What do the left consider the greatest threat to America?

What do the left consider the greatest threat to America?

• Estremist Islamic terrorists who want to murder millions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That's pretty cool! I like this concept: "I loan it out with my standard H&R palletwood stock Pardner 12 gauge to NRA instructors giving speeches or classes to show how silly the fear of tactical looking firearms is."

I grew up with a 12 gauge double barreled shot gun. In fact that was second firearm I got to regularly practice with my Dad. The first one was a .22 rifle. My Dad always loved his one shot Snake Charmer , I think it was a 20 gauge or a .410 .

They are great guns, I have something of an addiction regarding H&R Pardners, Handi-rifles, Sportsters and Huntsmans. Got a 300 AAC Blackout on layaway.

If you want a new one, better get a move on...H&R is ending production...they can no longer compete with the low end bolt action Savage Axis, Remington 770 and Ruger Americans.

So with Islamic Extremists, liberals keep trying to defuse and blame religious extremism in general or even Christians who did the Crusades centuries ago. They bring up McVeigh who wasn't a Christian and didn't do it for religion as an endless counter example. The liberal media tries to hide the Muslim names of every Islamic nut job who murders or tries to murder more people. And they still want our border open even though Al Qaeda can fly to Mexico City and walk across our border.

Yet gay marriage, hat's their obsession in any gay thread, that and the right to force bakers to make them cakes for their ... gay weddings. They bring up gay marriage in economic threads, military and everything else. They equate blacks getting lynched and shot with water canons to gays not getting tax breaks. You'd think this is the greatest issue that ever faced mankind

Is the tea party on that list?

So with Islamic Extremists, liberals keep trying to defuse and blame religious extremism in general or even Christians who did the Crusades centuries ago. They bring up McVeigh who wasn't a Christian and didn't do it for religion as an endless counter example. The liberal media tries to hide the Muslim names of every Islamic nut job who murders or tries to murder more people. And they still want our border open even though Al Qaeda can fly to Mexico City and walk across our border.

Yet gay marriage, hat's their obsession in any gay thread, that and the right to force bakers to make them cakes for their ... gay weddings. They bring up gay marriage in economic threads, military and everything else. They equate blacks getting lynched and shot with water canons to gays not getting tax breaks. You'd think this is the greatest issue that ever faced mankind

They fear Starbucks going out of business in their neighborhoods.

What's the greatest threat to America according to Kaz? Do we know yet?

Deflection. The actual biggest threat is clearly not the point of this thread, but I will answer though if you simply ask me without being an ass like here. Reading comprehension is as already demonstrated not your strength. You don't even know what this thread is about, do you? I bet you can't say it accurately

BTW, I get a lot of replies to my posts. If you don't quote me or give me more than this the odds are not good I will see it. I happened to see this one

It's the title of the thread but it's not the point of the thread?

Have you made a point?

So you read the "title of the thread" and you think the point of this thread is to determine what the most serious threat to America is? Seriously, that's what you think? Really? And you complain about me pointing out your lack of reading comprehension?

Leftists really can't see it when you are being mocked, can you? So much arrogance ... and so little reason to be ...

Again, regardless, if you ask me without being an ass about it as you are again I'll answer it

Leave it to conservatives to only think there's two possibilities and neither one of them are really a threat.

Want to know what a real threat to America is? Try Christian nationalists in the form of the Dominionist movement that hopes to impose Biblical law on America.

Oh, I"m a conservative. Wow, what an insult. I'm going to go cry after writing this. Thank you, thank you, you'll be here until Thursday. Next up, you are going to call me a poopy pants. LOL.

And swish, another reading challenged leftist. Here's a hint, poindexter, I'm mocking you. It's the downside of arrogance, you can't see when that happens

Leave it to conservatives to only think there's two possibilities and neither one of them are really a threat.

Want to know what a real threat to America is? Try Christian nationalists in the form of the Dominionist movement that hopes to impose Biblical law on America.
I think the biggest threat is fucking leftists taking away freedom of beliefs to making everyone brainwashed fag loving atheists.

How can leftists take away beliefs?

Oh, I"m a conservative. Wow, what an insult. I'm going to go cry after writing this. Thank you, thank you, you'll be here until Thursday. Next up, you are going to call me a poopy pants. LOL.

And swish, another reading challenged leftist. Here's a hint, poindexter, I'm mocking you. It's the downside of arrogance, you can't see when that happens

liberalism is a mental disease, these guys prove it every day on this board.

I think the biggest threat is fucking leftists taking away freedom of beliefs to making everyone brainwashed fag loving atheists.

he said FREEDOM of beliefs.

Yes, the tea party are the ones leftists think want to deny gays societal validation through government, tax perks and cakes for their weddings. They think that is equivalent to the Nazis trying to exterminate the Jews. Can you imagine not having a cake for your gay wedding because you can't be bothered with going to a second baker if one turns you down? Seriously, no one can live under those circumstances, it's barbaric

Think about that one

Think about that one

I think the message was that the "fucking leftists" want to engage in thought control with punishment for violators as in 1984 by Orwell or Atlas Shrugged by Rand.

Yes, the tea party are the ones leftists think want to deny gays societal validation through government, tax perks and cakes for their weddings. They think that is equivalent to the Nazis trying to exterminate the Jews. Can you imagine not having a cake for your gay wedding because you can't be bothered with going to a second baker if one turns you down? Seriously, no one can live under those circumstances, it's barbaric
Eh cake, why not ice cream cake? If I twas ghey, I'd want Dairy Queen to make me a ghey ice cream cake...

What's the greatest threat to America according to Kaz? Do we know yet?

Deflection. The actual biggest threat is clearly not the point of this thread, but I will answer though if you simply ask me without being an ass like here. Reading comprehension is as already demonstrated not your strength. You don't even know what this thread is about, do you? I bet you can't say it accurately

BTW, I get a lot of replies to my posts. If you don't quote me or give me more than this the odds are not good I will see it. I happened to see this one

It's the title of the thread but it's not the point of the thread?

Have you made a point?

So you read the "title of the thread" and you think the point of this thread is to determine what the most serious threat to America is? Seriously, that's what you think? Really? And you complain about me pointing out your lack of reading comprehension?

Leftists really can't see it when you are being mocked, can you? So much arrogance ... and so little reason to be ...

Again, regardless, if you ask me without being an ass about it as you are again I'll answer it

Your thread is titled "What do the left consider the greatest threat to America" but that's not the point of the thread. Um, okay...

Dear Kaz, what do you believe is the greatest threat to America? Sincerely, Seawych.

The Left fears Climate Change, Tea Party, and Christian Men. The climate has been changing on its own for 4.5B years and will continue to do so. As for the Tea Party, compare and contrast Tea Party protests vs. Occupy Wall Street or Ferguson protests. Which one results in more violence and trash. Christian Men are a threat? They founded this Exceptional Nation; one that people from all over the world seek to have a piece. Do China, Russia, India, Nigeria, Venezuela, and Cuba offer the same level of tolerance and opportunity as US???

Forum List

Back