What do the left consider the greatest threat to America?

What do the left consider the greatest threat to America?

• Estremist Islamic terrorists who want to murder millions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You asked a question, and then gave us all the answer you wanted.

Neat!

So why is this topic here, exactly?

You mean because as a leftist zombie you don't know how to disagree with what you are told?

Your straw man skills are weak, grasshopper.

See the post I made right after that one.

That doesn't fit the definition of a straw man, simpleton. I said "you mean." Learn your fallacies so you look less stupid. Not looking stupid is beyond you, but you could at least look less...

You mean because as a retarded moron you don't know shit about anything, including logical fallacies?

The biggest threat to America is abortion. The leftists are going to murder all the people before they can be born.

The biggest threat to America is abortion. The leftists are going to murder all the people before they can be born.

So they think the greatest threat to America is apparently overpopulation.

Though personally, I think their #1 concern is whether or not they'll get that entitlement check, and will there be enough $$ when their folks are old to allow them the luxury of dumping them in a gov't paid old folks home. If not, their #1 concern is getting a law so they can kill old people. Cuz they sure as shit don't want to take care of them.

You asked a question, and then gave us all the answer you wanted.

Neat!

So why is this topic here, exactly?

You mean because as a leftist zombie you don't know how to disagree with what you are told?

Your straw man skills are weak, grasshopper.

See the post I made right after that one.

That doesn't fit the definition of a straw man, simpleton. I said "you mean." Learn your fallacies so you look less stupid. Not looking stupid is beyond you, but you could at least look less...

You mean because as a retarded moron you don't know shit about anything, including logical fallacies?

OK, simpleton, a strawman is when you say someone said something they didn't say and then attack it as if they had said it.

The sentence you said was a strawman didn't say you said anything. I started with "you mean?" That doesn't fit the format of a strawman. The obvious is so elusive to you. Stick to see Dick and Jane run

What's the greatest threat to America according to Kaz? Do we know yet?

Deflection. The actual biggest threat is clearly not the point of this thread, but I will answer though if you simply ask me without being an ass like here. Reading comprehension is as already demonstrated not your strength. You don't even know what this thread is about, do you? I bet you can't say it accurately

BTW, I get a lot of replies to my posts. If you don't quote me or give me more than this the odds are not good I will see it. I happened to see this one

What's the greatest threat to America according to Kaz? Do we know yet?

Deflection. The actual biggest threat is clearly not the point of this thread, but I will answer though if you simply ask me without being an ass like here. Reading comprehension is as already demonstrated not your strength. You don't even know what this thread is about, do you? I bet you can't say it accurately

BTW, I get a lot of replies to my posts. If you don't quote me or give me more than this the odds are not good I will see it. I happened to see this one

It's the title of the thread but it's not the point of the thread?

Have you made a point?

Absolutely not. I'm for late term abortion. Late, late late term abortion. Like how old is Kaz abortion.

So with Islamic Extremists, liberals keep trying to defuse and blame religious extremism in general or even Christians who did the Crusades centuries ago. They bring up McVeigh who wasn't a Christian and didn't do it for religion as an endless counter example. The liberal media tries to hide the Muslim names of every Islamic nut job who murders or tries to murder more people. And they still want our border open even though Al Qaeda can fly to Mexico City and walk across our border.

Yet gay marriage, hat's their obsession in any gay thread, that and the right to force bakers to make them cakes for their ... gay weddings. They bring up gay marriage in economic threads, military and everything else. They equate blacks getting lynched and shot with water canons to gays not getting tax breaks. You'd think this is the greatest issue that ever faced mankind

Leave it to conservatives to only think there's two possibilities and neither one of them are really a threat.

Want to know what a real threat to America is? Try Christian nationalists in the form of the Dominionist movement that hopes to impose Biblical law on America.

So with Islamic Extremists, liberals keep trying to defuse and blame religious extremism in general or even Christians who did the Crusades centuries ago. They bring up McVeigh who wasn't a Christian and didn't do it for religion as an endless counter example. The liberal media tries to hide the Muslim names of every Islamic nut job who murders or tries to murder more people. And they still want our border open even though Al Qaeda can fly to Mexico City and walk across our border.

Yet gay marriage, hat's their obsession in any gay thread, that and the right to force bakers to make them cakes for their ... gay weddings. They bring up gay marriage in economic threads, military and everything else. They equate blacks getting lynched and shot with water canons to gays not getting tax breaks. You'd think this is the greatest issue that ever faced mankind

Leave it to conservatives to only think there's two possibilities and neither one of them are really a threat.

Want to know what a real threat to America is? Try Christian nationalists in the form of the Dominionist movement that hopes to impose Biblical law on America.
I think the biggest threat is fucking leftists taking away freedom of beliefs to making everyone brainwashed fag loving atheists.

I think the biggest threat is fucking leftists taking away freedom of beliefs to making everyone brainwashed fag loving atheists.
Yeah, God and Jesus both said to hate not to love..
200_s.gif

200_s.gif
Your sarcastic comment proves why Christians aren't a threat.

200_s.gif
Your sarcastic comment proves why Christians aren't a threat.
I'm not the one worried about it.....

Neither. Climate change.

Climate change? :lmao:

So something that is based on lies, misinformation, and fraudulent science is what the left believes to be the greatest threat to America. :cuckoo: :lmao:

AGW/CC is more bullshit and a whole lot less of a threat.
Why not? Not that I believe that CC is bogus. It worked for the right when they wanted to invade Iraq, and that was all lies, misinformation and fraud.

rightwwing white christianists is my vote

Yeah....they keep flying planes into buildings, shooting up military bases, and blowing up the Boston Marathon in the name of allah. That shit has got to stop.

Forum List

Back