What do Independents think of all this?

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Independents like myself make up over 40% of the voting public, and usually decide the outcome of Presidential elections. Many of us voted for Donald Trump, simply because we thought Hillary Clinton was a sorry excuse for a candidate (and I still do!) That said, Independents are now turning away from Donald Trump and drifting to the side of the Democrats, simply because Donald Trump is not getting the job done. Trump has a Republican controlled Congress, and still has not produced one piece of major legislation. Instead he's attacked members of his own political party, proudly marched into the oval office and given away some of our most valuable intel to the Russians, bitched non stop about the media, and blamed everyone but himself for his own lack of progress. As Independents, we don't agree with the entire Liberal agenda, but the Liberals are looking pretty good to us right now, compared to a President whose administration looks a great deal like the Jerry Springer show. The Democrats are a party without a message, and with few real leaders, but they are quickly gaining ground, so if "The Donald" can't knock off the theatrics and start producing, the next few elections won't be happy one's for Trump or the GOP.
:bye1:

Trump Fails To Reach Beyond Base As Independents' Disapproval Grows

In U.S., New Record 43% Are Political Independents

Last edited:
Sure, I will tell you. I didn't vote for Trump. I won't vote for Trump again. I can guarantee you that I will not vote for a Democrat. Every little thing is emotional overkill. They have 99 reasons why they cannot get shit done or why they cannot do what the people are asking of them and it's because they have aligned themselves with Wall Street. They want to have their cake and to eat it too. It boils down to them telling the people how to keep them power for the sake of keeping them in power.

Forum List

Back