What do normal people, think of the Palestinians?

What do 'normal people' think of the Palestinians?

Not much.

---------------

The moral of the Great Arab Skeddaddle of 1948? --- "He who pisses his pants, then runs away, lives to regret it, for many a day."

Not much.

---------------

The moral of the Great Arab Skeddaddle of 1948? --- "He who pisses his pants, then runs away, lives to regret it, for many a day."

Yes, yes, of course you would say this being the condor whom you are but unfortunately, Vulture3, you're not normal so your answer doesn't count. ~ Susan :)

Not much.

---------------

Yes, yes, of course you would say this being the condor whom you are but unfortunately, Vulture3, you're not normal so your answer doesn't count. ~ Susan :)
Thank you for your feedback.

Next slide, please.

Not much.

---------------

Thank you for your feedback.

Next slide, please.

You're more than welcome . . . thank you for your courtesy. ~ Susan

Pishy, well whatever floats your boat. Your handwriting and its style may be awesome, but it means nothing when trying to transpose said style to a forum site. All it does for others is to make us think how well you think of yourself and adds nothing what so ever to you posts. Grow up and post like everyone else. With your keyboard, like real adults. You are not special here.

As for the rest of what your reply said, well . . . . .

this is me ignoring it as it has nothing to do with this thread. Sorry everyone for getting caught up in an attempted derailment.

I posted my on topic opinion in #18.

The U.S. is very unusual. Most of the world is negative on Israel except a few Subsaharan African countries.

BBC_Israel_polls_2012-2013-2014.png

24 000 people isn't most of the world propaganda-tici

You should spell it Dizi. As in Deezi Arabic for Arse. LOL

The U.S. is very unusual. Most of the world is negative on Israel except a few Subsaharan African countries.
Apparently, when determining the views people take of a country, only the opinions of those of certain religions are considered to be valid views.

This came as something of a surprise to me but I guess what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Most Americans are pro Israel, and consider Palestinians a bunch of terrorists:

Americans' sympathies lean heavily toward the Israelis over the Palestinians, 64% vs. 12%. Americans' partiality for Israel has consistently exceeded 60% since 2010; however, today's 64% ties the highest Gallup has recorded in a quarter century, last seen in 1991 during the Gulf War. At that time, slightly fewer than today, 7%, sympathized more with the Palestinians.

The results are similar to what Gallup measured 12 years ago during another period of heightened Israeli-Palestinian violence, and they are consistent with Americans' generally more positive views of the Israelis than of the Palestinians.

z9yu3jzrf0koke3glqv5_g.png

Let us not forget:

"Let us not forget," you say? Yes, could point, Rowdy, for it appears it was quite the day for 'dancing' to the macabre music of dying and suffering Americans. ~ Susan

And set free the same day as the only witness was an arab muslim woman, who could not get her story straight. But there were thousands of people doing the same thing as the Israeli's that day and they were not arrested.

If you are going to be a JEW HATING ISLAMONAZI STOOGE at least use a more credible link.

"What do normal people, think of the Palestinians(?)," you ask? Other than understandable issues with those stealing their land, most normal people (i.e., those unlike yourself, Rowdy) think they're practically perfect. ~ Susan
'(S)he who condones the theft of another's land is not normal.'

What land would that be, still waiting for the links that show the land had been handed to the arab muslims by either the Ottomans or the LoN. ?

Now for the record how much land have the muslims stole in the last 66years that was never theirs. Start with Jewish land in the M.E and head west into Africa ...............

Have you read the heavily weighted questions yet Mohamed, they blew this poll out of the water and left team Palestine in tears. I was fixed against Israel from the very beginning and that is why it is no longer used.

Best you can do is pop up poll about Israel's Influence? well;
.. Israel is continually aid Africa so that's off the debate.
.. Israel could easily be another state in the USA if it actually been in America.
.. The white in the middle representing 'DEPENDS' which is very easily ignored with the bold orange.
So unless they have a certain opinion about it they either state it out loud - or not, and anti-Semites always had their silly games like your game here avoiding the discussion about the Palestinians.

And this is not even close to be what normal people think about Israel, unless of course you are to be considered below the American standard for 'normal'.

Back to the topic, Palestinians? Lets hear again how bold and brave people they are.

A Baby was killed, the police officer neutralized the driver(didn't kill him), The whole Palestinian leaders praised the killer along with team Palestine wondering why there was no trial and the typical evasive-deflecting kind of comments intended to make Israel look bad, where are you Billo_Really ? we got some hypocrites here.

I Just gave it a second thought, you are way off the normal.

.. Israel could easily be another state in the USA if it actually been in America.
.. The white in the middle representing 'DEPENDS' which is very easily ignored with the bold orange.
So unless they have a certain opinion about it they either state it out loud - or not, and anti-Semites always had their silly games like your game here avoiding the discussion about the Palestinians.

And this is not even close to be what normal people think about Israel, unless of course you are to be considered below the American standard for 'normal'.

Back to the topic, Palestinians? Lets hear again how bold and brave people they are.

A Baby was killed, the police officer neutralized the driver(didn't kill him), The whole Palestinian leaders praised the killer along with team Palestine wondering why there was no trial and the typical evasive-deflecting kind of comments intended to make Israel look bad, where are you Billo_Really ? we got some hypocrites here.

I have no idea what this incident is about, but I just saw the video and my reaction is that driver needs to have his ass kicked and then brought up on charges and hopefully removed from society.

You're talking with the same guy who said "fuck that baby" on Haya Zisl, right?

Everything we needed to learn about the Palestinians, we learned after the Ramallah Lynch

I learned all I needed to know when watching television on June 6, 1968.

When the subhumans struck on September 5, 1972, I can't say I was particularly surprised.

I have no idea what this incident is about, but I just saw the video and my reaction is that driver needs to have his ass kicked and then brought up on charges and hopefully removed from society.

You had us at "I have no idea".

Americans' sympathies lean heavily toward the Israelis over the Palestinians, 64% vs. 12%. Americans' partiality for Israel has consistently exceeded 60% since 2010; however, today's 64% ties the highest Gallup has recorded in a quarter century, last seen in 1991 during the Gulf War. At that time, slightly fewer than today, 7%, sympathized more with the Palestinians.

The results are similar to what Gallup measured 12 years ago during another period of heightened Israeli-Palestinian violence, and they are consistent with Americans' generally more positive views of the Israelis than of the Palestinians.

Let us not forget:

Yeah, but those are old people, not young people. Young people, including young Jews, can see the injustice the Palestinian's are having to endure. They can see there is a big difference between what Israel says and what Israel does.

The tide is turning. The day's of Israel being some sacred cow you can't say nothing against, are numbered.

All the propaganda and crap being promoted by those on this board and elsewhere are worthless.

Palestinians continue to be viewed as a bunch of intolerant terroristic savages by vast majority of American public.

'nuff said!
You sound like you're trying to convince yourself this is true?

Let us not forget:

Yeah, but those are old people, not young people. Young people, including young Jews, can see the injustice the Palestinian's are having to endure. They can see there is a big difference between what Israel says and what Israel does.

The tide is turning. The day's of Israel being some sacred cow you can't say nothing against, are numbered.

Don't you think people in Israel have important domestic issues to deal with every day? Earning a living (maybe two or three) paying the bills, feeding their children, like the rest of us "normal" people, other than sitting around obsessing about the Palestinians?

Forum List

Back