding their fury.

Finally, I don't know what the outcome of this mess is going to be, but I fear that the results will signal the destruction of one party or the other.

I know......After that love fest Republicans gave Obama
he told us all to go get fk'd. so we told him the same thing. Radical islamic Terrorist, he never once said it. Why not? was he in cahoots with them? Is that why he upped the number of refugees? hmmmmm seems he didn't care for me and my policies.

He did, dope.

Who is attacking Trump?

Not what I am saying. If there is evidence it will come out. We just have to wait. Of course Comey could come out and lay out the crimes that were committed and then declare that no prosecutor would bring charges. Like he did for Clinton.

Right.
So no need for dopey speculation or conspiracy nonsense. Forget news reports and stunts like Nunes pulled and look at what we do know. Everyone who is privy to the information finds this to be serious. The fact that no one in Trump's party is backing him. He's even lost Fox. This is real and it's serious.

Getting a traitor/lunatic out of the White House
The Clinton Foundation accepted money from parties involved in the uranium Deal

Hillary's husband was working for Vlad's buddies, Ex-KGB, making $50k a pop for giving speeches for them

Hillary's campaign manager was working for Russians

Hillary's campaign manager's brother was working for the KGB Bank and the Russian Spy Agency that hacked the DNC e-mails

Hillary was busted for using an Un-Authorized, Un-Secured server and personal e-mail in order to avoid the FOIA and Federal Records Act - both of which she broke.
- She allowed her server - containing some information so classified - according to the WH - that its contents could not be released in any form because it would cause grave damage to our national security - to be handled by people who had no security clearance - to be placed in the UN-Secured bathroom of an IT tech company that did not have the legally required security clearance to have the server in their possession.
- She allowed IT Techs, her lawyers, and even allowed her MAID to access and handle classified information

The President of the United States, who supported her 2016 candidacy, LIED to the American people (AGAIN) - declaring he was made aware of her e-mail account ONLY after learning about it from the media when in fact he KNEW of the server/e-mail long before that - KNEW she was violating the FOIA and Federal Records Act as it was revealed he had been e-mailing her USING AN ALIAS so as not to get caught being involved in Hillary's illegal scheme to conduct business secretly using her private accounts, avoiding the laws she broke in the process.

This same President illegally ordered the investigations of Trump by the FBI and NSA, that the 'Russians 'hacked the election'' - which they did NOT. (HE and the DHS attempted to hack the state election processes of Indiana and Georgia, but FAILED. The Russians - the group that Hillary's campaign manager's brother worked for - hacked the DNC's embarrassing e-mails.

This same Ex-President, before he left office, according to CNN, illegally gathered personal information on Trump and his Team - information the House Intelligence Chairman verified before Congress had NO FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE VALUE. The President then illegally distributed that information to his hold-over loyalists in the 16 US Intel Agencies - he changed Federal Law in his last days to make information sharing among Intel agencies legal...but the information he collected was of no Intel value, so collecting it and distributing the personal info of American citizens was still a CRIME!

The Obama-acolytes/loyalists in the Intel communities then illegally leaked that information (that Obama had provided them, meaning Obama facilitated the Illegal leaking of information, acts which both the Director of the FBI and the head of the NSA before Congress called Felony Crimes of ESPIONAGE. That means not only Obama's loyal holdovers but BARAK OBAMA himself also committed ESPIONAGE against the United States n an attempt to undermine the newly elected govt. (Treason!)

WHILE this was all going on, snowflakes were calling for impeachment before Trump had been sworn in, were treasonously / seditiously calling for military coups AND for Trump's assassination.

They were rioting, looting, engaging in violence, arson, terrorism (firebombing a GOP HQ), using violence to shut down Freedom of Speech, using violence and threats of violence to force Electoral College voters to change their votes, and more...

After 9 months of multiple investigations of Trump and his team the democrats do not have 1 bit of solid evidence of criminal activity against Trump and his team. They cling to weak 'circumstantial evidence' as strongly as they cling to the insignificant fact that Hillary won the Popularity Contest instead of the election.

The Director of the FBI sat before Congress and declared - made clear - 2 things:
1. The ONLY crimes proven to have been committed so far have been the FELONY acts of ESPIONAGE perpetrated by Democrats - snowflakes - treasonous Obama holdovers...and perhaps Ex-President Obama himself.

2. He will NOT commit himself or the FBI to investigating the only crimes to have been proven yet, that he will NOT vow investigate the crimes of Espionage and bring those who perpetrated these crimes to justice.

THIS IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AND THEIR SNOWFLAKES - THEIR RECORD BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER THE ELECTION TO DATE...

,,,and you claim the DNC / snowflakes have broken numerous laws, engaged in Sedition and ESPIONAGE so THEY could get a 'traitor/lunatic' out of the WH. Dude, the record of everything the DNC / snowflakes have done show the traitors, spies, and lunatics are the ones trying to seize power from the newly elected govt!

upload_2017-3-23_12-34-21.jpeg

Fact delivered.
Only crimes committed were by Democrats who committed Espionage
The 'fishing Expedition' against Trump continues, though
'Nuff said - nothing snowflakes CAN say
Droppin' the mike
walkin' off.

upload_2017-3-23_12-36-58.png

Snowflakes can get back to me when / IF they ever get any evidence against Trump.

Trump was right about his building Trump Tower being wiretapped, but it was by the FBI in 2013 in an effort to ensnare a Russian mafia boss in a federal investigation involving illegal gambling, racketeering, and the such.

Of course, Trump is not connected to the Russian mob boss, but don't expect that to stop liberals with the "tainted" charge against Trump.

The investigation is still under wraps. But we do know more than we did a week ago

Possible outcomes

1. Trump only had marginal legal contact with Russia

2. Trumps agents had illegal contact with Russia but a link to Trump can't be proven

3. Trump was involved but there was no smoking gun of offering removal of sanctions or other concession in return for Russian hacking

4. Trump offered "This for That"

3 and 4 could lead to impeachment with 4 leading to Trump going to prison for Treason

Of course, not one word of this is true. There is absolutely no evidence Trump or any of his associates had any illegal contacts with the Russian government. In fact, no hard evidence has been provided that the Russian government had anything to do with the hacking of the DNC or with providing any of the Wikileaks emails. Furthermore, no one has explained why the normally reclusive CIA made so many speculations about Russian involvement in the middle of an election campaign.

I repeat: not one piece of hard evidence has been provided that Trump or his associates had any illegal contacts with the Russian government or that the Russian government had anything to do with the DNC hack or the Wikileaks emails, and no one has explained why the CIA chose to offer these speculations during the election campaign unless is was in order to influence the election in favor of Clinton.

Evidence is still being gathered. Right now we have evidence of Russian tampering and contact between Trump representatives and the Russians. We also have evidence of Trump modifying the GOP platform to favor Russia, defending Putin and considering recognizing Russia's right to Crimea and lifting sanctions

Right now, we are probably at Option 2

But people have a way of talking when they are on the verge of being prosecuted. We will see if any of that talking leads to Trump

The next 2 years are going to be mostly revenge for the GOP obstructing Obama for the last 8 years.

Then there will be a big midterm election in 2018.

That's when we will see if Pelosi or Schumer or both will take over from Ryan and/or McConnell.

I hope McConnell survives. Then we will get more good SCOTUS justices.

I hope Ryan fails. Then ACA and OASDI and Medicare will be safe.

Trump was right about his building Trump Tower being wiretapped, but it was by the FBI in 2013 in an effort to ensnare a Russian mafia boss in a federal investigation involving illegal gambling, racketeering, and the such.

Of course, Trump is not connected to the Russian mob boss, but don't expect that to stop liberals with the "tainted" charge against Trump.
Where do you get this spam?

No link !!

He did, dope.

Who is attacking Trump?

As far as we know.
Same as with Trump being wiretapped, right?

No. We know he wasn't.
Comey and Rogers both confirmed there is no evidence of that.

I
:ack-1: Where do we get these guys?[/QUOTE

Is it at all possible that any of these individuals (who attended the Bilderberg Org.) might have had even an iota of influence at play in the US? Just asking.... you're welcome to dismiss me as delusional, asthere is obviously no merit to my assertions. Check out Wikipedia for those involve with the Bilderbergs.

United States
Presidents
Senators
Governors

You have Bilderberg all wrong

I have been to many a Bilderberg meeting. Mostly, we tap a keg of beer, tell dirty jokes and play poker until the strippers show up.

That world domination stuff is just what we tell our wives so they let us go

Forum List

Back